Just a year ago Sup Forums was heading into christmas with the greatest victory they have ever achieved

>just a year ago Sup Forums was heading into christmas with the greatest victory they have ever achieved
How is Sup Forums feeling one year later?

It was only a battle, Op, not the end of the war. Many of us knew that congress was over half Globalist stooges.

Pic related.

this

I can’t complain. After all, this is the Best of All Possible Worlds.

Betrayed.
I genuinely supported Trump but he has sold us out to the same forces that everyone claimed he would fight against.
Now that /ptg/ and The_Donald cancer has set up shop here, Sup Forums has never been unhealthier. The state of this board is beyond reprehensible and they post here with utter impunity calling everyone 'cucks' and making X HATE threads several times a day.
I want them gone.

I went a year without visiting Sup Forums just to see if I could do it. Whats the new term for Correcting the Record?

The eternal Briton. Get your shit together, loser.

>implying Trump isn’t a globalist stooge.

>implying that choosing the person who is publicly a globalist stooge would be a better option.
You don't say implying with your arrow shill, the arrow implys you are saying implying.

ShareBlue

>someone attacked my god emperor
>better call him a loser
>that'll show him!

Grow up.

still pretty comfy
>flag

you didnt even attack Trump you attacked the board, kys goatfucker

I knew it was bad but I didn't think all these fucking republicans would go against Trump on basic shit that doesn't even have to do with immigration or any of his """controversial""" goals just because of some #neverTrump thing.

I hope this wakes up all the normalfag republican voters out there. All these cucks going against the President because he actually wants to do something about the spics for a change.

/ptg/ is truly cancer. They are in a state of delusion I didn't know was possible.

>THIS IS THE 47TH PROMISE TRUMP BROKE. BUT LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY IT'S ACTUALLY 12D CHESS....

>Someone called me out on general shilling, better double down

Only things I am worried about are generic healthcare (low rates not just free takes), and the environment. Air quality in the planet is shitty enough without these Jews corrupting our great unraped natural lands.

HOW did he break promises? Can you list them or just insist they are over 9000? I am calling bullshit!

Hopeful. The middle seems to be waking up and getting pissed off at the far left more than the far right.

ALL OF THESE SPICS NEED TO LEAVE

This is definitely fucking true,

I heard a Mexican guy the other day literally talking about how easy it is to get his parents immigration thru California! Wtf!!!!

Trump is only a part of the problem here, the real problem is the legions of carping braindead morons who are unable to have a balanced and rational outlook on what Trump is actually doing and will defend every last one of his actions even if he personally turned up to the house of each family and raped their children.
No matter what he does, the sheep that are the majority of his followers on this board (Ie the reddit embassy /ptg/) and the people who have poured onto this board from that place due to you cunts.
You have fallen victim to a powerful cult of personality and have no self awareness. You are the lowest of the low.
You can call me a shill all you want, I know this is your go-to tactic for ANYONE who has even the faintest disagreement with his actions - all you have managed to achieve is a growing universal hatred of the Americunts on this board - hated, derided and mocked. Which is utterly unfair on the Americans here who do actually have an IQ above room temperature and more culture than a pot of yoghurt.

>uses a meme flag
>calls people shills.

You are the blackened, weeping tumour on this board. I long for the day when the shadow of your Trumpcuntery and whinging passes from this place.

If Trump sends me to die for Israel I will gladly hand in my foreskin to Rabbi

>spins in a circle accusing everyone of being a redditor
>cries flags
>talks like a redditor

Also would care to explain these horrible things Trump is doing that we apparently ignore? Or is that not a part of the script and you'll lose your job if you do.

This thread is now illegal for Britons. Please leave.