How does this make you feel Sup Forums?

How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
Are you happy now??

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/deportations-from-the-interior-of-the-united-states-are-rising-under-trump/2017/10/07/44a14224-a912-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html?utm_term=.04f83377e2ae
washingtonexaminer.com/court-ordered-deportations-surge-after-trump-ends-obama-era-delay-tactics/article/2640384
youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes that's exactly what we want

Kinda jealous.
I hope the new world order fails catastrophically and anyone trying to bring about globalism is tried and executed for treason

As long as it isn't just lip service to his base and he actually takes the globalists down.

I love it. fuck globalism

>no wall
>no deportations
>illegals still here
Fuck that blond kike

drumpf hates governments run by unelected, unaccountable banksters in brussels? wtf i love Madame de Rothschild now IT'S HER YEAR

>no wall
>no deportations
>illegals are still here
washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/deportations-from-the-interior-of-the-united-states-are-rising-under-trump/2017/10/07/44a14224-a912-11e7-b3aa-c0e2e1d41e38_story.html?utm_term=.04f83377e2ae
washingtonexaminer.com/court-ordered-deportations-surge-after-trump-ends-obama-era-delay-tactics/article/2640384
pic related
the wall prototypes
Illegals will always find a way in but the don will keep it to a minimum and is working towards that goal despite the republican backstabbing that's been going on

Eurocucks on suicide watch.

Couldn't be happier.

Reminds me of this

1. Projects take time, especially under govt. Guess you never had a job before.

2. WRONG. You should feel like a dumbass.

3. Refer to #2.

>US worked on the NWO since the league of Nations days
>turns out commies slowly subverted it and are now openly declaring early victory
>US burns it all down
it's divine justice

:)

Like Alex mutha fuckin Jones

Nice link though faggot, I'm sure you have all the documents and white papers to back it up, but you've said to much already and can't reveal your sources

1776 worldwide styling on all you shills get fucked

I worry about the President's safety if (((they))) can't remove him via (((legal))) methods.

When was this? Is there a video?

Mid September. doesn't anyone check dates?

Death is not the worst thing. It's inevitable. But if Trump is wrongly removed or killed, it will come to a lot of people much sooner and more painfully they they would imagine.

how did he do that with his 666 hand and fucking nationalist globalism. wasnt he have supposed to shut down that place?

[ERECTION INTENSIFIES]

I hope all these shills get arrested. I hope every single fucking e-celeb on youtube being paid to distract and divide gets arrested. I hope every deceptive faggot who deceives people in order to further their personal gain gets publicly hanged.

ANY E-CELEB WHO HAS BEEN SPOUTING LIES DESERVES TO BE HUNTED DOWN AND TEA BAGGED

Watch your tongue, brother...

>Trump reject the "New World Order"
So he rejects Israel finally?

what is this retarded shit

I mean, a good first step would be pulling the US out of the UN then evicting the UN from the US.

youtu.be/67y2V3ksdlA?t=1270

>The way I try to define the President's foreign policy objectives to people is he really has two major foreign policy objectives. Peace and Prosperity.

>biggest zionist shill
>no to NWO
which is it trump

Clickbait and sad considering the US is the leader of the NWO.