I just finished this masterpiece. I don't know how it went under my radar for so long. Since it's been out for so long...

I just finished this masterpiece. I don't know how it went under my radar for so long. Since it's been out for so long, there have to be a number on the order of 1000's of memes I've ignored from the series on here. Does anyone have any good ones saved?

Other urls found in this thread:

anikore.jp/pop_ranking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this expression trying to convey?

You liked that slow-ass repetitive piece of shit?

Go watch the movie, OVA and the beta episode.

I pretty much stayed up all night watching those three things, then I torrented the S;G VN, watched some of the darling translation, the IBM shorts...

It's kind of become an obsession. I even torrented S;G 0 VN and patched the English translation. I'm gonna fire it up after class today

tip: stupid teenagers shouldn't be on their cellphones all day.

Do not watch the movie. It's trash Don't listen to this fucktard Play the games.

That would have been a helpful tip to learn a couple of years ago

Best face of 2nd best girl

It's too late, the damage is done, the plot holes are killing me. Drunk Kurisu though... I'd have paid to see that in theaters

I hope your best girl is Suzuha. At least you realized that the movie is a mess. Go play 0.

"I cannot believe this fucking grown-ass man won't own up to the fact that he ate my pudding even when I had my fucking name on it."

>I don't know how it went under my radar for so long
Just work your way down MAL's highest rated/most popular list to catch up on all the other masterpieces you've missed.

>trusting MAL for anything

Ah good stuff user. I'm looking forward to the SG0 anime which should be coming fairly soon, afaik it was hinted at during the stream announcement recently.

>not getting the sarcasm

It's 2011 + 6

If your best girl isn't Ruka then you're doing it wrong...

But I've gotta say, nobody pulls off a Tsundere like my girl Kurisu

Now go read the VN. It's ten times better.

It's just so long. Like 50 more hours... I want to start S;G 0

Lesser than 50. And it's totally worth it. You'll have far better understanding of time travel mechanics, for example.

Here ya go

I liked the anime more than the vn. vn explains the "science" more, yeah, but the voice acting had more feeling in the anime.

The animation part of the anime is what appeals to me and makes me more hesitant to starting the VNs. I mean I enjoy reading, but I'd rather watch a video. Also the phone mechanic seemed a bit odd to me

> but the voice acting had more feeling in the anime
I agree.
VN also has fuckton of references, including references to Chaos;Head. Of course, it depends on person, but I loved all those details

As a man of science, of course I think John Titor is best girl.

The irl_Titor must have loved the show. I wonder if he still frequents the boards. Also CERN take over when???

movie is fine. inferior and unnecesary for the story, but still enjoyable.

It's not.
I'm on chapter 5 and it's painfully dull.

I just think that it's fucking hilarious that Dr. Pepper got big in Nippon because of this VN and anime

tutturu mayurii-chan

Tutturu!

It should kick in high gear right around that point.

The first half was surprisingly funny, the second half is just generic time travel bullshit.

Mayuri became best girl after 0

その目!だれの目!

>the second half is just generic time travel bullshit

What the fuck are you talking about? Time travels is one of the hard, if not the hardest, stories to make right. Steins Gate nailed it.

mayuri a great but i beg to differ

Isn't the real Titor some old fart who works at a law office as a technician?

Everything in there I've already seen one million times before in other anime/western works.
Just generic stuff.

I cried like a little bitch when I read about Mayuri's first mission as a labmem.

According to MAL at the moment 5 of the top ten anime series of all time are gintama.

anikore.jp/pop_ranking/

#1 on anikore though

That mad romanticist of madness went off to save her Hikoboshi was really crushing in the feels.

I cried. Did you cry? I cried.

I was pulverized.

Suzuha in general made me sad. I just want her to be happy.

I did get some feel from how Beta Suzuha couldn't bear letting Yuki see her scarred body.

So I guess it's time for me to start playing S;G 0? I have it downloaded and patched and ready to go

What they did with her in 0 was one of the only good things about 0 for me, I was otherwise massively disappointed with it. Was expecting Okabe, Daru and co. going through WW3, instead got half a VN of slice-of-life adventures of everyone dicksucking Daru (I guess the writers felt obligated to do more with him after how one-note he felt in the original) and half a VN of MAMA

That's actually really disappointing to here

Is he right guys?

I'm not sure I hold the common opinion here to be fair. I do recommend playing it yourself regardless, hope you enjoy it more than I did.

It's just a case of wanting something that it isn't. If you want WW3, then that's not what it is. If you want to read about Okabe's suffering and about Maho and Kurisu and Mayuri and Suzuha then that's what you'll get.

All I want is a (Sci-Fi, Comedy, Romance) SoL in the Steins Gate world line focusing on Okabe and Kurisu desu

Oh well

>It's just a case of wanting something that it isn't.
I didn't like a lot of what I got instead though. I'm fine with having my expectations dashed.

>and half a VN of MAMA
That character could've been used better, yeah. Possibly the most important new character plot-wise but still sort of unmemorable somehow.

That is one of the theories, but I don't think he ever confessed.

I mean, you're on Sup Forums, what else could you be doing?

If you haven't already, go look up the Gamma drama CD (the video version on WhyNot's site). It's a bit closer to the sorta thing you're looking for, I think. Pretty good in it's own right too

This

Dammit, not OP, but I was super excited to watch the movie until I read this thread. I really hope you guys are wrong.

It's fine. Enjoy the labomens being happy together for once.

It's not bad due to not being entertaining, its bad because it breaks every single rule of time travel established in the original. You'll probably enjoy it, just don't try thinking about the plot too hard or you might get a headache.

>Enjoy the labomens being happy together for once.
Oh, well that's great to hear. Looking forward to it even more then ^_^
>You'll probably enjoy it, just don't try thinking about the plot too hard or you might get a headache.
Will do, user.

Read the VNs and don't be a secondary faggot.

This really needs to be updated

>Chaos;Child and Steins;Gate 0 have both had anime announced
Ha.

>focuses on time travel, conspiracy theories, reading steiner
This part needs to be changed, how are you supposed to know what the fuck is reading steiner before playing it

To be fair, you don't know what it is after playing it either.