Niggers kill 1 year old white baby

Day of the rope when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi1s2dpqSnE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA
wral.com/arrest-made-in-drive-by-shooting-that-killed-weldon-toddler/17186132/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not soon enough. Need to build 2 walls. One on the boarder to keep illegals out and another around Mississippi , turn it into a niggers only utopia. Put them all in there then just toss in tons of weed to keep them there. Let them grow their own food.

why not deport all of them at gunpoint?

They'd kill each other off in a year which would be a net win for us, but what to do with Mississippi after?

Try using something other the wood to build your home?

Why deez whyt piple get dey house shots up? Did dey not do nuffin?

Never. Unless you decide to take action. Go be the change you want to see in the world, find this nigger, kidnap him, and lynch him from a lamp post. Or just shitpost on an anime imageboard and fantasize about a day of rope.

Penis get

was the mother liberal?
if so i dont care
one less solider raised for the traitor army

Wow

Agriculture
All those corpses fertilize the soil real good

Tragic, but something is off about the kid's parents
Woman looks like she is just pretending to cry, father doesn't look like he cares

Hourly reminder: niggers are not even human

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Day of the Rope, never.

All of you are cucks, and Trumpie is a Jewish whore, just like Obama, Hillary, all American politicians and all Christians.

America is Brazil now.

Blood for Blood, a tooth for a tooth, an eye for an eye. Europa will not forget the transgressions against her.

Mississippi reporting in. I can't disagree. They're the reason our state is in such terrible shape. It's not the rednecks as the leftist media likes to claim. Think about it. Can you name a single city, town, or community with a substantial black population that can be called successful? Mississippi is Detroit gone statewide.

do you think whites will win in your state during a race war?

Oh, absolutely. The thing is our blacks could never organize themselves in that way. They could possible plan a few demonstrations, but a full scale conflict? Forget about it.

Niggers have no place in white countries.

Lincoln should have sent them back when he had the chance.

If you had to estimate, how long would a state wide race war last?

I'm baffled.
This guy shoots at their house, then texts her he's sorry?
How did he get her phone number? No. How did he get her cell number?
I'm guessing he know her. Or at least knew a friend.
There's more to this story.

A while most likely. Pic related is a very accurate map of our statewide demographics. Nearly every county is "diverse." Also, we're talking about neighbors, coworkers, etc...fighting one another. Everyone would be involved. No one would sit it out. If there was a full blown race war I suspect it would only last a couple of weeks before some pseudo-political body of blacks rose up begging for the chance to attempt organization of a "leave" movement in lieu of the slaughter. There would be casualties on both sides, but because of the black inability to organize a cogent effort they'd bear the brunt of the casualties. Although I'm not sure how successful a "leave" movement would be at organizing itself either. It would probably be enforced by the white majority.

You really think this nigger would text her to apologize?

It was probably a family member who felt guilty.

This is a bit off topic, but I am up here in Missouri, but how are white women down there? KC women are either meth addicts or coal burners or both. I wonder if women being around a bunch of greasy niggers would eventually make her hate them

>They'd kill each other off in a year
We should put cameras everywhere and televise it. Send lefties there to be executed. Make it something like The Running Man.

White women in Mississippi come in a few categories. The first category that I'm most familiar with is the gorgeous southern belle who embodies dignified femininity in public, but a whore-and-a-half in private. If you're familiar with Ole Miss girls then you'll be on the right track. Also, MS ranks highest in obesity and that's reflected in a lot of the poorer or country girls. I've stayed to my Ole Miss qt's. There's nothing finer.

And the world will not forget the transgressions against non-Whites.

KILL ALL WHITES.

Sounds better than what I have witnessed here. Pretty disgusting behavior from these women. Well stay safe user. Hopefully we can see this marxist shit hole come to an end
within our lifetime

Oh wait. I forgot to mention. These Ole Miss girls are top notch on their feminine hygiene too. They walk around in the summer in little short shorts sweating all day. You know how there's a good version and a bad version of pussy smell? Well these Ole Miss girls have the good stuff. You actually want them to sit their sweaty smelly pussies on your face.

>nazi meme flag
> "KILL ALL WHITES"
AntiFa please! Just stop this nonsense, you're embarasing yourself. You know better than to "blame whitey" and take it out on children. Stop this senseless shilling / raiding / whatever the fuck it is that you think you are doing with these types of posts.
S.M.H.

oh my, that mississippi humidity must make them pretty musky

the murderer looks like the missing link

Yeah dude but it's in the best possible way. You want them on your face.

This comment makes me want to kill a nigger

There's only one black girl whose feminine hygiene I can speak for. It was extraordinary, but she was herself extraordinary for a nigger.

hope that nigger gets the chair

>was the mother liberal?
>if so i dont care
You are a special kind of a retard. Child died, but since the mother could possibly be a liberal "lol, don't care"

Anybody finding her white blouse extremely arousing? Hnng

Why does the kid have chinky eyes?

I dream of wallowing in this cunt flesh. All of it. I want to be smothered to death by all their asses

youtu.be/KudwS5U9ouA

stupid ass faggot

Indeed. Have one of them sit on your face and rock back and forth until there's a smelly, shiny snail trail from your chin to forehead. I get you, user.

in the video it says the nigger says they were high on pills and drunk and decided to shoot at houses

No, no, not one of them all of them. I want them to all pile on me in their silken baby doll minidresses and high heels and murder me with their asses. I'm 64...I'm ready to die, but I want to die a happy man...I'll lick and tongue fuck anything they impose on me, pussy asshole I don't care...I want to be smothered to death in the finest spoiled rich girl ass. But first I want to take up residence for a month or two in their dirty laundry hamper.

I'm starting to wonder when I got into smells. I'm 22 and I'm wondering when this all started for me. I love them.

You are black.

Soon Brother

Soon. Really.

>The police chief declined to discuss a motive for the shooting, other than to say it wasn't "a random event."

wral.com/arrest-made-in-drive-by-shooting-that-killed-weldon-toddler/17186132/