I'm starting to think NASA isn't real

Other urls found in this thread:

deepskystacker.free.fr/english/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_of_influence_(astrodynamics)
youtube.com/watch?v=OmcwW-8CC6E
youtube.com/watch?v=w5O43FkzYZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DAILY REMINDER that spherecuckoldry is not tolerated here and all spherefags should kill themselves

It's so tiring. I need rest, I need some sleep. Go to sleep, tomorrow, another day. Good night guys, sleep well.

Do tell!

t. flatfag

lern2cubism

to be fair there are like thousands of words in hebrew that mean "to deceive". Its like the eskimos and snow

Reminder: We're all moon men now.
NASA is real.

What the fuck even is this? I've watched this 8 times, what am I missing?

>NASA means "to deceive" in Hebrew
Is that why clock boy was wearing a NASA shirt?

Wires

they wouldn't just give away the whole thing with a silly move like that

>this nigga thinks thats how wires work

So they have wires to not fly all over the place. Great detective work you retarded nigger, now go back to faggit

So you guys all agree that this bluebeam distraction is because the swamp is gonna be drained right?

spherecuckuldry lul

Fuck the wires, that chicks hair would not be moving like that unless it had a ton of hair spray applied to it.

>ISS over my house
>ipad quality pic

>mid-rotation

>again

He grabbed his pocket with his little finger, you brainlet. You can clearly see it.

apparently NASA has this level of CGI but we still can't animate hair correctly in movies or games.

SAME CLOWNS AS IN OP

Rockets don't work in space because there is nothing to PUSH off of.

It takes a good amount of autism to make a conspiracy out of something that otherwise wouldn't benefit anyone

Yeah well nasa doesn't do CGI on the womans hair either, just loads of hairspray or cum

Seems our atmosphere is a bit thinner than was suggested in pre-school.

It's been a while but my teacher is getting egged again soon.

This

Well in technicality none of these people are actually in space. They are orbiting the earth's upper atmosphere at a such a high velocity that they experience weightlessness.

We use satellites everyday, only difference is these satellites that people moving around in them.

He's not grabbing a wire, he's reaching for his shirt/belt to try and keep him from drifting out of frame.

There is no unit of measure for that level of stupidity. Please keep yourself out the gene pool, and do not reproduce.

you are so fucking stupid. you can literally see the space station in the sky with your naked eye when it drifts by and you can see its solar panels with a pair of decent binoculars.

To be fair that did fall at a slight angle, if it was fake it would have gone straight down.

you need to take a lot more images and then stack them using deepskystacker.free.fr/english/index.html

thank me later user

That's not how heat propulsion works but there IS actually stuff to push off in space, it's no different to the stuff floating around in-atmosphere though there's less of the stuff.

of course you are right,...what you see here is space gravity

starchy pants = nasa lies

If you think about it that just shows how involved their people are in deception because why else would they have needed thousands of words in their language to mean the same thing? Unironically, it -is- like eskimos and snow.

Shhh, Sup Forums is not yet ready for the cubepill.

>Constant live streams in space and on the ISS
>Flat earth retards post the same few examples every thread
You'd think with all of their photoshop development funds they'd know how to get rid of wires faking zero G

But thanks again for posting, I really value your discrediting of conspiracy theories with this bullcrap

He has something on his back tethering him to the ceiling so
>There must be gravity!
>They aren't in space!
>NASA isn't real!

fucking idiot.
Anything is more possible than that conclusion
>maybe he needs to be attached to the pod to move around more efficiently
>maybe they are on the ground filming this for some reason (efficiency? cost?) but there are still space stations in orbit

>Wires
attaching his pants to his shirt

Little late to the party bud. I guess better late than never. Reason for short busses.

hair spray makes hair stick together tho. There's no possible way that hair would move like that except for under zero G conditions. That or they have the ito ito no mi connected to her hair controlling it to move in a zero G fashion.

>mouthbreathing boomers and normies seriously replying to a one word shitpost and troll webm

Jesus Christ. Look at the video. It's obviously this

THAT SQUARE IS A FUCKING WRINKLE HOLY SHIT YOU CAN NOT BE THIS STUPID

>NASA spends billions of dollars pretending to be in space
>only to blow it all by letting Dipshit Bill swing around on camera for no particular reason

Detective Retard cracked another case.

globe-o-sexual detected

Extra slow to party. Trump is mocking Nasa, climate fake science.
You havent pick up on that?
He is winning every day and stupid fucks too stupid to realize the genious!

#flatfag

>MOVE
>DAT
>EMBASSY

That thing looks dinky as fuck

I'm not saying NASA isn't in space dipfuck. You'd understand that if you could understand proper grammar. I'm understanding why Yuropoors call us Amerimutts, they may be getting flooded with sub-80 IQ vermin because of a historical event that didn't happen, but at least they can read.
>Detective Retard cracked another case.

Hella wires and green screen! Oh, also Hairspray! say yes to the Doo!

I'm all for open minded skeptism but the retards who make these flat earth / space isn't real bullshit threads never address the most basic questions that would have to be answered sufficiently for anyone to take them seriously. Now watch while I ask a few of these questions and nobody responds other than to call me a nasa kike:

1) is there an alternative hypothesis that will explain the mechanism of gravity if we do away with our current understanding of orbital mechanics?

