Oh fuck. Oh, SHIT

Oh fuck. Oh, SHIT.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-transition-documents-in-russia-probe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama
youtube.com/watch?v=ye8KvYKn9-0
palmerreport.com/politics/emails-trump/6698/
newsweek.com/trump-fire-mueller-next-week-750432
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah it's over for Trump.

Work emails tend to be almost worthless bullshit
>Hay send that shit over pls
> .t ur boss.

He has had them for months. If there was anything there, we would have heard about it by now.

>had them since August
>contents were being leaked to the press for months
>still no known "bombshells"

this guy gets it. every bit of evidence we've seen so far supports his position.

Please cite a source that says these are "work emails" that are 'worthless bullshit' or shut your fucking mouth. Trump is done, kiddo.

>every libtard in America is now screaming about emails
>we demand to see the emails
>it doesn't matter if the emails were obtained illegally if the emails have a proof of a crime
14D Sudoku.

Drumpfy delusions, try
>putin, you got the elections rigged for me?
>sure thing trump, together we will get rid of diversity

Tick tock

This is not true.

>several months and millions of dollars later
>"oh wow its fucking nothing"

will you finally kill yourself when that happens?

foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/16/trump-lawyer-mueller-improperly-obtained-transition-documents-in-russia-probe.html

>The Associated Press reported that the GSA turned over a flash drive containing tens of thousands of records on Sept. 1 after receiving requests from Mueller's office in late August.

>He added that some of the records obtained by the special counsel’s office from the GSA “have been leaked to the press by unknown persons.”

It will continue for the next 7 years before it ends.

It sure does take a long time between announcing the content of the emails and anything to happen.

It's all ogre.
Trump is finished.

Yeah, because now there's criminal activity to find.

I don't think any of them actually leaked to the public. Mueller was probably keeping them close to his vest and using them as a tool for baiting Trump's team into lying. Not that it makes Trump guilty, in fact Trump is innocent if Mueller hasn't gone in for the kill with these docs.

If they leak anything from the documents during the investigation, it would look VERY BAD for Mueller's team.

Why didn’t we scream, yell impeachment and pitch temper tantrums the whole 8 years obummer was in office? Like the left does when a Republican is in office. This is pathetic. I will never forget how the media and leftists have acted during this entire presidency and we should be able to use their repulsive behavior to our advantage.

Wut? There's been constant leaks from Mueller since day 1. Remember the sealed indictment thing?

How many times this year already?

>Why didn’t we scream, yell impeachment and pitch temper tantrums the whole 8 years obummer was in office? Like the left does when a Republican is in office.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_Barack_Obama

Nice selective memory.

True.

THE DRUMPSTER FIRE HAS STARTED TO BURN.

>tens of thousands
that should keep him busy for a while

this will literally be nothing. trump was calling out the deep state throughout his whole campaign. he knew everything he said or did was being recorded somewhere. they wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything bad during the transition via email. watch the leaks come out. they knew the fbi/nsa would be watching so they emails are likely all vanilla af and ass kissing of potential spies/voyeurs.

OOGA BOOGA LOL RUSSIANS IMBEACH DRUMPF DOCUMENTS LOL

youtube.com/watch?v=ye8KvYKn9-0

trump contradicts himself daily my dude, i don't think you can use 'they wouldn't be stupid enough to say anything bad' as an argument

I meant the contents of the transition documents in particular. Yeah there are a bunch of other leaks but I don't remember anything specifically from the documents he got in August.

Probably because
1) He wanted to keep his possession of the documents a secret as he tries to catch Trump's guys in lies and slap them with process crimes
2) If Mueller is known to have these documents and embarrassing things leak from them it would be many magnitudes worse than the Strzok shit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany day now

Not the same thing.

whoa whoa settle down leaf, sorry the goat was not in the mood tonight

Hey wasn't that PIZZA just so AROUSING last friday?

-Tony

in light of recent events

>obtains trump's emails illegally

Yeah this is totally going to end drumpf.

WE GOT DEM EMAILS IN REACH
PUSSY FAGGOTS KNO WE GONNA IMPEACH

It specifically says "transition emails". Another big nothingburger.

Failing to see the connection here. Perhaps you could explain your point better with newspaper clippings and string?

dunnanhunnana fnornj
Munnunmmunagga and he's orange
u don't reapectin the troups drumpf
more like lumpf
gronbalg dumpf
Lookin like a flumf
better check my awfly hot coffy pot
prolly not
*impeaches u*

>Transition emails
How can you collude after you won?
What do libtards think they will find?
To: [email protected]
Cc:[email protected]
Thank you Vlad for hacking the emails. Chris Christi is on his way to Moscow with payment and cookies.
Warm regards,
DJT

Ps, Ben Carson would like to know if Natalia Poklonski would sit on his face

Thanks again. See you at G20.

