How is this even a class? Can any college bros confirm this?

How is this even a class? Can any college bros confirm this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/alec_ksiazek/status/918511763326406657?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4
youtu.be/gl9DgAM2zSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based amerimutts

hot

What you're seeing are the last gasps of a dying system; college is going away in the West, people just won't do it 30 years from now.

If you're going to LARP, LARP with the original image which was bad enough, not the edits that came from the threads that came after.

no it's not real you fucking faggot

this is what they teach at my uni

I wish we had more of this kind of diversity over here desu.

Where is the proofs

OP. You made me look. Shit post.

An excellent course taught by Muhammad bin Mohamed

its not and this is a shop

twitter.com/alec_ksiazek/status/918511763326406657?lang=en
Yes. I get that school on break right now, I mean come on, there were threads for weeks.

So how do you take a black cock?

what's wrong with studying agriculture

college really should make you a better person, not encourage you to be a degenerate and traitor to your parents and grandparents

someone's tax dollar is probably funding this...........TAXES ARE THEFT

Modern leftish philosophers tend to dismiss reason, science, objective reality and to insist that everything is culturally relative. It is true that one can ask serious questions about the foundations of scientific knowledge and about how, if at all, the concept of objective reality can be defined. But it is obvious that modern leftish philosophers are not simply cool-headed logicians systematically analyzing the foundations of knowledge. They are deeply involved emotionally in their attack on truth and reality. They attack these concepts because of their own psychological needs. For one thing, their attack is an outlet for hostility, and, to the extent that it is successful, it satisfies the drive for power. More importantly, the leftist hates science and rationality because they classify certain beliefs as true (i.e., successful, superior) and other beliefs as false (i.e., failed, inferior). The leftist’s feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests. Leftists are antagonistic to genetic explanations of human abilities or behavior because such explanations tend to make some persons appear superior or inferior to others. Leftists prefer to give society the credit or blame for an individual’s ability or lack of it. Thus if a person is “inferior” it is not his fault, but society’s, because he has not been brought up properly.

I just object to stupid "IS THIS TRUE POL?!!" with obviously edited images. He could have created a thread using the original "Scientific Facts are Social Constructs" which is both real and a terrible thing worth discussion. Instead he started creating CNN grade fake news like some jew. Fuck him and fuck apologists.

Why is an Asian professor presenting a slide clearly written by a nigger? Why is nigger-tier content being taught to students? Why is a college class giving relationship advice? Why are students paying $20k per semester to listen to this shit?

> burger education
youtube.com/watch?v=FEvkbhKVBU4

Very well stated here's a (You)

what a fucking shit thread.

killyourself.

The youth are going right

Sup

It's directly lifted from Industrial Society and It's Future, take the tedpill

Looks more like some sort of youth camp

I'm finishing my degree now and some classes I have already taken are either offered once every two years or not available anymore. Math is being dumbed down since nobody can do it, and teachers are leaving and in short supply.

(mechanical drafting user here)

you're an idiot and/or a shill

On it
youtu.be/gl9DgAM2zSk

ah, the spring that does nothing. how can we even compete?

this is part of a cultural anthropology class. Thats how mine was when i took it, it can be taken for finishing pre req classes

"race doesnt exist, stop being ethnocentric, the nazis killed 11 million" thats how my class was :)

Found the original

I think this kind of thing is awesome. Employers won't touch generation Z because universities are a joke now. More money for me.

Here's your (You).