Roll that beautiful Soy Milk™ footage

Roll that beautiful Soy Milkā„¢ footage.

Wtf

I officially want nothing to do with this movie.

The jews NEED to be stopped

All they needed was a white male character to get grossed out by it, only you get shouted down by a brave Persyn of Colour for looking away from the 'most natural thing in the world'

why is this a big deal? I mean the movie looks really dumb but is everyone raging over this scene?

Why is he drinking dick nipple juice.

should I go and see this? Its a Star Wars but damn it looks like shit

LOL

Is that a damn Sneetch?

Give us soyboy milkers.

i find this absolutely hilarious how he lets it drip down his beard and everything this is quite possibly the highlight of the movie i can see this gif/webm being popular for years to come

no don't. I went in not liking TFA but thinking and hoping that this one would explain everything wrong with TFA and make sense of it all. It didn't it's such an incredible pile of shit. I was really open minded to new star wars but nope it was all trash

>should I go and see this? Its a Star Wars bu...

Stopped reading there. The answer is no.

That's clearly animal milk, I think your losing site of what soy milk even is user.

j u s t

>Soy milk comes from an animal
>American education
Have you already forgotten that milk is a symbol of the huwite supremacy?

>it's star wars but...
There have been 2/8 good star wars movies

Lol

>Being this god damned autistic
Guess what retards, when people here write "that really activated my almonds" they don't mean that they were motivated to soak their almonds for 24 hours and dry them over low heat.

A New Hope is the only Star Wars movie. The rest are non-canon EU fan-fiction.

maybe, you can't actually tell if he was just using it as a figure of speech or if user just endlessly parrot catch phrases anymore, there's no subtlety or trolls anymore, and enough retards to shake a stick at.

WHAT
DO
THEY
EAT?

Cute bug.

>the movies are worse than the EU now
All I wanted was a Yuuzhan Vong movie or two you fucking fagmos.