Niggers

Redpill me on niggers in the united states and how they are welfare leeches, give me crime statistics and everything. I hate them

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
voxday.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html?m=1
pastebin.com/V8xTnxRe
pastebin.com/R4kGNz8f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yesterday I went to pick up some booze and there were two nigresses taking up two checkout isles. I had to wait for about 10 minutes because only one of them had cash and she needed to make her purchase before the other one could use the change but they had to get a black lady worker to hunt around for the pint of whatever she was buying. Then after the other one got the cash she needed a quarter, but had to wait for the first one to complete the transaction in order to produce a quarter, but it took forever because she was busy talking to yet another black lady about the fambilams or whatever so the second one finally just pulled a handful of coins out of her pocket and spilled them on the counter and everybody had to help pick them up.

I wish I had made this story up, but it's true.

Thanks for bump mate

If you hate them, you don't need a redpill. You based, bitch,

Cringiest pic every made in the history of everything, good job

What pic do you want?, i have thousands...

#NukeTheCube

Nigs (14% of U.S pop.) kill 300 more people every year then the rest of the U.S pop. combine

Also every nig costs the U.S government about .8 - .9 million dollars (some areas like Texas are "more tame" and are significantly lower due to armed whites, hispanics, actual Africans ((who hate Nigs))

Nigs also make up about 90% of the U.S prison pop.

in 2014 about 12 thousand male Nigs were arrested for the domestic abuse of white women, while 0 were recorded or even reported of black women being abused by a white.

I hope this gets things off the ground for you, but remember not all blacks are fuckin Niggers, I have met many who hate niggers myself

Done

Wrong one, one sec

Chicago special: heyjackass.com/

Christmas comes early for you user

voxday.blogspot.ca/2017/06/the-cost-of-black-america.html?m=1

africans have an inherent lack of abstract thinking

muh police brutality

When it comes to tribal black there fine, american negros have to go. NOW!

Kek that filename. When does nigger facts 2 come out?

Expecting something different leads to hate, knowledge of what they are should cause you to pity their nature and hate the left that welcomes them.

The Sargon Milo Farage in the car image is far more cringe lol

before we go crazy about niggers though i think we should all realize what the real problem is and that is the jews. the reason society is not able to classify the niggers as a different species is because of the jews. Most of the slave traders were jewish. The jews are the ones pushing for ethnic diversity.

i think we need to face the facts and realize that niggers wouldn't be a problem if there were no jews

i got u senpai

once again though niggers in Africa are no threat to anyone as long as we stay away. all they do is make their little huts, multiply, and spread hiv

pic related is the real problem

LMFAO thanks bby

i never understood nigger names

rolling

HOL UP

roll

rolol

fff

statistically speaking, they're probably taller and more athletic than your pasty bitchass. crying about it on Sup Forums won't help, maybe try hitting the gym?

dang it

then why has there never been a nigger that has won any of the strongman championships

and why did a white person win the 400m sprint world championships in 2017 beating the niggers at their own sport

You think i'm an unathletic pasty bitchass? Hold my college lacrosse/hockey scholarship paperwork above your head for 8 hours, fenian

Post shirtless pics

"They're taller than you"
"They're physically bigger than you"

Good thing a .45 doesn't discriminate

Here faggot, don't fap too hard

>checked
>white
>good bone structure
>objectively in good shape
nice m8. no faps needed

they literally have conflict between having normal/modern/(white) names vs feeling like the need to have "traditional african names''. its hard to not want to vent and go into the many ways that this is ridiculously wrong, have two fat pastebin links instead

pastebin.com/V8xTnxRe
pastebin.com/R4kGNz8f

Thanks, mericabro

bumping my own thread for nigger hate