When did it become Ok for girls to show their butts in public?

When did it become Ok for girls to show their butts in public?
When I go to the beach I see girls that look like they are in middle school wearing thongs
Why do fathers allow this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lYKgRdBJ-vw
youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How old are you?

We lost the culture war.

Your daughter’s minds belong to the Jews now.

Around 5 years ago maybe

>flag
>hates looking hot chicks
lmao ur gay

I don't agree with showing off your butt in public but in some cases it's unavoidable. I'm a swimmer and inevitably my suit t gets swallowed by my buttrcrack.

Take it as a chance to soak in all that glorious underage ass, that's what I do friendo

You are going to have to marry one of these girls

Hey at least she's not squatting down and taking a big shit on the beach like they do in some places

wear a suit that doesnt

The 80s. If you watch candid videos of Brazil beaches back you'll actual realize they were a lot more revealing back then than they are now. It was normal for underage girls to wear micro/thong bikinis.

Who cares? The needle only goes one way.

This country is so up tight about sexuality
Bunch of Bible Thumping Bigots

Imagine how bad it must smell. Sitting up there in that sweaty, stinky ass, rubbing against her asshole all day. Probably has brown shit stains on it too.

>Brazil
and they walk around naked in africa
what is your point?

I swim every day. No one is subjected to my butt crack

How often do you get poop stains on your wedgied bathing suit?

There is no point. I'm answering OP's question faggot.

*tips fedora

Most suits that don't hike up are meant for recreation purposes and aren't very useful when it comes to practice.

Never. I wipe then wash.

Thousands of years ago. It was always acceptable except in Puritan shit holes like the USA

How is this going to go up your ass?

youtube.com/watch?v=lYKgRdBJ-vw

looks like about the 80s

I didn't look at OP's pic properly. My suit doesn't go that far up my ass but it definitely isn't something I would be comfortable wearing to the beach. pic related.

Are you talking about Saudi Arabia? Perhaps United Arab Emirates? What fathers are you talking about: the old weasels shilling /pol taking sperging about knocking up women and abandon them 'cause all women are whores? Are the proud fathers that died in combat for yet another pipe line? I'm curious.

The true red pill is showing your bare arse to kids, not the other way round.

How much of your ass does it show

something like this

fathers allow it because if we don't we are called sexist pigs for "protecting our daughters virginity" or some shit.

I have two daughters and the fucking shit people tell me when I try to have them atleast dress like they aren't about to dance on the strip poll.

Fuck these people. I hate Trump, but I voted for him because I wanted to spite the piece of shit cunts who tell me how to be a father.

What does your dad think?

amen brother

He's fine with it as long as I'm not dressed like that in public. He's the one who put me on swim team since I was 5, after all.

>daughter has an ass
>is not a virgin
Why not just love her right so she only goes after men who love her as much as you do? Why protect her from the fact that she's a fucking woman?
I love Trump cuz fuck people but I'm glad the old way is dead or dying.

>public
Do you only swim in front of other women?

Your a degenerate goblin for wanting 14 year olds to bear their ass in public.

No. There's guys on the swim team too. But when I'm not swimming I dress pretty conservatively because of tradition.

PROOF of this? Underage girls in micro/thong bikinis is a bit of a stretch, we're not quite THERE yet.

Wear shorts. Problem solved.

56%

The 50s and 60s.
Started out as a trashy American thing done as a kind of whore identifier, but mongoloid post-War Europeans picked it up thinking, much like today, that anything they hear from the US is done by everyone and nobody has any problem with it and there is no baggage whatsoever, and then stupid college kiddie Americans see Europeans doing something and think it must be more sophisticated and so the whore uniform stops being a whore uniform.
I'd very much like it to be a whore uniform again. I like how the Muslims fairly slice through all the hot guff about 'wow u mst b a vrgin ur a prud is my choyse mimimimimimimimi' with an autistic outburst of violence, and it shuts up all the chirping eurotwats, who have to content themselves with muttering 'w-well you just p-p-proved my point...'

open bob and show vagene

So why is it ok for men to see you naked when you are swimming but not anywhere else?

