Are all Brits mentally broken?

Wanted to ask this of Brits and anyone else who might have insight into the matter.

Are most Brits completely cognitively broken in regards to being able to see the reality of the future of Britain? I have a habit of getting into arguments with Euros online in games, forums, whatever because its generally funny to watch them try to justify and explain the insane path their countries are on.

Brits seem to be especially prickly and quick to rise to the defense of their new Islamic neighbors and the fact their country has turned into a surveillance state. They'll generally unironically defend locking people up for Twitter """hate speech""" and support letting in as many migrants as they can hold while denying any form of statistics saying this is bad for them.

Anyone who can walk be through the mentality of the average Brit, please do so, this is beyond my comprehension as a resident of Freedomland.

Other urls found in this thread:

chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration
ons.gov.uk/economy/grossvalueaddedgva/bulletins/regionalgrossvalueaddedincomeapproach/december2015
youtube.com/watch?v=p-OeGEnGVZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We've just been utterly destroyed, humiliated and cuckolded. There is a very oppressive streak that runs through the society despite the polite manners and smiles you see on the surface.

I'm very tired right now so can't explain properly but Brits generally have a slave mentality, our elite have had us broken for years, really. But it's gotten alot worse now, the young lads who even a generation ago had some nationalist tenancies and general racism have been turned into utter virtue signalling soyim.

I genuinely have no hope for the British people. We are utterly, utterly doomed and we're rationalise the decline with a smile until our extinction.

%

im a lithuanian and i want out

Sorry mate, hope you can hop ship before your country drags you down with it.

Looks like I broke one of the Brit government's shitposting bots, red pill must've clogged its coding.

That ginger guy got sent to prison, along with the sharia patrols. Also, the organizer of a lot of these cunts Anjem Choudary was put in prison for swearing fealty to ISIS.

We're not lost, but London is. That's gone, that's been done for years. Its essentially now a matter of trying to contain London.

Was the ginger a muslim?

So is the mentality any different outside of major cities or is it just the same thing watered down a bit?

Not really, in fact the average Brit hates what's being done and is in fact, very xenophobic behind closed doors, but not vocal about it

Problem is, we have a cabal of what are essentially the British equivalent of the American Democrats shitting up all of Britain's decision making positions, committees, or political fields in the name of political correctness
These are two faced, "do-gooders", career focused, women who know fuck all, and don't face the consequences of their own actions
They live in a bubble, where their husband looks after them, and they then use their lack of real world experience, but exponential amounts of time in order to move into these roles to fuck everything up. They don't see the bullshit they create first hand, and truly believe anyone who says their 'superb ideas' are anything but a fuck up, they cannot handle it. It shatters the false image world they think they live in, so they becry to the leftist PC laws and status quo, that useless fucks like themselves implemented in the first place

The Brits have been mentally retarded since Richard Dawkins was born. Ever since that asshole came out of his Mom's vagina, Britain has been cucked.

>as a resident of Freedomland.
you bleat on about british people having cognitive dissonance and then display your own
your freedom is a myth
your children will be a minority
your economy is built on sand
your younger generations will betray you
you will choose to ignore all of this

You have a bunch of people who think they're free men "britons never ever ever shall be slaves"

Oh wait, they've been slaves since 1695, all of them. And they are to this day.

They think they're free proud yeomen. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Reminder these threads are made by American d&c leftists, trying to get all white people to laugh at eachother and have "who is the most cucked" competitions. You faggots are fucking pitiful.

From experience, the further from londonistan you go, the more sane and redpilled people become on immigration etc.

Unless of course you go to a rich country hide away village, then its just a bunch of virtue signalling prats who left the city.

Wtf i love sharia now

Nice proof

#Know you heroes? What did they do to get hero title?

ha. prove what? your idiot OP?
actually, you've just proved my last statement yourself
keep dreaming of your super free ethno state though
i'm sure trump will save you
and whatever tiny fraction of that border wall that gets built won't just get pulled down by his successor

they heroically wore a towel on their head for a photo shoot, in defiance of those mean ol' white people

>soyim

haha good one

I'm going to sit here and enjoy the fact I can say what I want without the police knocking on my door and that mudslimes are only 1% of my nation and aren't on the rise. Stay asshurt

Outside of London and a few other major cities the UK is mostly fine.

I wont lie though, our leaders are weak, our police are a joke and London is beyond saving.

