daily reminder vaping isn't any better than smoking

bump, vote yes.

56%

Die with your rage!

Be a man and smoke a pipe or cigars

Vaping is for soy boys and numales.

Degenerate like everything else

Don't be a vapist.

Nicotine negates most of the effects of fluoridization.

As long as your not smoking chemical cigarettes a pack a day and inhaling you'll be fine.

I hope none

so just fuck the results up so you can feel good with "all the other" vaping faggots on here?

Work at a gas station. Only vapers I've seen are beta-cucks and stoners. Respect yourself, buy a pipe, or leave it alone altogether.

I do not. It is degenerate hipster shit and I'll be one of the only ones left after they all dye of nasty popcorn lung

I just the smoke cigar, the taste is very good and natural.

except the tar and benzine toxins? try that Daily shit in your fact finding kike!

Ironically the only people who would take your advice are beta-cucks.

It's better in the sense that it's far less dangerous to your health

nothing wrong with vaping as long as you're not a faggot about it
helped me quit smoking

I vape, never in public, because I like the nicotine buzz but hate smoking. Should I stop? How bad is that shit for your body? I only ever do it in my house and car, so I don't care about looking like a faggot, I'm just concerned with long-term health ramifications.

Source?

onvaping.com/the-ultimate-list-of-studies-on-e-cigarettes-and-their-safety/

E-dildo sucking in public is a surefire way to look like a moron

Enjoy your popcorn lung

>memes
not one single recorded case of it in a vaper

define "better";
it's cheaper & doesn't stink. that alone makes it better.

diacetyl scare.

>was already in actual cigs
>vape industry removed it almost a year before the news reported on it.

Vapes helped me overcome the tobacco jew
>$20 a pack here
The vape nation faggotry gives them a bad name.
But they're like sports cars, they're alright if you don't act like a douche because of them

No, I consume tobacco when I want nicotine because I'm not a raging fucking faggot. Yeah, I'm sure me enjoying a dip or snus a couple times a week is less healthy, but Jesus Christ vaping is the gayest fucking thing I've ever seen.

>No, I consume tobacco when I want nicotine because I'm not a raging fucking faggot
so giving yourself lung disease is not being a faggot now is it ?

should i get back on nicotine to increase my t levels? I've read conflicting studies about tobacco increasing test.

If you understood how to read you would see I said I use smokeless tobacco products. so no, I'm not giving myself lung disease. If anything I'll get some fucking throat or jaw cancer, but that's unlikely considering I mainly consume Swedish Snus.

Jews have run the tobacco industry for at least 50 years
They get to make money off killing goyim like you, it's their wet dream

its cheaper then cigarettes, doesnt smell as bad and its probably no where near as dangerous as smoking cigarettes. I used to be one of those HURR VAPING IS GAY people but fuck it. Ive been smoking for 20 years I needed to stop. I've lowered my nicotine intake to and eventually I'd like to drop nicotine and vaping all together. I just do it in my house and in my car and hope no one notices.

would it be more efficient than eating properly? probably not.

does this count

idiot

Not going to argue that, my dude. I've slowly tapered off of tobacco use from multiple times daily to about 2-3 times a week. Switching from american dip to imported swedish snus has made a big difference. That stuff is a lot cleaner feeling and doesn't really give me cravings like American dip did. I swear the 1000 other additives in american tobacco is what makes it so addictive, and not nicotine.

been smoking camels for 25 years, every vaper i know is a reddit fag irl. you could be on to something there.

Go to Sup Forums
Sage

100% pure unadulterated late-millennial faggotry.

WHO THE FUCK BUTS VAPE FROM A GAS STATION,LOL.

Fair enough, snus is actually great
Practically unavailable here, altho I think the law is changing at the start of next year

What about nasal snuff? Has anyone experienced that?

Vaping is for soy fags.

stick a cigarette up each nostril, same effect.

Daily reminder that nicotine alone in vapor formis just as bout as addictive as a cup of coffee.

Daily reminder that cig companies stuff cigs chock-full of garbage chemicals that do nothing but increase your reception(?not the best word to use) of nicotine

the jews will find a way to ruin it. im sure.

it's tough when you can easily mix your own juice.

>Daily reminder that nicotine alone in vapor formis just as bout as addictive as a cup of coffee.
bullshit, nicotine is as addictive in ANY form, pills, patches, gum, FAGS, vape, pipes, cigars, snus, cigarettes.

juul's are better than faggot mods

>mix your own juice.
pure filth

I vape.
Not because it's cool but, because i have a nicotine addiction, and vaping is the cheapest and least harmful way for me to consume nicotine.
I'm hoping to quit vaping too because i'm sure it can't be good for your lungs.

anything to get away from the tobacco jew.

just rub the e-liquid on your skin m8

I'm thinking about starting, since I've seriously got to curtail my smoking habits or I'm headed for an early grave. Any suggestions for a newbie?

yaaas nigger

get a juul

I started vaping around a year ago, stopped me from smoking a pack a day, don't get why kids make a big deal about it though, I'll never understand the weird obsession they have with "cloud chasing"

i got a smok procolor but it might be gay and for redditors. I dunno I'm pretty happy with it.

On some setups more cloud is more flavor, mine can put out an obnoxious amount but only because it tastes good as hell
Can't really say for the people who do it to be walking fog machines though

>mouth fedora

Vaping - that's like gassing yourself. Literally.

>g class

Rta's drive me nuts, wicking them is so finicky. How's the SMM?

it's great, my go to RTA now. like any RTA though, you have to find the wicking method that works best.

40% of pol vapes nice.

Crazy. I had a limitless plus that leaked on me if I so much as looked at it weird. Couldn't deal. Just grabbed an RDA instead.

>Be me
>Visiting my gay cousin
>Gay cousin wants to come out to his parents
>He wants the most tactful way to do the deed
>"Do you vape?" I ask
>"Yeah, but I don't see the-"
>"They already know."

I vape, but I don’t do faggy polls.

It’s tasty and fun and I don’t even like cigarettes anymore unless I’m having a scotch after a fancy meal.

wicks too lose, leaks. wicks too tight, burns.

it's like this with any RTA

Yup. Grabbed a bonza rda and haven't looked back desu. It's almost too easy.

>haha I called them gay
>that will teach them to enjoy something I find unhip

It may take a few years, but you will end up killing yourself.

I've been using a dead rabbit a lot lately, great RDA

Have had my eye on that and the Drop. Both look great.

>haha I told a guy to kill himself
>that'll show him to tell a joke on Sup Forums
Quit projecting and Cobain yourself already.

>I cant smoke cigarettes in the house because it will make everything smell bad
>when I vape in the house it smells like someone is baking cupcakes
that alone is worth it. cigarettes make everything smell bad

Let's have some details. How much do you smoke, where do you smoke, what sort of work do you do, etc?

Good. Proving Sup Forums is just a haven for reddit incels.
Roll down your cig like a real man, or just stop smoking altogether like a smart one. Sucking on strawberry smoke dildos will only make you a faggot.

Is it worth building coils yourself?