Pit Bulls are the niggers of the dog world. Prove me wrong. RIP to this beautiful woman

Pit Bulls are the niggers of the dog world. Prove me wrong. RIP to this beautiful woman.

archive.is/Pzk6i

Other urls found in this thread:

dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe6Bt0w59k&ved=0ahUKEwjB8q25l5DYAhVC0GMKHSr9AOEQwqsBCL8BMBY&usg=AOvVaw1cA7RuxU8VyJe4cSQzLZEH
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XR4mKVeUp1I&ved=0ahUKEwjB8q25l5DYAhVC0GMKHSr9AOEQwqsBCMUBMBg&usg=AOvVaw3ReqHwYriSjYoKHujQsHzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She had been receiving death threats before she died and her dogs were "trained to fight." My guess is an opponent and his dogs took her out, not her own.

>RIP to this beautiful woman.

Had pit bulls

Had tattoos

Mud shark confirmed

RIP Dee, you looked like a bird.

>Cropped up her tatoos just so Sup Forums wouldn't notice she's a whore

what a way to go.

>Mess with the bull, get the horns
>Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
>Play with fire, get burnt
>etc.

>prove me wrong

that's not how this works. how about you prove your claim? cite one, JUST ONE, study that proves your assertion

go ahead, I'll wait

doesn't prove it's biological

Whew lad now that's denial right there.

Prove it

prove a negative? go read a book

not an argument

Pitbulls are for one thing: Keeping kikes in line in concentration camps.

Pits are garbage dogs and anyone who even considers taking one in as a rescue is a virtue signalling literal retard.

You lose.

Even if it isn't biological,( which trust me I have worked with thousands of pits, it is,) someone shows you numbers like that who cares for the reason why they are more aggressive and cause more harm than any other breed. People need to stop touting them as safe nanny dogs that should live with children and babies. People need to be told the truth. They are terriers. Accept they are BIG and powerful terriers not some little ankle biter.

you lose for thinking debates are a thing to be "won"

>trust me

no. provide a source.

Actually she was beaten and raped.
Her dogs tore out of the kennel to try to save her but she bled out.

There is a lot more to this than has currently been reported.

She was a party girl and she bought and sold a lot of guns.

Haha I was saying that as from experience. But ok, I'll play your game even if I already know you're just going to be a dick was about it even when I do give you a source. Prepare for the pit violence dump.

dump all you want. pictures and webm's are not sources

chekt

>you lose for thinking debates are a thing to be "won"

Retardation confirmed

She was involved in some stuff.
She was not some mousey church woman.
Not saying she deserved what happened but this is not like she was a sunndaynschool teacher who got attacked byndogd

Most people are not equipped to own Pitbulls. When those people do own pittbulls, bad things happen to the people and the dogs.

>adopt the bull, get the cull

ad hominems are not arguments

>She was not some mousey church woman.

No shit dumbass, she had sleeves and pit bulls. The pit bulls killed her

I won when you conceded. The ad hom was just icing on the cake.

Love it when retards like you try to debate with lawyers...

Neither are blatantly pointed out fallacies, now go kill yourself.

claiming victory like a child doesn't make you correct, if that's what you're suggesting. but if it makes you feel better, yes you """won"""

now will you let the adults finish talking?

it wasn't intended to be an argument. not everything is an argument

user, she was an idiot, and got what she deserved

>now will you let the adults finish talking?
That's an ad hom attack.

no it isn't

dogsbite.org/dangerous-dogs-pit-bull-myths.php

It is. You found a way to lose again.

it isn't though. not in reality. but, again, if you need this, i'll let you have it. no skin off my back

not a source

It actually is. Thanks for finally admitting defeat long after an honorable exit was possible.

Dumb ass woman. Never walk or own a dog you can't control

Go fuck yourself with a rake for this repeat thread, Leaf faggot.