I love it when girls show their butts in public? I wish they could do it more. I dont know why man can bare their hest in public. I bet for a lady that it does the same thing that it does for a man, i.e arouses them thus mking them uncomfortable

Gay meme flag

When was the last time you went to the beach?

Practicing what exactly? Being a slut for attention? What's actually good for practice is to be more clothed or even wearing 2 swimsuits for resistance training. Then if you compete wear whatever uniform suit that will likely be less. You do not have to bear your ass to the world every day.

dude I just love booty

DO MILK

No bigger faggot than OP. Complaining about hot girls showing their ass. Just suck a dick and get it over with. You are gay. Don't live in denial.

Calm down there Mr. Weinstein

Do you know what a micro-kini is? Look it up.

>Joined December 2017
Fuck off with the fake accounts leaf

>/thong
They definitely wear thongs

Because she's European you faggot

Pics?

That's way too much exposed they do create one pieces that cover your whole ass and hips you know

Do you know how do google?

it was a french jew who invented the bikini. degeneracy *sigh*

how old are you ? And your daughters ? US have it hard

You should do something about that

My parents are fine with me wearing my swimsuit to practice because it's necessary for practice. However, what I don't do is wear revealing clothing in other aspects of my life. There's a time and place for everything.
I don't do resistance swimming. I do sprints.

Either you are ok with random dudes seeing your ass or you are not
I don’t see how the time and place makes a difference?

Is this a whore typing?
I'd rape you.

Should have sold your daughter to a red-pilled man.
Literally sold her asshole.

>OUCH!
That's not the sound chad makes.
That's the sound of corrective rape on future whores i.e. all women.
No, you women don't even deserve traditional dress now.

I don't wear my swimsuit in my day to day life though. I just wear it when it's necessary. My dad doesn't object as long as I dress appropriately when I'm not swimming.

Girls don't exist on the Internet.
Whycome Brawndo?

Syrian woman looks really nice umffff

What is the difference?
They still have seen your ass

post pic in swimsuit
you dont have to show your face

Whores are not born to be logical.

I'm not intentionally dressing like a whore. I don't really have a choice. If I could, I would have chosen a different sport when I was younger but swimming was the lowest risk so my parents thought that it would the best.

post a pic in your swimsuit then

If you had to swim completely naked would you?

no

No. It's revealing and I'm not at practice.

So you are ok showing your ass while swimming but not anywhere else but just your ass
Is there any logic behind this?

It's the trend, and if you're one of those father's who doesn't let his little girl do whatever she wants, then she's gonna find the biggest nigger in school and fuck him on your bed.

You don't have pictures of yourself in swimsuit saved on your phone?

I prefer Pakistan + acid

are there any pics that exist of you in a swimsuit?
you dont have to show your face

>in school
>sending your daughter to public school

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Post your body, whore, that's all you are good for
You mind is toxic poison mush and acid to everything holy in life so if you get acid-ed don't be surprised, slut, and SHUT UP
Fucking internet shit

They should have those guards on the beach like they have in Japan that take you away if you're being indecent.

>Flag
>Lying about his age
>Complaining about asses, either gay or beta as fuck
Come back when you're old enough to start good threads, virgin

It's required that's why. There are girls who wear suits even more revealing than the one I showed. I just chose one that covers up as much as possible and doesn't slow me down. I try to dress as conservatively as possible but sometimes it isn't feasible.

That would own desu. I also like that you can't go to a waterpark if you have any tattoos

no I don't. I never considered it.

>doesn't slow me down.
Then why do they wear these in the olympics
Also if you are comfortable with what it covers why not post a pic
You dont have to show your face

>mfw women don't realize one pieces are infinitely sexier than thongs

girl I've been swimming on a team since i was 7 and i gotta tell you those suits are waaaay too much. I feel like most girls don't mind because it's a way for them to be sexy without their parents being mad.

Yeah no wonder they cover her up

Ok.

poor white people, they weren't able to find a healthy balance between stickler and slut and it backfired on them completely.

What if they required you to swim naked?

Not to long ago there were no such thing as "swim wear" and everyone was naked at the beach. We still have lots of nude beaches in Europe.

those are really expensive. I don't swim on an olympic level so it's a waste of money.

I would say no.