I>>>>>> DON'T

this don't come to texas
we are full
the heat is real bad and you won't like it

Cool Greece pasta

shh, don;t let them know
and don't come to texas

Texas = North Mexico
All the urban areas are sanctuary cities.
Enjoy all the pakis.

we took care of that, but don't' come either way

If you do decide to move here anyway "fuck off we're full" applies to Houston, Dallas, and Austin. Katriniggers never left, sandniggers openly walk the streets, Chinese flood every retail center, and Spanish is more commonly heard than English. It takes at least an hour to an hour and a half to get anywhere in a major city due to the mass influx of cucks around the world clogging up the infrastructure. If you happen to see a beaner from a central and South American country, make sure you give them the culturally appropriate greeting of "chingate pinche pendejo frijole" (cheeng-AH-tay PEEnch-ay pen-DAY-ho free-HO-lay) so they know you're not from around here either. If they get aggressive, don't worry- this is also part of their cultural greeting similar to a secret handshake. The correct response is "callate jota" (kEYE-ah-tay HO-tah). At this point you will be recognized as a member of their society and you'll receive the same warm, friendly treatment they'd give you in their home country from then on as a fellow foreigner to the great state of Texas.

this is accurate

What if I'm a Republican who thinks Trump doesn't go far enough?

This.

Texas is completely finished.

Whites are already the minority in all of the major cities you have to go to places like San Angleo and Lubbok if you want traditional Texans and those places are becoming more and more scarce.

I can go places and hear no English being spoken, the section of Texas I frequent is now a colony of India.

There is no reason to even bother talking about the mexican problem.

Texas is a shit hole. Only subhumans would want to go there, or stay there.

I remember bulling the atheists in HS

Only stormfags care about skin color. We actually make civic nationalism work here.

Im moving to austin though

it is so bad in TX that I saw a white woman at a bank freak out
The employees were Indian, Mexican, Asian and African...no whities
She started screaming "Aren't there any Americans that can help me?!
The foreign shitheads couldn't handle her banking problem and wasted her time
She just couldn't take it anymore
She walked out of the bank after her comment was made

>I felt bad for her and left the state soon after

something similar happened to me. I was sort of off and was at county clinic where it was all spic women and accused them of being racist.

"oh I get it im not getting treatment cause I'm not a mexican mother is that it"

then I asked who their department head was. got treated first class baby.

CALIFORNIANS GET OUT

And Texans should stay the fuck out of Colorado, you drive slow, hog the left lane and use your hazards in light snow storms. You can't drive for shit, your state sucks, the cowboys suck, your beer is piss and your educational system is dildos.

fuck off 'rado
you and your frio river are shit!

Sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of my legal bong rip

I do stay out. I go to New Mexico and Arizona ski resorts. fuck your overpriced towns

>the law matters
good goy

I demand a deportation of all californians and libreals in Austin

The only people moving to Texas are nonwhites, especially the ones in Pennsylvania.

T.pittsburgher

Lol don't worry Texas belongs to Isreal.

>Texans
>drive slow

Pick one. We have speed limits of 65-85mph through most towns and cities and everyone goes above that unless they're immigrants

IMO, Things will get very weird and wild in Texas if SHTF in this country - and I'm pretty sure it will at some point, (unfortunately, probably sooner rather than later). My advice would be if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. That is, in the very likely and most unfortunate event of a civil war or even widespread civil unrest in the US, don't think that Texas will be like, say, Delaware or any other state (though California will probably be weird in the opposite way of Texas). Texas is a very strange and unique place - six flags have tried to hoist themselves over it, only the Lone Star flys at ease over Her.

3 months ago you were begging for emergency aid

How quickly they forget, but what do you expect from inbred, uneducated rednecks?

I'm gonna find a spot in Texas as far away from cities as I can, and dig in deep. Fuck off.
t. Combat vet

what's worse, houston or austin ??

asking for a friend.

What aid? We literally have enough resources to provide hurricane aid to ourselves from outside Houston and that happened.

Depends. Houston has more niggers. Austin is full of hipsters and homeless people, which you can't tell apart.

Texas will be a purple state in the next presidential election and blue after one or two more

Houston. unless you can't tolerate fake people.

>begging?
we had more than enough
in fact the majority of the aid came from texas businesses like heb and whataburger with enough volunteers to rebuild as fast as we did.. fuck off yank

>Texas-sized delusion

>t. Californian
You're right, so stay the fuck in your commie state faggot

I donated money and food/water to help you guys, it wasn't much because I'm not rich, but you're welcome regardless & I'd do it again tomorrow

I don't live there rn or when the shit was going down. But idgaf and I could've managed either way so fuck off with your virtue signaling

I will continue to fuck on and help my Southern brothers and sisters

This. Fuck off, we're full. And even when we remove the spics we'll still be full, sorry, no openings available

Also, Carpetbaggers get the fuck out! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You forgot
12. We will jail you for boycotting Israel

I'm in your shitty state as we speak. Texas is lost. At least southern Texas. And not to the spicks.

Why would I migrate to the inferior south from the glorious midwest?

Do you fuckers not have any room for based conservative aussies who hate kikes, niggers and faggots?

>too hot
cunt

>ST is lost, but not to the spics
only the cities like, edinburg/mcallen area
also who else is ruining it? if not spics?

