And nothing of value was lost.

youtu.be/zPBmI8ErjhA

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/14/world/asia/china-daredevil-skyscraper.html
archive.is/MY45Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_of_Earth#Altitude
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yea yea this is the only footage that gets to me for some rteason

let me just search daredevil china death to read about this since OP is a faggot.

Did he get tired?

'EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'
- Wu Yongning, 2017

seems so
>can only do 4pull-ups
>go hang from a building

>category
>comedy

"HORY SHEEEEIIIITTTTT"

-Wu Yongning, good night sweet prince.

He got greedy with the pull ups.

Literally why
Seems more like the absolute state of youtube fame

Old news

Is this the Chinese Hate Thread?

Good song though

Don't worry they still have 1379000000 more to replace

>F R O N T F L I P
>R
>O
>N
>T
>F
>L
>I
>P

sometimes I can't do another pullup and I fall 2 ft back to the ground. I guess I would say the gym is probably the place to do pullups instead of really high buildings

Judgement day soon.

Pussy detected.

F

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Old and fake. Op is faggot.

SPLAT

-Wong dong Yingchong

>Well you see... The deceased... landed on my car.

I counted two and a half before he reached peak "Oh shit".

he had it coming. he said to a friend that he's going to use the money from the feat to marry his girlfriend. he was doomed from the start

This guy really did died though

>ridiculously fake and gay

Am I missing the joke or are you all just morons?

Why would someone in this bad a shape do this? If you have trouble lifting up your own body weight, voluntarily hanging over the side of a 60 story building seems like a poor decision.

>an true hero

kek

>can't do 5 pull-ups
>LOL l'm going to hang from a building
That's fucking brilliant.
At least the russians work out a ton before doing that kind of stuff.

I want to see that video of the youtuber who thought a book would stop .50AE shot from a Desert Eagle. He had his wife pull the trigger while he held the book.

>Am I missing the joke or are you all just morons?

Clearly you don't get news from sources other than Sup Forums, because yes he died.

2 pull ups is all he can do and he thought that shit was a good idea hahaha,

he couldn't do 3 lol let alone 5.
i can do ten and i weigh 85kg and am not fit.

its fake

there was a thread on fit about this and it showed several vids of this guy "dying". the truth is there's always a net or a roof just below the frame and he just acts like this for attention. and clearly it works

seconding this

He underestimated the reversed slope wall I think

the top looks flat ill be harder to get a good grip on that. he cant just pull himself up like an iron bar and cant kick himself up either.

This right here. He deserved to die for putting himself in that position while being in that shape. I was at a point in my life where I could do that comfortably, but I know I'm not there now. If you can't do at least 20 pullups without breaking a sweat, there is no way you should be hanging from the side of a building.

This made the bottom of my feet itch. Fuck. Fake or not i dont care, it feels awful.

and noone backed up one video
your fake

>wu yongning fell off the 62nd floor in new york or china A Chinese social media star has died after falling from a 62-storey building while performing one of his trademark daredevil stunts. Wu Yongning had amassed a million followers on the Chinese app Weibo, which is similar to Facebook, for posting short videos of him perching on top of tall buildings without safety equipment. Since beginning to post on the app in February he went on to share 300 short films of him performing dangerous stunts. He was one of several “rooftoppers” who climb extremely tall buildings without safety equipment which has become increasingly popular across the world in recent years, the BBC reported. But concerns among his fans began to grow after he stopped posting updates in November. His girlfriend, identified only as Jie Jie, has posted on social media to announce he died in a fall from the 62-storey Huayuan Hua Centre in Changsha in the centre of the country. wu yongning.

>in new york or china
so they dont even know the country where it happened but pretend to know what happened

yeah right

Bang Ding Ow

>can only do 4pull-ups
Ya but he did climb the building first before doing 4 pull ups...

He has "died" before. This is just another fake death.
Sage.

Why? Play stupid games win stupid prizes

i felt bad for his mom tho, already sick and lost the dumbass son she raised for 26 years.

That building in the video - and the one in the Background is not in Changsha.

And the building in the video is not the Huayuan Hua Centre.

Fake

i can do 20 pull up with weight on my belt but im not dumb enough to do that shit

Yea, some people seek that rush. I've done some pretty risky (calculated) stuff, for the feeling. Probably has something to do with chaotic childhood.

He only dropped say 10-15m onto another building. If he was a real hero he would have gone splat on the road and taken out more chinks.

Did you know that facebook, google, youtube and much more is completely restricted in china?

ffs, is every damned thing a conspiracy to you people? no wonder this place has been getting flooded with /x/ bullshit these past few months.

>Why are they using R Kelly's music for this?

>I BELIEVE I CAN FLY

Holy fuck haha, wasn't expecting that. But seriously this guy should have had some help with him and safety gear before doing these stunts.

Yeah it's really stupid. Sup Forums's determined not to believe anything it sees.

I’m not saying he didn’t die. I’m saying this is not the video of him dying.

Look it up for yourself. That is not Changsha.

Ho Lee Fuk

It's not even a month old, but the topic really does belong at

that moment when he tried to pull himself up but couldn't...

Did he die?

Son... you have a way to fall

Saw this on BBC yesterday. That's obviously not a youtuber - it's a similar website that pays you for any fans you have. He'd made at least 80000 dollars from that, at least. His fans are to blame, but he, himself is to blame, too.
The russians were better at this.

If I remember correctly yes, probably google knows

What makes it scarier is that I know what it feels like to just be so tired you can’t pull yourself up no matter how hard you try. My hands went cold watching this.

Sum Ting Wong

This literally just happened I was reading the news article a few days ago
nytimes.com/2017/12/14/world/asia/china-daredevil-skyscraper.html
archive.is/MY45Y

you guys don't actually believe this do you? it's obviously fake

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravity_of_Earth#Altitude

And implying it wasn't the west that pulls this shit out first.
Also those daredevils nowadays always lanky as fuck, this is old news.

less than 1% change lol

People that think up these ideas aren't as conscious in the first place.