://www.fatalpitbullattacks.com

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe6Bt0w59k&ved=0ahUKEwjB8q25l5DYAhVC0GMKHSr9AOEQwqsBCL8BMBY&usg=AOvVaw1cA7RuxU8VyJe4cSQzLZEH

Hard to tell if dogs or niggers

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XR4mKVeUp1I&ved=0ahUKEwjB8q25l5DYAhVC0GMKHSr9AOEQwqsBCMUBMBg&usg=AOvVaw3ReqHwYriSjYoKHujQsHzo

all pits need to die

Have we found her Sup Forums, the most butthurt woman on 4chins?

no problem

Cheers

merry christmas

rekt

Happy Kwanzaa

that doesn't prove anything biological. it proves more pits bite people than other dogs, probably because niggers like them and niggers are shitty owners. you can't blame the animal for that

NEXT

I'm white

i owned a pit bull; was the most adorable a precious dog i had -- she would kill every dog she saw literally if she got out, but thats 1 of the reasons i like her; until i approve another person or dog into my pact, she would attack & kill; in retrospect i realize she was a monster tho, her chest was enormous [pic-related]

TL:DR; keep niggers/animals as pets or they will run wild

arguing for pit bulls = nigger

>Asks to see proves cuz w/o them point is not valid
>Gets proves
>Makes statement
>Get asked for proves
>Chimps out
>Muh "go read a book"

I got two pits but one half pit half something else. Normally these bastards are cool and would never hurt a family member, but if a argument starts yelling and shit it works the dogs up and they can bite someone they know.

So don't buy into my dog would never hurt me or family, they might be cool 99% the time but that one rare occurrence can be deadly

Worked at a pound, you are wrong.
Just because you have a sexual fetish for these dogs doesn’t mean you should be blind worshipping them.
We’ve had all types of owners for pigs, a lot of women especially, and pits almost always come out the same way.
They weren’t bred correctly, their dna needs to be either bred out or laid to rest, they no longer function as anyone’s best friend.

>We can do it
>Equality

That cunt should be thrown to rabid pitbulls, not dog's fault she's an utter CUNT!

God some people really don't deserve to live. Where is a shooter when you need one...

Hey how come you haven't responded to my sources??? Thought you left but clearly you're still here

no it doesn't

that's not proof, it's anecdotal evidence

>worked at a pound

an attempt at an argument from authority, even though that's hardly an authoritative postion
try again. all of you

i cant tell the difference, what even?

I help people like you every day to control their pits like this. Unfortunately most people no matter how much you tell them just don't seem to understand the potential consequences of owning an animal like this especially when they know it is aggressive. I have seen so many dog owners and families lives ruined because they didn't want to look like a dog racist or they wanted a cheap gaurd dog.

that's the same logic that people use to defend niggers

>it's not their fault, it's because of their environment!

you use nigger logic, because you're defending a nigger dog

and ultimately, it doesn't really matter whether it's biological or not. Maybe I'd like to own a domesticated grizzly bear, but it wouldn't be a very good idea. Even if it was statistically less likely to attack someone than a poodle, when it does attack it's fucking deadly. Pit bulls don't belong in a civilized society, since, for whatever reason, it has been statistically shown that they are much more likely to snap and kill other pets, children, their owners, etc

>that's not proof, it's anecdotal evidence
That's 10x than you have to offer
You are either butt blasted niggerdog lover, or just really shitty troll.

i'd shoot that ugly mutant if it crossed paths with me

pitbulls still commit less crimes tho

>no it doesn't
Yes it does

It's called experience bdumb ass not "authority". But now I do feel like asking. How many pits have you spent significant amounts of time with? Have you volunteered at a shelter? Trained professionaly? Owned one or 2 pits? Or just know someone who owns a nice pit?

Nice fan fiction there, but her skull had puncture wounds like a dog jaw would give. I doubt her rapist has inch-long canine teeth.

Also, you still haven't responded to any of the sources I posted. Even though you have continually been asking for more sources

You mean you are nigger loving woman

You're right it's not an argument it's an observation

>that's not how this works
OP's not wrong for asking. Yeah, no one should be persuaded by him for just making an unsubstantiated claim, but, that's not what he's trying to do. He's just wants to hear other people's arguments.

Probably their religion then?
Damn muslim dogs!

You are confusing german shepherds no?

Press F twice.

>RIP to this beautiful woman.

She raised them to fight other dogs. The police collected over "60 items of evidence" at the scene. She got about what she was asking for.

lollllll

they are not like niggers. niggers cant be property anymore, dogs still can be. if i shoot a nigger attacking me, potentially long expensive court process. if i shoot a dog attacking me, i get yelled at by a retard who couldnt control their dog and talk to a cop for ~10 minutes.

no it doesn't

all irrelevant.

You proved my point

no i didn't

I actually did. Better luck in future debates.

Topkek.

you too

I won.

yes we know

Thanks.

any time

Cool

too cool even

whoever gets the last word wins

don't tell him he didn't win. he needs this

ah