What the fuck is up with subpar race traiting chinks and white beta faggots that can't even pick up women from their...

What the fuck is up with subpar race traiting chinks and white beta faggots that can't even pick up women from their own race?

Mongoloids are the only type of subhuman which approximates the physical characteristics of a human, this makes their females an easy source of sexual satisfaction for European men who do not have the desire or the means to improve themselves to a level where they could attract a human woman.

Asian women are the most feminine and submissive so its easy for white men. All whites except russians slavs and caucasus are weak cowards

Are you kidding me. That's defeatism. You can find caucasian women who are not raging bitches outside of eastern europe and the middle east. Most women are just looking for a good life. Start looking in the right place. You're not going to find the mother of your children at a nightclub.

Food for thought.

>race traiting
You meant race traitoring.

You should focus on yourself. Stop caring about things that don't matter to you.

I don't know if it's different in America, but no one here likes to be approached by strangers. Well not unless the initiator is top tier for their gender.

im young and socially anxious so i honestly don't know either dude. im just saying that we can't generalize about the state of women. maybe a bunch of them are vapid, selfish, "liberated" women but even if there's one girl who's not, we've gotta make it our life's goal to find her. there's always going to be more traditional minded people. our goal needs to be finding that purposefilled ideal life and staying virtuous. otherwise what is the point of life? The ideal of a fulfilled life, white wife and happy aryan kids is what drives me. I hope (and think) it's what drives you too.

because you can let your guard down with them and be who you really are inside and they wont leave you like white girls do when you show the slightest bit of emotion or insecurity

What's up with racist hypocritical liberals who love to see white women in inter racial relationships but freak the fuck out when white men are with asisn women? Is kike dyke Lena Dunham behind this post? Liberal women can never accept how easily they are replaced.

Forgive him he is a shareblue foreigner who d9esnt English the best

I don't know man... I used to volunteer with young kids at a church group. Girls couldn't care less that I was good with kids and would probably be a good dad for future kids. Then again I'm not a very talkative person, as I've been told numerous times. It's a double sided blade, reality. There are girls that are trash tier and girls that are absolute wife material, and the ratio between those two groups isn't even. There aren't enough good ones to go around in my opinion.

Asian women are one of the most ugliest creatures in the planet. Besides viatnemese women, all others look like chink eyed aliens.

I totally see that dude. I'm just another introverted young guy trying to stake his claim in the world. My parents are from Iran and talk about finding a nice girl from the home country to marry but I am a bit reluctant because I think that's kind of an admission that I failed. I'm trying to give it my all first and if not, I'll try it another way. I'd be lying if I said I was optimistic about western women. I'm barely 18 and I know there's too much degeneracy out there but the scale of the USA or Canada is just too big for there not to be some girls worth our effort left. I have no idea how to even find such a girl but I feel like I have to try.

I feel as though most of Sup Forums is the same way. Almost all people on this site are men and the overarching theme in Sup Forumsism is a return to sanity or return to tradition. I feel as though a lot of the guys on this board just want a traditional family. I hope we can make it. i hope you can make it too, bro.

Truth of the matter is that finding a suitable wife isn't my top concern presently. I think some crazy shit's going to go down in the coming years with demographics and political strife. That's what I'm more concerned about. I don't see the big deal in grabbing a girl from Iran for you, just do it.

Fixing the demographic problem and turmoil starts with family, doesn't it though? What's that cliche gandhi quote? "Be the change you want to see in the world.", right? If you want to bring back sanity and help our race reproduce, you gotta focus on becoming a father and building roots for society to stand upon. Gotta rise above the rest of society, man.

basically this.

literally a better solution for beta guys than becoming orbiters for white sluts or working their asses of during their 20s and then marrying a used up white degenerate single mother. if you have a better solution than "fuck you loser haha go compete with chad in the local club for a one night stand with a roastie" then pls by all means share it

The problem with this idea is that most of our dads did this and they hate their lives and that it assumes that all women are shit. Not all women are shit.

I thought you were Iranian?

Iranians are still caucasians. That's how the term came about after all, iranians, turks, armenians, and georgians are from the literal caucuses. We aren't Europeans but we are the same race. There are 3 big racial groups: East asian, Caucasian and black. We aren't the SAME, but we are like cousins at the caucasian family reunion.

i don't like the word "white" for that very reason. race is different than skin tone. there's a lot of skin tone variation among every race. look at the chinese, a lot of them are "white". what matters is the common origins, bone structure and other shit like that. beyond superficial stuff, skin colour is indicative of a race though. blacks are very dark and have a distinct skeletal structure. East asians have distinct features like the folds of their eyes.

In all reality middle easterners and some indians are the same as europeans in terms of race. just look at the two in this picture, they are from syria for example.

this map is pretty good desu. everything in a shade of blue is the aryan race. iran stems from the word aryan after all. our race has common roots and genes.

Then I would suggest reproducing with another Iranian or woman from that region.

i don't really personally care about mixing ethnicities within a race too much. some people have problems with it and I can totally see the point but for me, it's not a big deal. keeping my kids aryan is a priority though. race mixing is a big nono. gotta keep that blood P U R E, my guy.

Can't say I'd be thrilled to see you mix with a German or a Frenchie.

KEK the woman is ugly af. Asian men are impregnating white women at record levels and will only increase as white males become soyboys

why

>AP edition
is that 30 year old dating a highschool chink?

the only white guys who date asians are the ones who are self conscious about their dicks. seriously, its a trend i notice. theyre so insecure about themselves they downgrade to asian

stop being a cuck and find a good white woman