>implying i'd want to live in your shit state

>posts the best spongebob episode
>doesn't realize it was because of texas gracing that episode
face it fag we ARE the most superior state

Way better places to go than Mexico Norte, mate

It's own white population. Completely destroying itself from what I've seen.

aussies are welcome, only good place out of the commonwealth

Nigga stop lying, I live and work in Dallas and this city's growing like wildfire, the state bird of Texas should be the crane with all the new buildings going up

Witty. Your boss tell you that?

Mississippian here
I have no urge to move there but it's a shame you're getting all the commiefornian refugees

Texas sucks. It's full of shitskins and Califaggots. Don't go there. Just stay away.

Such as?

I’m moving to the USA in a few years because this country is fucked. Completely fucked. I want guns and an absence of degenerate faggots

Nah, it was a joke when I was still in school

Sure user, keep telling yourself that. Texas cities have all changed for the worse since Sanctuary cities happened.

Yes I agree. We're full, fuck off.

>how to be a faggot
civ nat does not work here, its like everywhere else all the mexicans from across the border come here and shit up our infrastructure without contributing back meaningfully(que statistics on taxes by ethnicity)
the biggest proof is that we make 80 billion a year, yet spend over half of that on brown health care
fuck yourself first genner
if you're not here from 1865 you are not from here

the midwest is your stereotypical white suburbia lifestyle if that is what you are looking for. white liberals are gentrifying the cities so they will be habitable again in 15 years.

Basically anywhere in the southeast or midwest that has few niggers/spics. Just pick your preferred climate and hit up Wikipedia for county demographic information.

For example there are swaths across southern states that are majority black, but other areas are nearly entirely white. In the midwest it's mostly white everywhere except cities.

Just pay attention to state laws w/r/t concealed carry, weed, etc.

Texas is literally just California with lower taxes, lower government regulation and more fat people.

Literally 56% Face: The State.

Youre an embarrassment to the Right Wing and will go blue just like Commiefornia in less than ten years. Enjoy your beaners.

texas is full of civic nationalist faggots that blow mexican dick anyway

t. real dixie

Can i move to Texas from the North, friend? New York is the new Sweden

Help me!
>t. All w*ite people who dont live in the South by 2020...

If New York is equivalent to Sweden then Texas is equivalent to Turkey.

Shitskin, muddmutt beaner central.

Sorry, deleted my comment.
>responding to:
>NY is the New Sweden

H-Town is still majority white, there's just not as many Non-Hispanic whites.

%50.9 tho, but it's something.

I came back to this thread to say fuck Texas. You were supposed to be our last hope, yet here we are. 56'd like a motherfucker

If that ain't the truth.... Additionally, if they happen to have their mother/grandmother around, politely pay your respects by referring to their proper title as "pinche perro" (pin-cheh pay-roh). She will weep gratuitously and her accompanying family member will embrace you as one of the family.

you in sugarland bro?

try Fredericksburg

It’s really bad desu. Over the last 15 years we got fucked with Katrina refugees. We got fucked with Sanctuary city ME refugees. We got fucked with Commiefornia refugees. Now the libcucks are coming for our Senators. We’re getting hit from all sides. JUST

Texas is literally 35% white

Houston's fine, just know what/who is where. The suburbs are fine, all of Austin is shit tho.

We have nigs, but they(at least the poor and/or hood ones) stay in their own lane.

shut your fucking mouth, dumbass

It's alright. I had a couple of decent years back in the early 2000s. I'm gonna do what I can for my son and let him fight it out I guess.. Fucking sucks

nON-HisPANic White**

Can all the people talking about Texas being the new California, le 56% state etc etc etc, PLEASE go register and start a thread to that effect on ar15.com general discussion? The butthurt would fucking DESTROY that site

bump

We don't hate other ethnicities here, stay out

Nope. Mexicans don't vote, even when they can. You can roust niggers out to the polls with a twenty, a pack of Newports and a free ride, but you can't get beaners to the polls for anything.

That attitude is exactly why Texas will turn blue in a few elections. The only thing dumber is the "muh based Tejanos" myth. You're perfectly content to rest on your laurels while the hordes take over.

I live in the RGV and, because of School Choice, everyone smart goes to either a private school or STISD (magnet schools that rank in top 100 in the NATION) and my family went from poor fuck pickers to high middle class winners. Hell, new houses are built all the time in the suburbs and gated communities!

I admit our area is currently controlled by commies, but at least they aren't gay commies. My family is heavy on the Libertarian side, but the Libertarian party is a god damn joke.

Houston has been full of muslims for a while now.

Texas is quickly approaching a no man's land for whites. Plan is to make as much money as I can during our economic boom and move somewhere else once it's turned into California v2.

Don't come to Colorado either. It's cold and we hate everyone.

fuck texas it's full of mexicans
white people aren't wanted yet pablo and maria jump the fence anyway

We didn’t have ISIS attacks though. The police and FBI around here have done a good job snatching them up before an attack, but having a Sanctuary city and inviting more in with a terrible vetting process was completely reckless. Especially after that dyke mayor we had decided to dedicate her time to transgender bathrooms while our crime rates were going up, I don’t feel safe here anymore. I’m saving money to GTFO.

K

No man is an island. Texans found out the hard way this year.

Useless white people aren't wanted *
Pablo mows my lawn and Maria makes great tamales. If you have no purpose, you might as well fuck off to commiefornia

Texas isn't an island, faggot. Are you retarded?

Texas-sized brainlet

Sounds like a lot of projecting

beto is going to win

Where did you donate to?

Actually you are

Not the Red Cross if that's what you want to know

Good thing i get a pass on raping all non texans.