Pack up your shit Nazi's it'f fucking over for Drumph now.

What would they have to do with the election you fucking retard?

But her EMAILS!

But her EMAILS!

Remember that shit?

Yeah.

Totally fucking delicious Donald Dumbfuck is about to be the first President impeached, convicted, and removed, and all because he actually did the evil shit over email he accused Her of.

Fuck off Maple Nigger. You have no say in American politics when your own leaders are cucking your country with Muslim "refugees".

why are you hiding your flag, you stupid fucking nigger.

Listen Oliver, or whichever crony is writing this, the demoralization tactic isn't working. Some of the gay bars on U street are still open, find a big Bear and forget all about dotard glumph

>But her EMAILS!
Sorry, I missed the part where Trump was exposing national secrets to foreign hackers through deliberate defiance of security protocols or destroying evidence under congressional subpoena.

>Donald Dumbfuck is about to blah blah
The very best part about laughing at your disappointment is how the media continuously raises and dashes your hopes over and over and over. I'll be interested in a few years to read the studies about how many thousands of psychiatric cases were directly attributable to the hysterical anti-Trump campaign.

underrated
leftists literally believe this
omg my sides omg

>had them for months
>leaked
>no bombshell
yawn

>title literally says transition emails
>still asks for proof that they're work related

your aggressive retardation bring shame upon our already disgraced nation
how about you provide proof that there's anything in them

>sweetieposting

this nigger thinks he knows
hahaha

all of this

How do we know he actually has them? Is this another "anonymous sources say," story?

Mueller will be fired on 12/22. 13 members of his team are Democratic doners. Don't forget Dona Brazile. Flynn was only convicted for lying to FBI. He did talk to Russian officials after Trump got elected. Why do you think Obama has been sucking the U.N.s dick? Come and get some blue helmet bitches

Yeah that's all he has - process crimes.

That's all that will happen, and Trump will just wave his magic wand and they'll be pardoned.

Trump is clean, and that's what makes you so mad.

Obama wants a U.N. gig for sure, but why?

Ok.

How did he (((obtain))) them?

Also, nothing will come of this.

Check em.

What is the 411 on Bill Priestap?

The reason I know there'll never be any *legitimate* reason to take down Trump? Because they'd have leaked it by now. The FBI, CIA, DOJ, and almost every Senator, Congressman, or clerk, page, or secretary has been against him from day 1. None of them has been able to find anything to pin on him. If he'd done something wrong, we'd know about it by now. It'd have been leaked as soon as any of those slugs got their hands on it.

Now that won't stop them from trying to get him on some kind of process crime, or technicality. They might even use the rumors they've created to trump up the apparent significance of this 'crime', but it'll be bullshit anyway.

No kidding. The Leafs in this thread are an absolute disgrace!
I come here to escape idiots like you and I'm tired of taking heat for the idiotic shit you say.

There's no basis to charge anyone with anything. The only purpose of this was to try to provoke a Maoist revolt.

We'll help rid your country of the fegeleh in charge, and get rid of the chink invasion. You gotta do your part and spread the word to your neighbors though.

The only thing they've ever had was the access Hollywood tape (debatable, I know) and they blew its shock value on an election they couldn't win anyways.

>If there was anything there, we would have heard about it by now.
no we wouldn't the investigation is ongoing they aren't going to release evidence for you to see as they obtain it

Are you still learning how to play checkers?! Still not seeing how the left is being played for the hypocrites they truly are?

the access hollywood tape was just overtaken by muh eeeemails

>Transition Emails
>Post election
>Literally .gov address

Explain how the fuck this is going to go anywhere?

imagine being this delusional

I think Obama is a CIA plant. The only way for the globalist to take over America is by taking away our guns. The military won't do it. They need the U.N. That would be a massacre though. On the U.N. side. I think Bush and Clinton are calling shots in NK. Obama was also in China after Trump and in S. Korea before Trump. He was or maybe still is in Nk. Look up Hyangsan hotel in North Korea. It's a pyramid. The whole area is landscaped as a White rabbit with a runway on the bunny ears. Down at the rabbits foot you can see a compound. There are roads that lead to bunkers in the mountains.

Fruit of the poisonous tree. He can't use any of it.

