This is pretty fucking big if true

This is pretty fucking big if true.

Can't you faggots hold on to the remaining semblance of sanity you have and just let Mueller drain the swamp. Fucking kys.

Fake & Gay

Y'all are fucked. Told y'all. Telling me Mueller was yourguy. Fuck yall. It's over. Impeachment soon. Merry fucking Christmas you retarded faggots. Oh and guess what? Pence is getting impeached too. Paul Ryan is retiring. Who's gonna be President? That's right, a Democrat.

Nigger you're done. Finished. Toast. Au revoir gayboi. Your boy gonna go to jail.

>unironically believing any of the garbage you just posted

I thought that it was maybe just a meme about all leftists being retarded, but I guess I was wrong!

Why are you ashamed to identify your country?

encase Mueller is fired

No, then it goes to the Sec. of State.

Kushner is next

then Don Jr

then the orange obese retard big enchilada

rex is pretty much an establishment democrat

Opps... Speaker pro temp of the Senate - a republican. I guess I failed 8th grade civics too.

But it's not a Democrat. So much for your coup d'etat.

Trump is literally finished (no memes)

Trump will continue pounding your ass for 7 more years. The nigger president is the one going to prison

Because I'm a Communist first, American second. Overthrowing the fascist Trump is step 1 to the new America that works for everyone and not just the white supremacist capitalists.

mfw
>Trump will never be impeached
>he has 7 more years to trigger fee-fees
>and his success is guaranteed by the civil war that would follow if Trump is fucked with, by the blood of ultra nationalists

>>unironically believing any of the garbage you just posted
Not to defend that user, but this is exactly what Trump's opposition was saying pre-election.

Drumpf is finished. The nuclear codes will be ours again, faggots.

wow, true if big.

>Oh and guess what? Pence is getting impeached too. Paul Ryan is retiring. Who's gonna be President? That's right, a Democrat.

>Commie memeflag
>delusional thinking
checks out

>thinking Trump actually has the real nuclear codes

hahaha new america? go get a job u fucking tard

Trump is a tranny now? What the fuck happened in Washington?

Do all you faggots crying about how if Trump had committed treason the investigation would be over by now finally fucking realize how long this shit takes? It's been nearly a year now and he's just now getting around to obtaining their emails. This is how investigations go. They move slowly but steadily. Trump is finished but it will take time.

lol @ trump being impreached due to emails

they obtained the emails in august

it only just leaked today because trump is testing public opinion on smearing/firing mueller because of it

public overwhelmingly supportive of mueller so the plan was abandoned, but they may still attempt to fire mueller during the holidays

mueller is known for being ultra cautious. modern treason tends to be a white collar crime which is extremely difficult to prosecute for. therefore mueller is leaving no stone unturned

team trump only figured out mueller had these emails due to team trump being questioned about information they had tried to delete from those emails, thus the release to the press today & trump lawyer comments directly to fox

>being this gas-lit
>there are still people who actually think Straight White Christian Males get around a table and plot to rule the world

Ive come to realise that anything the Jewish media accuse the goyim of doing, they always seem to be secretly guilty. I had a Girlfriend way back who was super neurotic, which is a trait in so many jews, and neurotic people always try and project the bad shit they do onto everyone else.

Look at all the Me too shit with Weinstein. Jews harass the shiksas and of course White men get blamed for it.
Also look at the Roy Moore shit, funny that they accuse him of being a pedo when im 100% the elite are running child sex rings and shit

So your planning on using the nuclear codes or is it just some lil Capture the flag game for you?

Either your a warmonger or a literal child hahaha fucking mong cunt

>Pic related
>you probably

Get it, cus your most likely a dirty fuckin coon

They've had them since August and have been actively leaking them to the press according to Langhofer. So unless you think the leakers have been deliberately holding back the good stuff all this time, it's just another...dammit what's that word again?