Filipino's for Trump

I want to talk about Filipino's and American politics. Why are most Filipino's so bluepilled?

liberals have absolutely nothing to offer Filipino's.

If you're pluralizing a word, you don't need to add an apostrophe just because the word ends in a vowel

fuck

At least they got Rodrigo.

get out of my country. go back to yours.

This is my country. I was born here.

No it's fucking not. A rat born in the garage is not a car. You are a Filipino by race and will always be one. Your short, filthy, robotic insectoids you call your countrymen ought to be booted back to the wood huts down by the river, you mongoloid piece of shit.

Bitch, I am a former active US Marine, you'd never say that shit to my face soy boy.

>PMURT

???

You're a short little stain on the pacific ocean and everybody in this country knows it. Even your own women won't fuck you people. The average filipino manlet is 5 foot 3. The only reason you people are allowed into this country is because your women all want to be nurses. You can't intimidate someone when your center of mass is at the earth's core, motherfucker. You are the laughing stock not only of this country but your own continent. neck yourself, you opportunistic, entitled sack of shit

Much to your chagrin I'm 6 foot. Drank a lot of milk as a kid. You're a fat fuck or fat skinny.

lol sure

I find most minorities aren't bad people per se but they don't understand that the government is full of shit and bad for you. Niggers are an exception. They are just pathological.

There's not a lot of us, but they're out there. lol all you want.

I believe you user I went to a Catholic school that and had a lot of Filipino classmates. Some of them were fairly big although it's true most of them were short.

Never relied on the government, just want them to stay mostly out of the way.

Healthily pathological, our last gift to them.

Wasn't talking about you in particular; was responding to your question.

In general, Hispanics and Asians seem much less skeptical of the government and pop culture than white people.

Maybe white people are just more neurotic, or maybe we see something they can't.

I dunno man, a whole lot of White liberals love them some government. I agree with you though, hispanic and asians are both mostly liberal and aren't skeptical about government.

Flip here.
Possibly most Flips are bluepilled due to MSM doing such a thing. Otherwise, people will think Trump and Du30 are the best gang ever created by God. Add to the fact that 'Vice Ganda', some tranny is famous is why most flips are bluepilled to a degree with soyboys and gayboys scatter this country

Average height of guys are about 5'8". Manlet but not shit-tier manlet.

Would never dispute there are white leftists. Whites pretty much invented leftism. But 80% of conservatives are white people. I am happy that not all minorities are leftist.

I think all racial groups were happier before the most recent bout of grievance peddling. Now everyone who considers themselves a minority and is unhappy blames it on systemic racism instead of taking responsibility for their lives, and there's a converse affect for white people (especially white men) that leads them to believing almost the exact same things.

fake news

being conservative is not the goal. the goal is white homogeneity.

All memes aside I don't care if 10-20% of the country is minoriites.

We need to stop taking more in, though.

>aren't skeptical about government
>skeptical about government
>aren't
>skeptical
>government
How do you type this so plainly and not expect everyone to think you like it in the butt no homo?

How do you write this post and not expect everyone to think you're an autist?

I mean, you just say "government", you don't even hold any specific group or person accountable for the decisions they make for you.

lel

once you stop invading the healthcare job market we can talk

I wish they weren't, too against guns

how many of the filipinos in the US came over fleeing Marcos? wouldn't that mean that a lot of them skewed left in the old country too?

/thread

I hate Amerimutt Flips. They're bluepilled af. And yes, that's stem from their left-loving families who went to the USA during the attempt purge of lefties by Marcos