Gen Z are /ourguys/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M
youtu.be/lbCni_AE8tg
youtube.com/watch?v=so5nCZq_j8w&bpctr=1513487211
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This struggle must carried! Like it or not! This struggle is merciless! It's irrevocable!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zz8KAKfqL3M

The Jew wanted this war!

You made a photo of your computer screen as a joke i hope...or..?

Soon

Not everyone uses a mac and can screenshot

I was like this with a couple of my friends in high school and I'm 21, must've been a vanguard for this shit.
Literally was yelled at by a 30 year old cuck history teacher for making fun of black stereotypes and defending the Confederacy, it's good that these kids are shedding the millennial cuck shit.

That was exactly me too

God damn I wish I grew up now. I was the best class room shitposter back in my day but in todays climate I would be a force of nature. I don't think I would have been able to get through a single class without being thrown out. I would love it.

doesn't read like a woman wrote it

WAKE ME UP, WHEN DECEMBER ENDS.

Gen z here(i'm 18 and a senior in high school), ama

Our numbers are increasing.

Thread theme song: youtu.be/lbCni_AE8tg

You would love ruining your life

affirmative action is racist

get over yourself leftist

NOT REALLY. MORE PEOPLE ARE BECOMING SPIRITUALLY AWAKENED, BUT THOSE NUMBERS ARE STILL LOW. 90% OF THE PEOPLE IN THIS MOVEMENT WHO WILL DROP OUT WHEN SHTF.

don't use God's name in vain user

Are you guys joking
There is going to be a great backlash if people are going to grow up with incomplete ideologues like this. It's even more worrying if they're as political as that guy is claiming.

Me too, got out a year early with a GED though.

Yeah but if shtf then what else would we do? Might as well go all in

Get ready for RWDS, the kids are fucking radical and finadical.

Lets go to sleep user I'm sleepy *yawn* come lets go to bed.

first response
>It's your job? Shouldn't you have received training on how to counsel people with ideas different from yours?
/ourgirl/

>relentlessly shove politics everywhere
>shocked people push back politically

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT "ALL IN" EVEN MEANS. UNLESS YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY AWAKENED. YOUR FATE IS THE SAME AS THE REST OF THE LEMMINGS.

Gen Z will gas us all and it's beautiful

I'm with you brother

damn man that's so edgy how do I become a fashy edgelord too with a hitler youth haircut?

19 gen Z here, this is just a meme, my generation is just millennials 2.0, not that i don't support making it seem like we're all a bunch of nazis

Oh nice. I have one semester left, I'm waiting to hear back from most of the colleges I applied to but I was already accepted with a substantial scholarship to my state school, So I will most likely be there purely based on price. I am not trying to take student loans and with the business I run, my scholarships and VA benefits I should be able to get a software engineering degree unscathed.

If you're going to graduate with debt I wouldn't even consider college.

get the 56 face to the kids

control the youth boys

youtube.com/watch?v=so5nCZq_j8w&bpctr=1513487211

SO EDGY I LOVE IT LETS ROUND UP /OURGUYS/ AND JUST YOU KNOW RULE THE WORLD

Soon, brothers

1488 Brother this is what I hope for but first we gotta make them stop idolizing niggers.

gommies die first

based generation zyklon

>tfw young cousins mockingly used the word triggered and laugh at feminists

this is alberta though not cucked ontario

Gen z here
19 college student

LEAVE THOSE LEMMINGS TO THEIR OWN FATE.

Underrated

>Living in the biggest kike puppet in the world
>Want to usher in another failed political ideology
We live in the best timeline.

God bless those kids

Snipping tool is a thing nigger

SIEG HEIL

>they cannot control their right wing beliefs

liberals telling conservatives 'just act less gay'

>gen Z are /ourguys/
As a Gen Z adolescent, growing up in an AFFLUENT neighborhood, you'd be surprised how many commiefags there are. Probably more commiefags than alt right that's for sure.

That first comment
>tfw no qt gf who tells counselor how to do their job

True, there will be a day when they will be forced to decide who they're really loyal too

i actually met some people who actually browsed Sup Forums at my school last year. was kind of a weird experience though. they all acted like you'd expect your average edgy high school to. i actually felt more accepted in their little group than the other ones i was in.

gen z has hope. memes play an important part in today's culture. the future is bright for everyone.

t. senior in hs

I know my job is that people can come to me with whatever possible problems they want no matter how controversial, but this is out of hand. How do I do this?

ITS CONTROVERSIAL TO BE WHITE

They have already sealed their fate.

I'll probably find part time work in this area while I find a suitable trade school. Uni has nothing to offer me at the moment.

That's bullshit, 19 gen z here and most people my age are leftists (I still know quite a few shitposters tho)

Trust me it's just a bunch of SJW propaganda, not worth it unless you know exactly what you want out of it and can get out ASAP.

