Black Rights Activist

I am a rather well-known figure in the BLM/Black Rights movement and I have come here to with a question. Your answers are going to be posted on my twitter feed so let's see how being racist works for you then. So here is the question, Why do you think you are better than we are? I mean really, why do you think you are so much better when you are constantly being shown proof that you are in fact just like us only pale. Where do you get off thinking just because you are a little less colorful you are somehow superior? Explain that to me please, "Alt-Right".

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/iamphilscott?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

itty bitty baby

fake

>you are in fact just like us only pale

Well whites are undoubtedly superior. We have the best societies in the world. Blacks would rather stay in white countries and be "oppressed" than return to their shitty black countries of origin. Where do you get off trying to claim equality yet having accomplished not even a fraction of what the white race has?

this basically

Why would evolution magically not touch our cognitive capabilities? I mean we diverged massively in terms of skin color and bone structure. Why would we have the same mental make up?

You can look at Africa. It's a hellhole in the entire continent. How exactly did white people cause that? And don't give me that 'colonization' crap because the white colonized parts of Africa are the only half civilized places there.

Everywhere blacks go they don't rise to the level of social competence, decency and intelligence that white people do. On average, they do not possess the inherent capability for it.

The idea that this disparity is all from oppression by whites instead of genetic makeup is far fetched. The idea is popular because it's just too hard a pill to swallow for the public that the races are quite mentally different.

>Why do you think you are better than we are?
85 IQ

superiority is subjective. we're different, and those differences must be acknowledged.

Yeah post this on your twitter feed and explain it to everyone .

Yeah I fucked that up .

I have yet to see anything substantial. I'm not sure what I expected from such well known troglodytes.

Reminder the average, quarter-white rapebaby known as the north american pavement ape has an IQ of 85, equivalent to that of a normal 12-year old. A purebred sub-saharan nigger has an IQ of 70, equivalent to a fucking 8 year old child, and puzzle solving abilities more comparable to that of birds than to man.

>he fell for the alt right meme
Go ask Reddit.

You do know "Hands up, don't shoot" was a complete lie, don't you?

>when you are constantly being shown proof that you are in fact just like us only pale.

We only want to want to live in peace within our own societies. You all don't want us to have any peace, even though we literally accept you all into our societies at a demographic changing rate while literally handicapping ourselves so you can attain jobs easier than we can simply because of your race.

The real problem is you non-whites acting like whites are the cause for all your woe's instead of taking responsibility for your own actions. Why not address the fact that 'black culture' literally celebrates and encourages crime, single parenthood, degenerate behavior, etc.

How can you ever expect to fix the problem if you can't even address it?

This

post your twitter coward

Two words "crime rate"

Check out the study done by Rachael Scar in Minnesota. Blacks are not as smart as whites on average. Seriously, compare the average white neighborhood to the average black neighbor hood, compare a predominantly white city (Seattle, Portland) to a black city (Detroit, Baltimore, Cleveland, Memphis, and New Orleans). Compare a Black Country to a white country. Now before you go about muh evil colonialism, remember that South Africa, the most developed sub Saharan country was under so called colonialism the longest.

The eternal slave class. You stupid bastards still blame whites for your problems.

>black lives matter
Yet you never defend yourselves from your true enemy.

Yes I am superior, you dumb goy!

>Why do you think you are so much better when you are constantly being shown proof that you are in fact just like us only pale.
>Proof
Please provide this proof you speak of.

>going to Sup Forums to meet the alt-right
The_Donald is thataway, kiddo.

I think it all matters on wealth. Poor whites aren't much better...

Name 3 ways Obama improved things for blacks.

What a loaded question. Kill yourself nigger.

big if true

NIGGER
t. asian

fuck off kike

lol, you're a fucking nigger

What is your opinion on Michael jackson?

That graphic is bogus, the numbers cited cannot be found in a single DOJ document from 2006 or neighbouring years.
Do your homework, faggot.

BoJ*

he's fake
twitter.com/iamphilscott?lang=en
hasn't tweeted since august

nobody's life matters, especially not those wards of the state like you who are objectively wasting scarce resources that humanity could be putting to much better use

indeed, each nigger is a net $750,000 drain over their lifetime of free gibs

Like they don't have at least one guy whose job is just browsing pol. Get fuckin real, youre never alone user

Because the lives of nigger thugs shot by cops don't matter.

All of your problems are your own doing. You have equal rights, it's possible for you to become the fucking President. If you were truly oppressed, why would the system allow you to rule over it?

The greatest criticisms are the the black crime rate and the black single motherhood rate. Both are absurdly high compared to whites, asians, jews, mexicans, muslims, whatever. You guys need tot fix that.

Why do you think we're all white and racial to begin with? Sup Forums is a multucultural, multiracial board of peace. You've been listening to too many lies from the mainstream media. Don't be such a bigot.

Because the statistics bear that out
Black criminality is a plague

>I mean really, why do you think you are so much better when you are constantly being shown proof that you are in fact just like us only pale.
>just like us only pale
But we are not the same. We commit less crime, have a higher average intelligence and generate more money via taxes. We don't (generally speaking) act like you, look like you, sound like you. Our brains are even different

>Where do you get off thinking just because you are a little less colorful you are somehow superior?
Because you live in OUR countries, mooch off OUR taxes, commit violent crimes against OUR people, consume OUR technology, speak OUR language and partake in OUR culture

But still you act like niggers and that feel everyone else owes you success

I hope that helps

they can run faster and jump higher tho.

Cops are basically nigger tier.

Oh hey , if this is you , I enjoy watching your perspective , TheAdviseShowTV always exposes these neanderthugs!

Hi nigger

If whites aren't superior why does every shitskin want to live in white countries?
>DA WHYTE MAN STOLE OUR RESOURCES
If we weren't superior you could have stopped us.

Sage for shitty troll thread.