Reminder that if you started watching anime regularly during or after 2014, you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

Reminder that if you started watching anime regularly during or after 2014, you shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums.

>i've been watching seasonal anime since 2013
what the fuck is wrong with me

i've been watching anime since google video was a thing so suck it

During or after 2006 tbqh.

I don't think anyone falls close to that category.

well, i mainly lurk anyway

2013 here

What's regularly? The only season's I've seen a great number of seasonals are Winter 2011 and Winter 2016. Does that mean I don't watch anime regularly?
This season I'm only watching Maid Dragon, and from all of 2015 I've only seen 3 anime+possible sequels.
But my first anime I started as it was airing was Digimok Xros Wars from way back in Summer 2010, and in Fall 2010 I watched Ika Musume and OreImo before they ended. So I've been aware of the idea of watching current stuff for a while.

>Wanting me to be a weeb

I've been watching since 2005.
90% of Sup Forums are newfags to anime, but that goes for all of Sup Forums really.

t. 2013 newfag

Been watching anime since 1996, can I still post here, or is it only for newfags?

Fuck off already, you cancerous casual piece of shit. You don't watch any anime regularly, forget seasonals.

>The only season's I've seen a great number of seasonals are Winter 2011 and Winter 2016
>6 shows in Winter 2011
>8 in Winter 2016

>great number

>~100 seen total

>Does that mean I don't watch anime regularly?
Yes, it does, and it also means you should not post on Sup Forums ever. Kill yourself.

Are you following me?
Anyway, I'm probably better than most on Sup Forums.
And the Winter 2011 is a bit inaccurate. I originally dropped Infinite Stratos after the first episode, so it may not count.
Also, I also just started Cardfight Vanguard, Starry Sky and Pokemon Best Wishes. So I got some taste of more than what's listed.

And I haven't counted OVAs because most of them are too short, but some have some content too.

I think I first discovered season charts when Fall 2008 was right around the corner. Now I kinda want to give another look to stuff I dropped back then: Casshern Sins, Michiko & Hatchin, Kannagi, Kurozuka and Tytania. Well, actually not Tytania.

You are everything wrong with neo-Sup Forums.
I guaran-fucking-tee you're also a Jojo/Triggerfag.

>Anyway, I'm probably better than most on Sup Forums.
No, you aren't, you delusional shit. Jesus Christ.

I've been watching anime regularly since aproximately 1985.

This, sarutobi sauke, Judo boy, Mazinger, Kamui, Joe...

I started watching seasonal shit summer 2012 when SAO was airing for the first time.

I'm a newfag from 2012. My main board was shit so I came to Sup Forums and since it seemed so fun, I began watching anime as an excuse to stay here.
Even if it was recently, the community was completely different back then.

Well I started early 2015 and I rarely watch anything regularly anyway.
Luckily I mainly lurk because triggered elitist cunts are too entertaining to read.

Panty and Stocking was the first seasonal show I watched with Sup Forums in 2010. Before that I was watching my backlog of "Sup Forums essentials" (Haruhi, Baccano, Akagi/Kaiji, Death Note, Eva, etc) of the time.

"Regularly" doesn't mean seasonal, it just means regularly.

bump

>Jojo/Triggerfag
Fuck this is awful

Not quite as awful as DBS fags.
I mean, JoJo threads need a purge. But DBS needs a general ban on Sup Forums.

>Not quite as awful as DBS fags.
I'd take DBS, Attack on Titan, and Sword Art Online fags any day of the week over Jojo/Triggerfags.

I agree, let's ban all the things I don't like!

It's not about what I think about the series. Have you seen the posting style in the threads?

>Have you seen the posting style in the threads?
No, because I'm an adult and I know how to ignore the threads that don't interest me.

>I haven't seen the threads that you want to ban
So you have no relevant opinion on the matter, then.

Why do you want to ban threads that you can safely ignore? You're just being a child. You have to understand that at this point in time, this board is mainstream as fuck and it's visited by all sorts of people. You'll never be able to impose your posting style on everyone, it's an uphill battle. It'll only cause you stress.

Don't you tell me what to do nerd.

>You'll never be able to impose your posting style on everyone,
We can impose a certain standard, but only by actually putting in some actual effort.
Saying "it's impossible" and not doing anything is the only way to accomplish nothing. Doing things gets things done, even if you can't reach every goal you'd ideally like to reach.
Sup Forums has been mainstream for several years. DBS is one of the very few shows that brings us such an enormous quantity of pure crossboarders that the threads have been taken over by them almost completely. They are not Sup Forums.
And that's why they shouldn't be on Sup Forums.

>We can impose a certain standard, but only by actually putting in some actual effort.
No, we can't. Five years ago maybe, but not today. Let it fucking go, Sup Forums is not the end of the internet anyways, these days it's only here to satiate your need for instant replies.

>No, we can't.
But we are.
If you go to a different board, you will notice the difference right away. Sup Forums has a different posting style even when the mods are temporarily gone.