>soyim

Oh new fag... he's famous. He was one of Sup Forumss first investigations, where images of protests were compiled, and the usual suspects were highlighted. He was a travelling activist, underneath Anjem Choudary's organisation.

And opinion on this is largely tied to wealth. Most of the country Geo-graphically want no more immigration. 90%~ do not want an increase to immigration(not linked), and 47% would want a Muslim ban.
>chathamhouse.org/expert/comment/what-do-europeans-think-about-muslim-immigration

Yes, that policy evil Trump wants... most European nations want it. Chatham house is hardly a conservative think tank, and is very establishment.

I can more broadly explain brexit in 2 pictures.
Most of the country has seen a fall in GVA(GDP + Spending - Taxes), since 1997(also when we joined the EU). So, that's less wealth, ie we got poorer in the past 17 years. Only London got "Wealthier".
ons.gov.uk/economy/grossvalueaddedgva/bulletins/regionalgrossvalueaddedincomeapproach/december2015

And of that increase in wealth... it wasn't exactly spread across London equally.

What exactly am I looking at in this image?

youtube.com/watch?v=p-OeGEnGVZk
[Source, Dr.Adnan Ibrahim on his lecture under the name: the sillyness of the atheists king Richard dawkins]
"There is a really important case. out of nowhere,
an evolutionists jumps to you, any of them, and they are the same; as an example richard dawkin. This huge biology scientist, this flounder yet unbelievably silly philosopher. He says to you " NATURAL SELECTION ", what is this bullshit? do you want to explain the genesis of the world using natural selection ?. I will show you how floundering and silly this "Natural selection " ideology really is.. First of all there is nothing called natural selection. They used this silly little joke to make people become atheist. " natural selection " is: a mechanism. this mechanism looks like it has some intelligence. a brief reality to explain SOME of the biological phenomenas and they also give examples. I will also give an example. a good and inspiring example:

Fuck off Muhammed your god is a joke

The average British person is retarded. I mean this literally. I don't know if this only applies to where I live, but go outside and pretty much everyone I see will have some kind of mental problem. Nobody seems to be normal.

Something's changed. There's no way this is how things were in the past. Sometimes I think we're just experiencing the adverse effects of modern society. Humans were never meant to live like how we're living now. Maybe the decline of the West is natural. Anyone who's studied the rise and fall of civilisations will notice there's a cycle: it's takes a long time to build, then it peaks, then it declines rapidly.

People here will complain about how things are, but they won't do anything. They don't care enough. Things are probably similar in most of the West.

I think this is a blackpill we're going to have to swallow if we want to understand the nature of what's actually happening. We've hit our peak. What we're living in now is a diseased shell, about to succumb to its illness. That illness being Islam. I describe it as an illness, but it isn't really. The truth is that Islam provides a stronger, more wholesome, more productive way of living. This is why I describe our current state as a shell. There's no substance or deeper meaning. It's all superficial.

Its natural that a weak civilisation like ours is dying. And it's natural that a stronger, more masculine civilisation like Islam is on the brink of conquering us.

Police holding the leashes to human puppies (BDSM petplay)

what is the secret behind the success of The Polar bear in staying alive in his world there? the world of ice and snow. Its obvious that the first reason is because the animal is white. the whiteness of the animal itself. The evolutionist biology scientists say: " millions of years ago, the polar bear was not white, NO, he was rather grey or brown, he was for sure colored." they also mentioned another important thing " when the animal used to hunt its victim it usually fails, because its color was really clear and obvious, rarely does it succeed in hunting its victim" however, a leap happens from time to time. this time it happened to be a white bear. this white bear happens to adapt more easily than its brown polar bears. they call it natural adaption. this bear will be luckier than its brothers. thus leads us to a very important point that this white bear will be more successful and will live and multiply more easily than the brown ones. all of this is great and logical from an evolution perspective. it also explain alot of things.

And why are they doing this in public?

I have no fucking idea, police here are fucked.

Same situation here in america. It makes me fuckin sick

it aint the same in burgerland

I'm not mentally broken so much as terminally blackpilled. I see no path to redemption. The 2021 census will blackpill my countrymen still in denial.

