This is your DJ for tonight

This is your DJ for tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

brumalbreeze.tumblr.com/post/157272867037/hello-everyone-im-very-proud-to-announce-that
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was this colored by some program? Looks terrible.

What is he playing for me?

WATCHU PLAYIN HOME BOY?

>Fanart in the OP

Would Fairy have a gopnik wedding?

He looks like a gook

because he is

>Denis Ten was born on 13 June 1993 in Almaty, Kazakhstan. He is a member of the Korean minority in Kazakhstan. His great-great-grandfather, Min Geung-ho, was a famous Korean independence fighter general during the time of the Korean Empire when Korea fought for independence from Japan.

Stealth thread.

Sorry, I prefer this cute chink.

This is also from Febri, in case anyone's interested.
Kubo: In Barcelona Yuuri lost Victor's baggage. It's based on a true story. When we went to data collecting long before and one of my fellow coworker lost hers. She's also the model for Minami sensei. We found out it's missing and everyone went out looking for it. Though we didn't find it in the end. Everyone's exhausted and it got pretty awkward. On the flight returning, I decided to have this in the show.

I thought he lost it coming back from Russia?

I'm glad the theories about Yuuri losing it on purpose are finally put to rest.

>Hiramatsu talking about preparation and making process
>Hiramatsu: I was first told about it in July 2015. In September I started doing the character design. It's around March 2016 we got to working on episode 1. Preparing period lasted around a year.
>Hiramatsu: The first time I heard about it, we've already had the name for the first two episodes. The draft of story structure also came up, I can see where the whole story flows. But without seeing the name, I had quite a few questions. So Kubo's work and mine were being done around the same time.

>Q: If there's a season 2, would you join?
>Hiramatsu: I think it wouldn't be done without the main staff being there. For Sayo it's like "will you do it? You would absolutely join right?" I really don't know much for now.

Looks like he's thirsty for Sayo and got dragged into it but is kept in the dark. No wonder he can't draw the characters right most of the time.

It just forced him to stop procrastinating. He'd been mulling the idea for at least a day.

>Korean minority in Kazakhstan
I learn something new everyday.

Hiramatsu's art book was sold out in a hot minute at Comiket at least in part due to fujos. He'll be be back S2 if he wants the shekels.

>One of Kubo's friends went out drinking with some staff probably in 2014. Kubo got a message from her saying there's one person who's your fan! And that was Yamamoto.
>Yamamoto asked Kubo "Would you like to do a skating anime together?" after listening to one of Kubo's radios where she talked about skating.

You're doing amazing job user, thanks!

A huge thank you to the translator anons who kindly share the official new info with us.

please meme kotosumi into being chris's actual canon boyfriend, /yoi/

We're already almost there.

He was created so Chris wouldn't be lonely it's pretty much "canon" already.

>Cris -> Chris

kek, what a mistake

The 6 GPF finalists and their s/o
>Yuuri has Victor
>Yuri has Otabek
>Otabek has Yurio
>Christophe has Masumi
>JJ has Kubo
>Phichit will die alone and horny

>>Phichit will die alone and horny

Pls no ;_; Kubo will give him someone so he wouldn't be lonely.

Aside from Toyonaga's typical no homoing, I'm glad he indirectly confirmed the breakup scene was only professional

If that had is not Masumi's, then who is supposed to be? It's pretty big and masculine, too
And they're in front of a Swiss hotel kek

don't shaft Isabella like this

Daily dose.
I never knew I needed Russian princes in my life.

Kubo likes to bully her sons.

>One of Kubo's friends went out drinking

So that's how Yoi started

I still want Chris to be happily married to a nice woman for the shock value.

>Celestino or Celestiyes?
I actually started shipping him with Chris in ep 10 but then Masumi appeared

Chris coach

ok, this one is good

If only China wasn't such a slut.

He's got the whole eyelash boner going on, it's definitely Kotomine's hand.

Kek I remember that "gpf contestants and their fiances/significant others" image that nip fujo did and gave Phichit his hamsters.

Twitter.com/8mameee/status/81870085061894144
Interesting stuff this tweet point out Chris is left-handed. Remind me thatYOI have a lot of minor details more than I thinks.
Like woman who with Ciao Ciao is base off Satsuki Muramoto nip skater that now is Thailand Head Coach.
Phichit also have other inspire aside from Martinez. There is retired Thai skater now working on Disney on ice and look like him.
And stuff that got cut like beach episode or fairy mom and Sayo passionate about skating in series.
Make me think if YOI got 24 episode it could be much more than we got now. But than again the QUAITY could be absolutely disaster than now too.

but i want it to be properly confirmed and not just implied

I'll take QUALITY if it means more development for the characters.

Look at all the shit regrading the main pairing getting confirmed. Just enjoy the fact Chris got a male companion instead of female. They could have paired Minako with him too but they didn't.

No

Why do Bikefairy look so intimidating?

Yankee couple

Finally got my copies of all of this month's magazines in the mail. Is there anything that's not being translated fully already that people want to see? I don't want to waste my time translating something if tora is just going to do it all later

Second, 'cause I'm out of the loop--did BR rips ever get posted anywhere? If they didn't and people are still desperate for the content, I'll at least rip my DVDs.

One is a Russian yankee and other is a manly hero. They have every right to look intimidating.

Yeah, the details and references to real life skaters are terrific and to be proud of. I hope S2 won't drain the energy of the animators away and that will have a slightly improved animation since yoi is selling so good.

pichit looks so smug here

brumalbreeze.tumblr.com/post/157272867037/hello-everyone-im-very-proud-to-announce-that

Thank you user, enjoy the magazines. I think tora said she will translate the febri interviews very soon.
Other than that, I don't know. Is there something else that has to be translated fully, pals?

Don't Thai people eat hamster?

The BD rips were posted but only the episodes themselves as far as I know. If you could rip the choreography videos that would be great. And are there creditless OP/ED? Those would be nice too.

Wish S2 got 24 episodes.

Reminds me of Frozen for some reason.

He's better than that ice slut

Victors better than himself?

I forgot how Hitler Victor was in this scene.

>Kiss
>Something
Pick one

>Q: The rings in episode 10 is especially shocking. Does it flow naturally itself?

>Kubo: It is necessary! At least when I was drawing the name I was very serious. At the end of episode 9, the scene of Yuuri and Victor reunited is what I always want to draw. Then in episode 10 and 11, there haven't been a scenario that's shocking enough. Episode 10 is a relaxing episode before GPF, I thought about many delightful things but it worried me there hasn't been a thing to deepen their bond. Until now, we have seen them hugging and doing what could be seen in a getsu9 romance Jdrama. I think when faced with GPF, they might need an item to support them. So once I tried searching for ring brands, I learnt engagement rings are not only meant for those who want to get married, but also are gifts for soulmates to share. More over, I found in the files of location hunting of Barcelona, there're photos of church and choir. I was like that's it!