WTF Happened to Sup Forums how did this message board go to shit ?

WTF Happened to Sup Forums how did this message board go to shit ?

Sup Forums became mainstream in US.

Honestly? Paid Russian shills. That's literally what happened. Then a bunch of retarded, entitled edgy teenagers who can't get laid started chimping out like the russian trolls because they thought it was cool.

r*ddit obviously

Too many phoneposters

That too. But I already said teenagers.

If by rebbit you mean the_Cancer, then yes. But again, that's the same thing - russian shills and stupid white teenage boys who can't get laid.

i fled from this place a few months ago when 85% of the threads were white this and white that is x white white people are x whitey whitey xxx white people white x etc.
been back for a couple days and seems like its toned down a bit

fuck off

/ptg/ and The_Donald.
Simple, really.

David Brock’s nerd virgins.

Sup Forums isn't shit, it's actually a lot of fucking fun.

people keep posting in shit threads and failing to sage them

Are you fucking joking? They'd be the most intelligent thing here.

Confirmed for brain damaged.

>2016 Ameritard election
>Flood of Zionist Kekistani MAGApedes

>Confirmed for brain damaged.

Then why are here? Cry some more pussy.

The donald, reddit, youtube

Pol is effectively kill. Oldfags know it. Maybe they can start anew, but the vibe here is complete shit. Newfags wont an hero

Actually this, 90% of burgers are absolute dogshit on this board shitting it up. The mongrel threads are great lately i think that's why i like Sup Forums again.

>leaf

Not suprised

when we abandoned brandis

Nerd virgin detected.

Quality post, OP. Keep sucking them dicks.
>sage

To treat morons like you like shit.

The re__it exodus mostly.

This. There is no fun allowed anymore due to how salty and bitter the majority of Donaldcunts are.
I want to go back to the old Sup Forums, before Trump came to this board and fucked it. The beginning of the end was the 'KEK GET!' threads.

This. You're too smart for this shit, join us on /biz

is that even a question? Fucking kikes.

>create meme to try and cleanse Sup Forums
>Sup Forums calls it a cia spyop funded by mossad
>Sup Forums has to sophisticated defence mechanisms

We will never get old Sup Forums back. Its lost. Gookmoot might aswell just nuke the board and call it quits.

Bots, first and foremost.

rural and suburban retards

Maybe its time you left? Sup Forums has never been worse than it is today. Mainly due to posters like yourself, spiteful and childish, capable of barely any arguments beyond ad hominem attacks and childish name calling.
No self awareness, No brevity, barely able to communicate in English, bullish and vile.

You are the boil on the arse of Sup Forums that will just not come to a head.

It's because Sup Forums's only lovable quality was that it was always contrarian and edgy but now that trump is President, most of Sup Forums is with the establishment and now akin to Obama's SJWs

Interesting theory. Infected memes.

The elitists were btfo by our getting Trump elected. So they are taking steps to ensure never again.

I think you have that crumpet pointed in the wrong direction, mate. I come here to cleanse Sup Forums of nucancer.

It's not infected memes. It's just astroturfing.

FUCK

I will never stop making and posting mutt memes. I want them gone.. I want my old Sup Forums back

I remember Sup Forums as it used to be... a place of discussion. I conversed within its various boards and educated myself amongst its threads. I was happy then, at peace.
I remember too the day the Mutts came. The day marked by cries of "LOL MUHAMMAD" and a torrent of "hows tyrones dick?". The terrified Europeans and whites huddled in darkened corners. We led many to safety, but many more paid the ultimate price. That day my beloved Sup Forums became Reddit's Dumping Ground. There, the Amerimutt Trumpenshills practiced their banal and unoriginal shitposting that corrupted the board and nearly destroyed us all.
Even after the Mutts braindead shitposting tore the board apart. My fellow whites were unable to find a lasting sanctuary.
I remember the armies of 56% faces that swept down on us like a plague. During these dark times the one called PTG made Sup Forums's Sup Forums its home. The centre of cancer on Sup Forums.

I prefer to remember the board as it used to be not the abomination it has become. My soul bears the burden of my misjudgement. But I have been patient, I have been waiting and when the time is right the Amerimutt will become the betrayed.

Yeah the "elite" sure do hate getting tax breaks and repealing regulations that lose them money.

Idiot.

>MUH JEWS!!
Lol. Seeing merchants posted on nu/pol/ is a special kind of ironic, considering how much you all can't stop sucking their dicks. And by special, I mean retarded. And by retarded I mean you.

Keep it up. They're effective. We need to start some good russian ones too.

We became so good that the CIA and other foreign intelligence had to do what they always do with "threats", they infiltrate and destroy

>There is no fun allowed anymore due to how salty and bitter the majority of Donaldcunts are.

You can always make fucking fun out of salt.

>I want to go back to the old Sup Forums, before Trump came to this board and fucked it.

Ecelebs, the donald, magapedes, the best goys, fuck them all.

Just stick around for the salt mining, that's all i do. Plus Sup Forums is really great for news. This board moves so fast that i can't even pay attention to all the thread i want to.

>join us on biz

only if i can learn to stop being a poorfag.

memeflags

Precisely. This is also what is getting some YouTubers a shit ton of views/subs as well.

SPOILER-Sup Forums has always been shit.

Oh god, that's possibly the worst part of nuchan. The fucking youtube attention whores. Holy fucking shit that trash is utterly out of control. They're worse than the trump cultists.

When I came here natsoc, ethnostate and sig threads were the best thing going. Now it’s all cuckservative, liberal and commie threads over and over. It’s just an active campaign to try and destroy the pol hivemind. Things will return to normal was the nufags lurk moar.

The problems all started when an Indian became our hero.

