Have you guys noticed that liberals are on atleast 5 different pills a day? 1 or 2 for schizophrenia, 1 for depression...

Have you guys noticed that liberals are on atleast 5 different pills a day? 1 or 2 for schizophrenia, 1 for depression, 1 for anxiety and some other fucking crazy muscle relaxers usually? Why do liberals take so many pills?

liberals are a strange lot, they are just like us in most of their opinions including racism, but they make it their life goal to overcome themselves

One of the first things I ask them is if they're on any medication :)

an adderall a day keeps failure away nigga

Its hard work to feel good, you have to cook for yourself and take walks a few times each week. That's valuable time that could be spent on tumblr learning about important issues when instead your mom can just bring you some pills with your tendies

should I try and obtain anti-depressants?

Im on sertraline too. shit's great. increased my energy and brain performance

No.

Please don't take the Jew Pill

If you can't succeed without drugs you don't deserve success.

a friend of mine gave me one so I naturally crushed it up and snorted it. was awake all day and night, did not get anything productive done, weird effect overall.

It's the ones who aren't medicated and you can tell just by looking at them that they are BATSHIT FUCKING CRAZY that scare the living hell outta me.

>muuh deserve
such an idiotic term. you get what you deserve in life. if you play the game to lose just to be able to pat yourself on the back you will still lose

you are retarded.

the immediate effect is that you get hyper. that's why people generally take it in the morning. but the immediate effect quicky vanishes and the long term effect takes months if not years to settle in

Have you guys ever noticed that this same thread pops up at least 5 different times a day? 1 or 2 times in the morning, 1 time at lunch, 1 time in the afternoon and some other fucking crazy time usually? Why do shills always post the same threads?

>liberals
t. conservative on heart, bladder, prostate, liver, kidney meds

Hi there. I'm a diabetic, and if I don't take my prescribed pill multiple times a day I will die. For this reason, I despise the numales who take fifteen pills for their "sleep disorders" and "indigestion" and their goddamn acne. Christ, the medication I take keeps me alive, what's your goddamn excuse.

I am frequently depressed, and realize that medication would almost certainly go a long way towards 'helping' that. But I also realize that by taking antidepressants, I make myself dependent upon them rather than learning to adopt philosophies and practices that actively fight it. Taking drugs for that shit is just actively throwing your adult development down the (((drain))).

Taking pills, unless you absolutely need them to prevent dying in your sleep, is very bluepilled.

What happens if you mix Vyvanse and Oxycodine and pot and whiskey?

It won't fix the comma issue you've got going on there.

if its your first time taking the first 2 and you take enough of them you may end up killing yourself

> Why do liberals take so many pills?

cognitive dissonance is debilitating

I just did all of these anyways and now I'm going to go watch 2001 space odyssey

lol see yall never again

over half of Sup Forums is on psych meds

Because they're brain dead and very easily manipulated. That's why the Jews take advantage of them so easily

It seems that many, many people on Sup Forums are on behavioural meds. Whenever these types of threads come up people come out of the woodwork talking about their meds and dosages.

I don't think it is a left or right thing, just a sign of the times. Weak young men who were not raised properly and think taking a pill is a shortcut to success/happiness/survival.

Red pilled indeed kek

they have saved people's lives..

I was an anti social, irritable, depressed, anxious piece of shit. pills made me do a 180

Pathetic. I doubt you'll ever get the chance, but don't reproduce.

already did faggot

I'll have another just to spite your shitty ass

sure thing soygoy, bet those nice jew pills shriveled off your nuts before you were 15

naa they're still going strong, ahmed

Boomers need to fucking die already.

Are you obese? Because if that's why you're a diabetic, you're literally the last person that should be critiquing others.

I am on LUVOX

Not me, I actually enjoy diagnosing your degeneracy and mental tensions by reading your comments of fantasy, hate and grandeur. Most of you here are mentally castrated and unable to make any real changes in your lives, let alone in those few who you interact with. It's most of you about 70-80 percent at least. if anything, I learned how not to be, which is probably the reason I do not take meds in the first place.

Nasty shit. Take mucuna pruriens.

Well. I am liberal and I'm not taking any medications or drugs. Most other liberals I know aren't either.

>more republicans have dyslexia and narcissism
How is this not surprising?

>you don't deserve things even if you earn them
>t.moralfag

>purity spiraling about muh drugs
>has other vices he wouldn't otherwise dare admit on 4chins since no man is ever perfect
Wew

Skip the vyanese desu. Opiates booze and weed is god tier

As a last resort. Give natural alternatives a chance.

Killing themself and are too fucking stupid to realize no matter what we say, trying to save their life.
Just keep on believing what the TV news and paper print tells you and your regular doctors and your Aspen Dental Clinics! Dont forget the AMA, CDC, american journal of medicine and others. Dont forget to donate yiur organs that havent been ruined by big pharma.

Fun time.
Also Vyvanse is shit, get dexamphetamine IR if you want the premium RX stim.