Le 79%

Nick actually thought this would make people stop bullying him about being a beaner

He's really 15% Mongoloid? I honestly thought he was pure European.

His father and sister look like spics. I am on my phone and don't have pics tho

literally who?

fucking nupol

I mean, if it were 80%, I could maybe accept that, I'd be extremely uncomfortable about it, but I'd be willing to sit at the table and negotiate something with an 80%er. But 79%? No, that's a bridge too fucking far, my dude. Also, he's a snot-nosed little twerp.

Some e-celeb who self identifies as Mexican that people were totting around as our guy

You are nobody though with no power to accept or decline anything.

Thought he'd be at least 90, what the fuck.

He's 80%, his children will be 90% which hardly changes anything, even under nazi Germany he would be white.

>Encouraging racemixing
Fuck off kike

Right fuck him for going after /ourgirl/ Tara

You can say whatever you want, German laws were explicit, 75% = white.

Tara is also a mongrel. Nick can have her. His exgf is Indian so I am sure he would like that

Doesn't matter what Germany said. 75% white is not white

I was being sarcastic. Most people on this board defend Jewcarthy and hate Nick cause he want after her

The devil can cite scripture to suit his needs. The Jew can cite Nazi policy to trick us into thinking mongrels are white

Pretty sure he'd decline your ass, bitch

He did? For what?

Doesn't matter what you say.

Okay keep thinking mongrels are white. I bet you think Brittany venti is white too

he's adopted

Which tara, the fat cunt pikee that looks like a jew?

Oh gosh that's way too much, but I do sometimes wonder about the honourable mischlings I sometimes encounter and it makes me a little bit sad because I want them to be White.
Part of it is a fear of genetic contamination and the negative effects that could have. Another part of it is a superstitious issue, where I don't fully consider anything but pure White people to actually have souls.

Nuremberg race laws only applies to non-whites in Germany which were Ashkenazi Jews who are 90 to 95% white and mulattos who were subsequently sterilised or killed, so only really applied to Ashkenazi Jews
So KYS

Nice Fooentiss.

Fucking yuropoors memed the amerimutt shit so hard e-celebs are actually starting to transform into Amerigoblins.

Ashkenazi Jews are more like 70% semitic and 30% European. They are Caucasian but not white. Plus we now have DNA testing and computers. The Nazis did not so they had to eyeball it based on appearance and genealogy

Der ewige southern """european"""

ITT Sup Forums reveals how many non-whites are among us.

there's more of us here than you think :)