ITT: Favorite anime school uniform

ITT: Favorite anime school uniform

best by far

I have a fetish for the classics.

This. But there are some who are almost as good (Mahouka's for example).

The female uniform in Mahouka was the only good thing about that show

The kind that's easy to take off.

Actual homosexuality.

Toradora's ones

I prefer sensei's pinstripe OL look.

Asterisk.

Tokyo Ravens has some neat ones

Find me a non-h uniform with shorter skirts

>going to poor people's schools

hnnggg

The only one i ever liked.
I actually kinda hate school uniforms.
And especially old fashioned school swimsuits.

I somehow like the 11eyes uniforms a lot, and for some reason the best girls tend to wear longer skirts.

Evangelion - Girls summer - Pretty simple but the wide collar and suspenders are cute.
Clannad - Girls summer - Takes the Eva formula but adds a serafuku feel. Check point: The school emblem on the left sleeve.
Mahoromatic - Girls summer brown/dark maroon and cream serafuku - A nice warm color combo. Favourite part: The squared off collar.
Baka Test - Both genders summer and winter - Good coordination between the genders. The stripes on the summer shirt and yellow highlights on the winter blazer make it.
Maria Holic - Lots of variations between summer/winter, vest/blazer/blouse only, short/long skirt, socks/stockings. It stays consistent though.
Sketchbook - Extremely simple but perfect for the tone of the show.
Railgun (Sakugawa Middle School) - Girls summer and winter - Great execution of the classic serafuku. The long skirt, occasional peak at the midriff and folded socks are great.
Monogatari (Hachikuji) - A classic elementary school suspender skirt but her accessories make it amazingly cute.

I really like these, although I think the series is pretty average.

Typically I like anything with a classic look to it, and anything elegant. I like the ones with long skirts and stuff, but I don't really like anything too over designed and busy.

Definitely the best uniform of the xCation games for sure. A shame thats where it positives end.

great design

Now that i look at it, it's not really good, especially with the weird orange ties. But the character designs themselves work with it, which is why I think it works.

Really like the Mahouka uniform

Why hasnt this been posted yet?

The best amongst all anime
Prove me wrong.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

1 3 5 6 7 9