>finadical
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN SAYING NIGGER?
>JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A STICK FINADICAL?
>NECK YOURSELF FAGGOT, BEFORE A FANATICAL LITERAL GRAMMAR NAZI DOES IT FOR YOU

>Shouldn't you have received training on how to counsel people with ideas different from yours?

>any year
>expecting the up and comers to carry on the goofy shit their older siblings did

Every wonder why goth, emo, and scene arrived and departed (more or less) and nobody thought that was particularly strange, yet people in it thought it would never go away?

Shocking.

She probably only has one or two students who did anything close to that and it was probably mild n00b stuff we would make fun of them for if they bragged about it on here.

But I want to believe. I want Based Gen Z to be real so hard.

Thats a beautiful picture user

Do you live in a liberal city tho?

Ruining my life? I never cared about school and I've been self employed since the day I turned 18.

19 here as well and I agree. But, because of the acceleration of identity politics, there will be more radicalization of our generation more than previous ones especially among disenfranchised Whites.

I wish this wasn't an obvious larp.

How delusional are you I mean I too used to think like this but then I stopped being a child and looked to reality and realized its impossible. You're not fighting against another Sup Forums sperg you're fighting an ancient (and genius) evil with not only the means but the will to destroy you completely at a moment's notice. Who are you to contest this? Sorry if you don't have billions to your name you can't even put a dent in their plans. Prove me wrong show me 1 time that any of this has foiled their plans.
tl;dr This isn't even a David vs Goliath story. This is like pitting an swordsman against an army.

Wut ? Are you on a PC ?

see

Most of these fashy types are failures who hate this country and want to hurt it.

>WAAAAHHH I CAN'T GET A JOB I CAN'T GO AROUND KILLIN' FOLKS IMMA BECOME A NAZI YOU'LL SEE YOU'LL ALL SEE
lel

>not using terminal with scrot like a normal human being
God you fucking retards

its like a disease
>the more infected people the faster it spread

> muh mega millions argument.

press your windows key
type snip
press enter

there you go faggot

Pretty much haha just failed edgelords blaming their shortcomings on their current situations.

>works at a school
>writes like a fucking eight year old

This is what disgusts me most about schools these days: the faculty and staff are genuinely moronic. What could one human being possibly learn from a bunch of adults who don't read and don't like to think?

Fuck off ya commie cuck, you just trying to demoralize?
The jews aren't shit lol we could cut off all support to Israel and they'd be flooded with sandniggers in a week.

How big are your mom's tits and does she shave her pussy?

>successful people would show their power level too

The left can't selection bias.

>not having snipping tool on taskbar or a hotkey set up

Yes
For example, during the primaries, me and my friends painted pro-Trump stuff on our school rock and this caused the entire school to flip its shit and we even made the media
wbtv.com/story/31843906/ardrey-kell-hs-principal-concerned-over-messages-painted-on-school-rock

>hate this country and want to hurt it
Love this country and want to help it .

there are some good gen Z its just not as good as people would hope

>probably mild n00b stuff we would make fun of them for if they bragged about it on here.

i graduated a year ago and i was suspended 3 times, once for spitting on a nigger, once for writing "no niggers allowed" on a whiteboard, and once for being involved in group of people bullying a gay kid. not super bad, but better than kekistani shit.

>show me 1 time that any of this has foiled their plans
Nazi Germany faggot

Reported for crimes against humanity.

>Naive young people are easily influenced.
whaddafugginugesurpize.JPG

Ignore all fedmarch.org posters. When the collapse happens they will be the first to turn on each other.

They have no coherent worldview, nor any inner light. Ironic since most of them Evolafag to the most cancerous degree.

Prove me wrong FBI shill
>y-your a lemming

>follow a cult leader without any question allowed
>not lemming

kek

I'm only half white but since i'm in a "multicultural"
high school I'm the only white presenting person in class. I cant count how many times I have had to stick my nose out and support controversial positions.

>mfw posts from phone while sitting at PC

Always makes me happy when I see an obvious Sup Forumsentleman.

this desu

>t. senior in hs

Sup Forums is a fun distraction but don't waste all your time here and keep your positive outlook, even if things seem like a dumpster fire right now. If there is any hope for this wretched world it will come from you younger generation. Accomplish everything you can while you're young and PLEASE don't waste your time waiting for opportunity to come to you, go and make things happen.

Dont tell me fag - Tell him ->

When the Nukes go off in israel
The world will understand that that they shouldn't have fucked with the white fuckin MALE

just attention seeking whore kids wanting to stand out

these "right-wingers" arent right wingers at all, just isolated kids

all demographic data shows that youth is overwhelmingly libertarian, more so than at any point before

post is either anecdotal evidence/someone bitching/or kids being kids

The goys are waking up!