Can one be a Nihilist and believe in god but believe that God simply doesn't care about us?

Can one be a Nihilist and believe in god but believe that God simply doesn't care about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ssHtqHWMjJQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Go whine somewhere else and take your 8th grade paradigm with you.

Ok whatre you Faggot?

"life is hard i'm pathetic God must not care," isn't a philosophy. Leave this website and don't come back until you're 18.

Fuck off you don't even have an argument. nihilism isn't "God must not care" nihilism is that there isn't a greater meaning faggot.

False dichotomy. Kill yourself, idiot.

Again, who are you to say?

I found an image that really fits you well cunt.

Your post is literally about God not caring. What nihilism is is irrelevant. You fallaciously infer God doesn't care presumably because you're a pathetic little faggot and thus don't like life. This is not a rational inference, much less a philosophy, and the stupidity of such a post suggests you are not old enough to be here.

Fuck forgot to sage

You sir just want your life to mean something rather than accepting it means nothing.

circumstantial ad hominem. If there is no meaning, your proposition is meaningless, therefore it is self-refuting. Your proposition that there is no meaning is nothing more than a whine, that, if it is true, falls on deaf ears. The only rational thing to do if you are right is to fuck off and kill yourself you stupid, pathetic twit.

This, OP is a faggot. Commit suicide as soon as possible.

> Americunt gets angry.
> be me chill as ever.
you're projecting bad my guy. Because nothing matters I have the freedom to ask questions.
> You sir just want your life to mean something > rather than accepting it means nothing.
This still applies greatly to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ssHtqHWMjJQ

No, Nihilism is, more or less, a belief in the meaningless of the universe, the lack of a higher moral order and the utter rejection of beliefs that attempt to draw moral and spiritual guidelines from where there is no evidence.

If there is a God, then simply put, there is a higher order to the universe and that is irreconcilable.

This is existentialism not nihilism.

>you're projecting bad my guy.
Good luck rationally explaining how.
>Because nothing matters I have the freedom to ask questions.
You have that freedom regardless of if anything matters, idiot. If anything, the meaning and mattering of a question is evidence that there is meaning and mattering.
>This still applies greatly to you.
And it is still only a circumstantial ad hominem. "You believe this because of this, therefore you're wrong, therefore the negation is right," is not a sound inference. Your entire argument is nothing but a whine. Stop confusing your butthurt for rational thought.

> be me.
> not angry on the internet
> asks a question
> some twit says I'm whining
> says i have no proof of his projection.
> says over the internet.
> noshit.jpeg

Easy, God didn't create humans. The AntiGod did. God and AntiGod are currently at war with each other and our world is one of many (and I mean MANY) front lines.

>believe in god but believe that God simply doesn't care about us?

That's called Deism

yeah but deists believe in a meaning still.

>hurr durr it's only a harmless question
>i'm in no way implying that the answer to the question is "yes," and thus implicitly making a claim
I bet you believe your own bullshit. You're probably passive aggressive irl. Still waiting on that explanation of projection
Your stupid, snarky greentext betrays your newfaggotry. Pls go back to funnyjunk or wherever you saw "those funny Sup Forums memes." No one wants you shitting this place up with your ill-conceived, juvenile opinions. But of course you're probably too stupid to heed anything.

Nihilists are atheists and believe that nothing matters. Believing in a God or a "purpose" to life defeats the whole ideology of nihilism

also recycling literally is worse for the environment.
> americunt is literally an edgy teenager who found Sup Forums like a week ago.

kys kid

No it's logically incoherent.

Nihilism means that there is ZERO inherent meaning to the universe. The concept of God logically necessitates inherent meaning as he is an objective standard, being omnipresent, omniscient, omnipotent.

Are you trying to argue that we can't find the meaning because God isn't involved, but it still exists? Well that's something other than nihilism, and in fact is contrary to certain nihilist thinkers.
wew lad refute his logic or go back to high school.

same fag , noice proxy/vpn.

Apatheist, look it up

you just keep proving you are a retard. Pls for the love of god end your life

The likelihood that you're too young to be here isn't just a baseless guess. Nihilism is -the- philosophy edgy, non-thinking 8th-graders flock to. You gargled some Neechee semen and now you think you're enlightened about why your family is broken.

yea sure why not

The beginning and end of this argument.

>God simply doesn't care about us
yes, god does. we are alive and thriving, are we not?

God gave mankind free will, and he does not interfere with it.

counter order is a great site

isn't that just buddhism?

Nihilism is inherently self-defeating bullshit meant to make stupid people docile. Nothing matters, therefore nihilism doesn't matter; Nihilism matters so therefore nihilism is wrong and somethings do matter.

this is perfect

That's Deism basically. You believe in a god, but not one that interferes with humanity.

Free will.
We are exposed to each other living being's malevolent, horrid, painful, deadly, evil intent/actions...
While also exposed to benevolent, pleasure, beautiful love from others intent/actions. We will all return The Great Souce and be judged.

FYI, eternity (in this universe) doesn't exist. Eventually, in googol years after heat death, it will all be ripped apart and returned to the former.