No mention of the holocaust

No mention of the holocaust
/ourgame/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LamgAfVj980
youtube.com/watch?v=5uW_f95caZk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/LamgAfVj980

I played the tutorial, yet I'm still lost when I try to start a new game. How do I learn to play?

What works with all paradox games, watch LPs on youtube. Especially those beginner's guides where they explain everything.

This, HOI4 is easy compared to HOI3

watch isorrowproductions on jewtube

play the tutorial thru as an entire campaign on ezmode if you don't get it - the game itself really isn't that complex once you understand the core mechanics, which is why a lot of the traditional paradox autists hate it, because you don't have to spend 2hrs unfucking CoC before playing the game like hoi3

at some point someone who worked for Paradox said that simulating the Holocaust would basically amount to giving the Axis countries an IC, TC and manpower malus while simultaneously getting it banned in Germany and most of eastern Europe

Can you make any country become fascist or do you have to have mods to do that?

You can literally learn how to play in 20 min by using yt.

you *can* make any country fascist but it's really hard to do it as countries that didn't join the Axis historically

ANyone can become facist. You can ironically make facist Isreal.

As Germany*

as fascists you can spend politcal power (a form of currency used for political actions w/ other nations/within your nation) to spread facism to other countries over time. Easiest way to play germany is to do this from the start of the game to the us so that the poor little anglos/russians never get saved since by the time barbarossa comes about the us will be fascist

Also some nations have generic "facisct/communist ideologue" politicians that they can appoint to positions to steer themselves towards an ideology

I understand the controls and everything, I just feel lost when deciding what to research and produce

Also how the fuck does naval and air combat work

I turned America Fascist and invaded Mexico with an enormous army, barely accomplished it. What gives!!!!!?????

research industry and tech first

watch guides on naval/air combat on yt. Air is really simple once you figure out how to deploy your planes, all you do is right click on air regions.

Build factories. Lots of them. Military factories make guns, tanks and planes and Civilian factories make other factories, airports, naval bases and other buildings.

Don't attack into mountains. Have air superiority.

Did you customize your army? For instance, adding artillery and having a combat width of either 20 or 40? Did you have air superiority? Did you actually have a "enormous" army? Did you attack in the mountains? Did you run out of supplies? Did you have enough supplies in the territory you fought? Did you attack with a too big of a army so the infrastructure couldn't supply them all?

It’s been awhile I played the US in a HoI game and I don’t think I ever have in a HoI4 game but I’m pretty sure the US starts with very low army tech. You need to put substantial upgrades in military tech before you can fight worth a damn as the US.

Have you successfully captured Canada?

Best country to start out playing? Axis of course

As Germany yes. Marines and heavy spgs. Took Victory points and made them give up.

play the tutorial through on ezmode as italy

Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No
Yes

>playing the worse paradox game ever made

>implying that isn't their shitty napoleonic war game
hello /gsg/

I think I have autism

Why was the Napoleonic Wars game made by Paradox bad? I like it. It feels more like Europa Universalis III than their more recent games, however, so it's a bit old fashioned compared to anything from Victoria II and Crusader Kings II, to later.

It's fine desu, I would be inclined to agree with your autism if it was HoI3.

>portraying the holocaust
It wouldn't be a simulator

>damn I need to import so much coal to dispose of the these jews, if only I kept them around as slave labour instead

Hoi4 is stale in comparison to previous Paradox titles, seems like they're starting to dumb them down after each release, hopefully Vic3 won't be child's play

>Hoi4 is stale in comparison to previous Paradox titles,
I disagree. It's way better than HOI3, but it's not as rich as Victoria 2.

Kek
The funny thing is that they portray the stalin purges but no mention of judes in the entire game. Even nanking makes an appareance.
Also, go to sleep juan

the base game didn't even have the portraits of certain nazis like hittler, himmler, goebbels, etc in game iirc, just silhouettes.

You must be playing a censored version. My copy has them.

Someone needs to make a mod which includes the holocaust and allows any nation to start it.

I want a USA + Nazi Germany alliance initiating the holocaust

That was only for the german version.
Or are you going to tell me the kikes in your country banned it too?

That was the easiest way to make it releasable worldwide. It is a total non-issue as everyone outside of Germany got free day 0 DLC with them.

idk, maybe i'm a brainlet, but ilike the extra abilities in hoi4 compared to the 3
like the espionage actually mattering, being able to play jew as spain, by going funding and getting other countries to turn to your ideology(and being able to choose which side you support, the reds or blacks)
but just about everything else from 3 was better

That mod would be insta-banned off of the workshop. Then again, it would add a lot of stakes to the war.

The patrician's game is Darkest Hour

you are but a child

Based Duplessis

BTFOed atheists, JWs, jews, communists and shitlibs

The last good leader of Quebec

youtube.com/watch?v=5uW_f95caZk

No rules to hosting it somewhere else. Workshop isn't the only modding scene around.

Hmm

How do I stop these stupid inappropriate content warnings on youtube? Every video that's not an advertiser friendly faggot youtuber "gamer" has these.

HoI 4 is the easiest of all paradox games.

ur mum is the easiest of all women

Sup Forums has the worst taste in games. Also all your attempts at making redpilled games end in total shit. Those shitty nigger killer games and the ethno-clensing game are proof enough.

t.Sup Forums who wants Sup Forums and sjw's to fuck off

>4
no

This is the first I've heard of this shit, watching some videos on it now. Seems pretty autistic I think I'm going to get it.

Get Vicky 2, much better.
Or Kaiserreich mod for HoI4, if you really want to stick to that game.

>Luxembourg world conquest
WELL OBVIOUSLY

>t.Sup Forums who wants Sup Forums and sjw's to fuck off
>Sup Forums
>>>/ifunny/

Type this:
>` manpower 50000000
>pp 5000
>xp
>unity 999
If you still lose, consider uninstalling. Alternatively, install the Kaiserreich mod.

Pls kill me

CoD WWII's campaign had 1 sentence that mentioned the holocaust.

>They're looking for jews

That's it. The entire rest of the campaign is your normal CoD goodness.

If you like it, Crusader Kings 2, Europa Universalis 4, Victoria 2, and Stellaris are also very good. (Hearts of Iron 3 is more autistic than 4)

how? you don't ever get bored?

To be honest, it's not as bad as it looks. I would say 4/5 of that, easy, is it just being tabbed, and me forgetting about it when I go to work, or something.

I get that. I have HOI4 or Attila on one monitor, work on another. Usually end up fucking my game and shit but I don't mind.

Can you exterminate conquered populations?

I want game where I am killing jews in role player. you need to kill enough jews per hour or die yourself

HOI4 is terrible. HOI3 is the best paradox game.

>what is Lehi

Stellaris is a better genocide sim than HoI since Paracucks are afraid to mention Jews ever existed.

Naval and air combat are like giant buckets.

HOI3 was awsome but I got pissed of on the utter retardedry of some of its supply depot mechanics. Its kind of unable to unlearn how easily exploitable it is - and how unrealistic - also it fucks with logical realistic strategies all the time.

Don't be an absolute retard.