You mean nazi shit is what hurt Pol . I was better when we faught the elite with trump

>memeflags

I never pick on Sweden, because whenever a swede posts, you usually have 4-5 americans go "lol get back to that cuckshed". Swedes are my bros, we're surrounded by hostile amerimutts. Eu/canada/australia needs to unite against these mutts.

checked and Sup Forums has always been shit, newfag.

>Trump fights the elite
Kill yourself to death.

>thinking Sup Forums is a natsoc board

Sup Forums was and always will be a libertarian board.

They complain a lot about money.

there's just too many posters and it's bound to suck anyway
they need to be cut off one way or another
i will intervene any time you want

Oh, I have been feeding myself on the salt that has been pouring in from these memes and pictures.
It's too addictive, I make a nice and fresh new Mutt and post it in a thread and am met with dozens of angry and pathetic mutts calling me a shill, a CIA operative, a Soros/Shareblue employee, Muhammad, Ahmed, cuck, slimey limey etc etc and etc.

I'm addicted. Help.

2016 election brought a lot of attention to Sup Forums.

Redit, /leftypol/, and paid/research groups are here.

I am slowly not even posting anymore, 8ch pol is better. The swastikas scare aware cucks.

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are responsible for most the off topic shitposting
>XD traps, cuckolding, and blacked
The rest is Sup Forums baiting itself. Maybe some CIA niggers. All I know is it's nearly impossible to browse now because of it.

>popularity explosion with election season
>invaded by normies that want to be edgy
>invaded by a variety of subversive interests
rip

This has to be bait.
This has to be bait.
This has to be bait.

>CIA
Wrong country.

Unless we're talking about Venezuela, of course.

Pol is a pretty consistent board tbqh senpai

Same topics come up again and again

bump

You came here new then. Sup Forums was always contrarian and the nazi larpers only came because the media told them this is their home. Not because this was their home. Then the media points and says "see, told ya". But we love you and accept you just how you are because we are all fags.

let´s

Popularization, hostile admins, and the lefty shills.

Precisely.

You have my Mutts.
Only together can we repel the mutt invasion.

Cultural washout by too many normies showing up and autistic mods that ruin the memes of production by treating pol as an internet news comment section.

Fucking THIS

Britannia rules the waves

Yeah they said Sup Forums kept going to shit first 2011, then 2012, over and over again, "why has Sup Forums gone to such shit guys?" They had no fucking clue, no clue what post-2016 bullshit was yet to come...really sad because we had a great culture here... I was down about it until I realized, it's not this website I hate, it's millennials in general. When all the smart people have left this place (they have) you are left only with vapid cunts who post fucking reddit comments and imgur comments all fucking day, none of them with any humor or insight.

get in here

I like how the reddit tidal wave is absolute proof that if you flood a place with enough immigrants, the original culture is displaced and destroyed whilst the inhabitants of the place are forced to migrate elsewhere or be forced to fight a dirty and long battle against the invaders.

>Gookmoot might aswell just nuke the board and call it quits
no thanks id rather the_cancer stays on pol. pol nuked means underage americans with 80 IQ infesting both int and tv. old pol is gone, let this be a lesson on allowing mass immigration to your home country/board

Kek.

True, they control Trump now. However, the elites didn't want him in office in the first place. Pol showed its power level and they are responding to that. We were considered quite unimportant before the election.

1 word: Discord.

To liberty!

You know that was all a joke, right? We can stop with the kek. That lore is a dead meme.

Your worries start at home achmed.

The elections and the epic culture wars and YouTube personalities brought in a bunch of ideologically illiterate brainlets who basically made our populist and edgy meme-generating community reddit/YouTube comments.

All the tradthots (Southern, Pettibone, Lauren Rose), all the faggots like Millennial Woes, Milo, etc all served to water us down and make this board gay and shit with the amount of retarded fanboys they drove in here. Sup Forums needs way better people posting here.

Nobody wanted him in office because he's stupid. They wanted a more milquetoast republican so he could do what trump is trying to do, but not get them lynched for pissing on everyone while doing it.

you are why Americans are hated.
We're not talking about our countries or even yours, but you still come in to call us Ahmed. We've been called Ahmed by Yanks for almost three years and when we finally have had enough you disgusting pitiful creatures start throwing your toys out of the pram, start screaming SHILL! and "MUHAMMAD" and generally detract from this place.

E-celebs were a mistake as well and I said this long ago, they take up too many threads and never have anything interesting or useful to say. /bant/ should have been made for e-celeb garbage instead.

A good 30% of old Sup Forums left during GG because moot and the hot pocketeers were being faggots. The electionfags replaced them and then some. Old Sup Forums wasn't able to assimilate the newfriends without the help of the manpower they lost due to GG. Moot really was a pussy worshipping faggot and I'm glad he's gone.

Reddifugees
Actual shills
Sup Forumstards pretending to be shills for (You)s

Wow, this thread is shit and copypasta, complete with a 1 post OP with a memeflag. Posts going on about memes & literal every board is Sup Forums culture.

Sup Forums should be closed down. What was supposed to be a board of pleasant discussion between races became an elitist shithole filled with memeflags, proxy users & discord spammers. Fuck Sup Forums and fuck Sup Forums.

They are often barely about politics and the majority of the e-celeb cancer threads are just endless shit throwing.

>get told to worry about you own damn country
>get ass blasted and start posting le 57% face

It's reddit, shills, and boomers

>le 57% face
nice try

>fun
This place fucking sucks because of human garbage like pic related.

fuck off yank.

Got anything original to post or are you just going to respond with reddit stock phrases?

>you are why Americans are hated.

>, start screaming SHILL!
You say as you unironically shill for the EU.

Varg wears a diaper dude...

DEUXX VULTTT

yeah what the fuck is going on 8/10 threads are garbage