Now, how does this natural selection happens ? It happens under known circumstances. On the very top of those circumstances is: to be there a group so that the natural selection happens upon. So only 1 bear is not a viable option. 1 brown polar bear died = case closed. No, there has to be a group of bears in order for the natural selection to happen. tens, hundreds, or even thousands of years for the leap to actually occur and happen. This condition is very important for us in order to understand the mechanic of natural selection. this leads us all to the question: " Did we have alot of those Singularities? those world eggs so that the natural selection happens upon ? did we have millions or thousands so that natural selection actually occurs ? did millions of Singularities blew and this whole world we live in was chosen? "

niesh dishitch !

London has fallen and you're shitposting about Americas problem? Jesus Christ

Even your royal family is betraying you and choosing Africans over their own people

Why is it that white people always wait until things are so far gone that a massive war with millions of casualties will be required? I would love a race war....if it was one where only a few hundred thousand invaders needed to be sent running, but at this rate we will practically be outnumbered and there will be hundreds of millions to kill

Islam is more of a European problem, but the US is definitely undergoing the same moral and cultural--societal--decay. Probably to a worse extent than Europe.

Consumerism killed America.

>I have a habit of getting into arguments with Euros online in games, forums, whatever because its generally funny to watch them try to justify and explain the insane path their countries are on.
You americans sure are something else.

The UK only accepted 6,000 refugee's. The one good thing Cameron did, he wasn't dumb enough to confuse these cunts with potential workers. Refugee's are a specifically European iteration of the problem.

However, our problem hasn't been refugee's, it's been just normal migration into the country lowering wages against the domestic population, while artificially keeping the pricing of housing rising and rising, allowing the city to pump up a giant housing bubble.

I'd consider a Bronze Age Collapse type scenario more likely to be honest. With our supply chains globalized, all it would take is a series of large bumps to ruin the established supply chains of most major economies, and in turn destroy the agreed upon social order of many societies.
Guns change the dynamic of the "Sea Peoples" knock on effect would play out. Maybe smaller national blocks would survive by committing genocide against those wandering into their territory, or maybe it would simply accelerate fractionalism, allowing for an easier flowing of people.

Equally, automation could prevent a collapse by revolutionizing domestic economics, saving us, or dooming most of us to servitude, but that's to be seen.

Cosmologists dont believe in this, no one does at all. but they were trying to be smart and said:
Oh no no no we have 2 theories
1: steady state theory
2: multiple worlds theory
lets go to philosophy and see, first theory is just running away from the problem, trying to cover it up with lies to the one self. 3 english men people invented this theory, Dr. Thomas Bond, Gold, Fred hoyle. big names. what did they say? they said: There is no beginning, there is no beginning point or end point, the world has been forever"
this is clear hypocrisy. what happened to the regulation by Nicolas LĂ©onard Sadi Carnot? the Thermodynamics law ? they said nope, its all bullshit we have our idea that fred hoyle came up "creation field"< this ideology is a long story im going to sum up in few words. this creation fields works on creating the particles of the subject, thus the world expands continuously in order to compensate the lack of intensity a subject is created continuously. the world in the middle, in everywhere, in all its times forever, is what it is. this is the first theory which is against the big bang theory.

* BLOCKS YOUR PATH *
*USE THE ENEMIES STRENGHTS AGAINST HIM*
Nothing personal brown bois

There is some truth to your statement. However, America is very large. There are a few areas beyond hope. (Chicago) Other areas suffering from that consumerism you describe. Yet there are vast areas that have a closer mindset to say Poland. They aren't gonna change anytime soon.

Can you expand on this retarded thing? I mean is there something in the water or what?

When the scientists found out about the "cosmic background radiation". im sure most of you remember back in the 1990's when they sent the space probe called "COBE" which stands for cosmic background explorer. This radiation studies found that ALL OF THIS WORLD swims in a super cold radiation, very cold its close to 0 degrees. they found that this radiation degree is 0.0000000000003. if it was complete 0 it would thermally die. now the scientists understood all of the story they concluded that this radiation is one of the big bang leftovers. Wilson won the noble prize just by working on the cosmic radiation. it was a real adventure, one of the most beautiful adventures of today's world is the how E.O Wilson got the noble. at this time it was scientifically proven that the big bang is REAL and the steady state is bullshit. also it was proven during this great victory that our world is not stable it varies and changes over time, using radical energy. so anything in the universe NOW is not like how it was 2 billion years ago.

We are cucjs

What?

Oh

white swolebro caliphate 2020

Damn, Coppercab will do anything to get attention.

read all of my comments to understand my points. i cant write more than 2 thousand letters in one post

No. Not even close.