Investigation into what you stupid fucking nigger? We have the top guy of the special counsel team talking about making an "insurance policy" with no. 2 at the FBI IN CASE Trump won the election; we have two FISA judges who approved the wiretaps removing themselves from the cases to try the guys who where charged with lying to the FBI; who oh by the way only got into that position because of the guy who got thrown off the team for those incriminating text messages that revealed all of this in the first place.

What is the fucking investigation into other than Trump lawfully winning the election and that being a problem for the entrenched bureaucratic intelligence agency power structure you stupid, subhuman, sack of shit?

Who's the president again? Oh that's right
it's not a democrat. Faggot.

Please don't respond to people saying that the State is not in hand. You are only paying them to fool with your minds.

Le tick tock clock man

When you figure it out faggot

So far it hardly seems fair, it's like children against adults. They're falling for every single traps.

yeah an insurance policy of getting a compromised kremlin op out of the white house because they didn't think he would win in the first place you fucking retard. those texts are such a non-story but you retards take anything you can get.

What is the theory of how, where, and when citizens of the Russian Federation, Russian intelligence agencies, or naturalized ethnic Russians in the U.S. materially affected the outcome of the election in such a way as to violate U.S. law you subhuman cocksucker?

Russia literally stole DNC emails and gave it to her political opponent so he could have an advantage. do you live under a rock you fucking retard

Prove it, nigger.

learn how to build a case

palmerreport.com/politics/emails-trump/6698/

mueller is the most important figure in america right now

I hope you don't believe that for real? You now the final word on the "RUSSIA HAC" is something along the line of "it is likely that the Russia was able". There is zero proof, the only people who examined the servers were Clinton and DNC lackeys Crowdstrike.

Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails. Podesta got fished like a common boomer.

Ok I looked up the hotel. But what does it have to do with anything?

Who cares? He's out of a job come Friday. Trump already announced it.

newsweek.com/trump-fire-mueller-next-week-750432

Mueller's out, Trump will start opening concentration camps in January along the Tex Mex border. At first, illegals and Muslims. Inside a year, Jews, Gays, Liberals, Catholics. A year later, Methodists and quakers and anyone who doesn't pay for their annualpass.

>I hope you don't believe that for real?
coming from a guy who probably thinks hillary killed seth rich conspiracy theories
>You now the final word on the "RUSSIA HAC" is something along the line of "it is likely that the Russia was able"
no the final word was that the top of the state of russia ordered the hack
>Seth Rich leaked the DNC emails.
no he didn't and he was a hillary supporter

That's never been established. The ONLY source on that garbage is a private IT firm that the DNC paid millions of dollars to. To this day no .gov law enforcement/intelligence agency has been given access to the servers in question. Gee, I wonder why?

>Russia literally stole DNC emails and gave it to her political opponent so he could have an advantage.

This is a lie. They were leaked.

Ok, you're retarded. That's fine.

>coming from a guy who probably thinks hillary killed seth rich conspiracy theories
Like Donna Brazile?

Seth was a Bernie bro.

plenty of liberals wish they'd found something to get her on too. I sure do.

But after an 11 hour hearing, after 13 hearings, dozens of investigations, all they got was a blue dress and some shit about email servers that were the same as Kerry and Powell and Rice and others. No one fucking cares about that shit ,not even the GOP.

And she wasn't taking Russian files and cash.

"Russia stole our emails and that's why we lost the election" — The DNC
Wow, good evidence, nigger.

hard to build a case in guantanamo bay kiddo
you and him made a mistake by underestimating Trump
that smug attitude will be wiped off your face the same way you wipe jizz off of it, faggot

why do you guys have to make shit up. here's them knowing it was definitely russia all the way back in october 2016
dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national

anyway you all are fucking stupid conspiracy retards who just think everything is a deep state lie so idc what you think

>investigation to collusion during election
>transition emails are post election

This is likely them following up on Flynn lying during meeting during the interview conducted by Stryzok. You know, the one about the legal, on the books, post election meeting.

it wasn't the Jews, you dumb fuck. It was warrants and other entirely legal means provided for in the constitution and by the powers granted in the order for a special investigator.

If the Jews were as all-powerful as you imagine them to be, they wouldn't be letting your cuck ass post.

Imagine actually believing this is news worthy

>doesn't realize the whole thing is massive troll

I can see the headline:

"E-mails cost Hillary the election, but they might just cost Trump his presidency". (Click to learn about transgender rights).

being blackmailed by Putin with hooker video in order to lift sanctions is a fairly good reason, that was leaked on day 1

Trump's bodyguard confirmed the russian hookers too

Reminder: This is all a spook.

youtube.com/watch?v=mrNICkWcqt4