2) Did Google/Bing/USGS fake the satellite images that I can pull up right now of almost every inch of the earth? If so, how did they achieve such a massive undertaking and how do they keep it updated without satellites? Building a photo-realistic image of just Los Angelas alone would require a huge staff and thousands of hours, and keeping it updated would require the same. That's just for one city. They would need thousands of employees to maintain their fake satellite images.

so you admit he does have a wire? you just argue its purpose, OP says it's a stunt wire to simulate him floating, you say it's a safety wire to keep him from flying around in zero gravity.

Is this correct?

Try asking people to prove the earth isn't hollow and they cannot

>optical imaging
>radio imaging
Yes I see the difference.

Well then you're a fucking moron.

>Not understanding I was adding to your post describing why OP is so retarded

You're no detective. You're a Deputy Dipshit.

I have Florida property that is a steal and will double your investment 1000 percent in a week!!! Just send me your credit info and trust me i will make it happen. You seem like a real smart guy.....

There is no hard evidence behind Project Blue Beam being a thing.

If presumably, the US, simulated a Alien Invasion and attack while using drones to kill and cause chaos... you don't think that many dissidents of the West like Russia, Syria, Iran, and NK would be able to bring forth evidence to show visual proof of Bull shit?

China would probably be in on it, but about a dozen nations would be standing by documenting the United States attacking its own people.

Commencing a operation like that is not even feasible. I will believe in the Jewish hurricane machines before I would actually believe in that.

1) Density
2) You can still take pictures in the upper atmosphere.. Are you fucking retarded with that question?

Did you notice the paper machet and gold foil, and looks like cardboard painted flat black! High tech for sure

>you say it's a safety wire to keep him from flying around in zero gravity.
>Is this correct?
Yeah this is the most logical scenario.

>nb4 NASA is a hoax because they wouldn't spend billions of dollars in space
Yes they would. There were legitimate fears of Soviets establishing a nuclear base(s) on the moon. Reagan's Star Wars wouldn't have bankrupted the Soviet Union if space travel wasn't happening/the earth is flat/whatever kookspiracy you can come up with. The current space program is just a shell of the late Cold War era space program which itself is a shell of the Space Race era space program.

>but why don't we take all the space stations down if they don't serve any effect?
The stated purpose is "diplomacy" and "science," but this is a ruse. Satellites and space stations in orbit are used primarily as power projection. Why is it such big news when a country gets a new space program/launches a satellite/builds a space station? Because it projects power. As for the ISS, it is designed so that no one country gains supremacy over another in the realm of space, but this will change.

>only satellites can produce overhead imagery

2 things to keep in mind

1. right now lots of googles imagery is fake- 3d renders, they also openly edit much of it, at the behest of governments, or for their own reasons

2. lots of imagery, and nearly all the super high res stuff is done on airbreathing platforms, making it a lot cheaper and easier to get than satellite imagery. also, how many people fly enough and long enough to notice that the imagery produced doesnt match reality?

>obvious fucking rappel belts
>HURRRRR U STUPIT!

>be retarded illiterate fuck
>demote literal 140 IQ demigod
Thanks for the promotion

The 3d renders are for street view, and are made from 2d imagery

Holograms

Streeview is not allowed here

Please explain what you mean

1. elaborate, because your one word answer is not a sufficient replacement for our current model of orbital physics that would fill many volumes and requires years of study to understand.

2. How large of a swath can this plane photograph? How many passes would be required to photograph the united states alone? How many planes would be required to be constantly in the air photographing the US to maintain up to date images of everything? (answers: much smaller, thousands, hundreds if not thousands)

Wires? Explain zero gravity chambers at Kennedy Space station.

A lot of this NASA lies shit is from paranoid retards, but the moon photos are a little suspect.
>no stars
>no flame crator from the lander

What gave it away?

What do you mean?

[meme flag detected]
Show me your real flag you fucking Le monstroto
> american 56% with mirrors

How can there be zero gravity in the ISS when the ISS is kept in orbit by earth's gravity?

Has a rock climbing harness in picture.

What is optical and radio imaging?

Nice 3d render there, SpaceX.

/R/ing webm of the astronaut floating around a corner and he literally fades away to nothing before exiting the scene.

I swear they WANT people to know it is fake, but so many people don’t get it.

The lapel mic is also weighing down.

it's not accurate to call it "zero gravity" even though it's popularly called that

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_of_influence_(astrodynamics)

Google “free expansion” retard

>be super interested in space
>make space stations
>point ALL windows and ALL cameras at the earth
RMMT

I remember when this was first posted on reddit I thought it was strange as fuck that almost as soon as it enters the atmosphere - oops suddenly there's the ocean. Yet free fall of a sky diver to hit the surface is several minutes

So bizarre

alternate hypothesis: ISS and NASA are a front company to keep the real space stations and the tech used and the work done there secret

What about those zero g flights?

Stop making these, this isn't political

>delete your account

fuck off

Static trick can make hair stand, look how clingy clothes are, static the only way to fly

>government lies and money laundering isn’t political

Holy shit man you can't be this retarded. That could be any unmanned satellite.

one of my favs -
youtube.com/watch?v=OmcwW-8CC6E

and another
youtube.com/watch?v=w5O43FkzYZc