THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE SLIDING

***RED ALERT***

As of a few hours ago, simply mentioning the name of Hillary Clinton donor and FBI Director of Counterintelligence Bill Priestap on EITHER 4pol OR 4+4pol would result in a ban.

Now the board here is being slid into the fucking ground. We're onto something here, anons, and we need as many eyes as possible on it so GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/QAAbK
whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal—web.pdf
archive.fo/brsRL
archive.fo/OvBId
docdroid.net/OOnBDc1/p1b-andrew-mccabe-james-rybicki-ewpriestap-james-comey-trisha-anderson.pdf#page=6
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DpwPfrtogbAJ:secure.whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal---web.pdf &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
americandigitalnews.com/2017/12/15/fbis-bill-priestap-important/#.WjYG0FRMGfA
bigleaguepolitics.com/judicial-watch-hillary-left-state-dept-huma-carted-off-5-boxes-labeled-muslim-engagement/
yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=64936538
archive.is/jUxFe
freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3614016/posts?page=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also, this happened to someone.

Curiosity bump. But google always asks for my location

Bump
Explain this again, wtf is going on here?

Bump. But why does he matter?
Is the extra shilling to prevent his name from being mentioned in the get?
I have never heard of him before.

Can we get the basic gestalt and a general rundown? Whole enchilada if you have the time.

OTHER BILL PRIESTAP THREADS

Keep 'em bumped, lads.

He's the FBI Director of Counterintellignence and a Hillary Clinton donor, and for (((some reason))), up until a few hours ago, using his name on EITHER 4pol or 4+4pol would get a nigga B&.

So basically:

>is a very high level spook
>is on Team Killary
>wife is a member of the (((tribe)))
>he may be as well
>just mentioning his name results in a banhammer on TWO SEPARATE websites

Oh, and pic related was the mods' only explanation on the matter before they Shoah'd the initial Priestap thread at 40ish replies.

What a strange (((coincidence))) that 4+4pol was having THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!

Wow, Sup Forums is helping to perpetrate the great deception. The tribulation is almost upon us. Tuesday may very well be it!

Praise Jesus!

Bill Priestap

Care to elaborate on that great deception bit?

He's wrong.
The great deception is most likely a fake alien invasion.

Don't know if it's related or not, but over on eight Chan, the person know as Q, who was scrubbed and banned from Sup Forums "because, reasons.", had to change their trip code after it became apparent someone was trying to hack it. Who would have the capacity to be able to nearly break a trip code successfully?

>meme flag
>"nothing to see here, goyim"

Really boils my noodles...

Q is Mossad. Fucking KYS

Wow, someone sure is fucking salty here. Got sand in your boi pussi or something?

You know the one in the Bible.

I think the "aliens" are a factor of it, but so is this shitposting wonderland. It really is GREAT! Thank God we won't be here for that part. The math, the news, the world points to SOON! Could be between now and Tuesday, who knows?!

Ok, so this guy is counter intelligence so...to cover up shit?
I need a another red pill about this.

Q is legit, albeit difficult to read. Mossad is the faggot mod team on this board.

Bump
>Bump
Bump
>Bump
Bump
>Bump
Bump
>Bump

But in all seriousness what are we gonna do?

Bump?

Bump.

They cannot contain us.

the mods let that larping Q idiot shit up this place for 2 months, if they are mossad than so is he

Q IS MOSSAD

archive.fo/QAAbK
archive.fo/brsRL
archive.fo/OvBId
Don't let this get memory holed. The second link I posted went 404 after being linked to in another thread. Whoever is behind this, they have control over other websites as well.

Bill Priestap

Ben Fischbein

damn nigga bump. I've been under a rock for a while and this is wild to come back to.

topkek

docdroid.net/OOnBDc1/p1b-andrew-mccabe-james-rybicki-ewpriestap-james-comey-trisha-anderson.pdf#page=6

Look up project BlueBeam. It's pretty tinfoil but it's a scenario involving a false flag alien invasion. They've been shilling it for about a month and a half now, especially when things aren't going (((their))) way.

Difficult to read at first, but once you realize that he's using Socratic questioning to lead towards the answers, it's not bad at all.

I seriously doubt this. Bill Priestap.

$11...

Hello fellow anons, this is nothing. Don't worry about it there was a mistake in our system it has been corrected. We have dispatched vans to the OP's house, please return to your very important threads about black people and e-celebs.

Here we go. Like clockwork.

Ah, i already knew about their possible batshit plan. I didn't know that's what he was referring to. Thanks for the responses.

the ban was never on 4+4pol, just you guys

Uh there were YouTube videos of people claiming that blue beams were starting the Cali fires. Testing of energy weapons or something (they claimed). Could it be related?

Blumpf

Nah, I'm fine.

Bump

BENJAMIN FISHBEIN

Don't go to YouTube for conspiracies. Just keep it rational. I mentioned in another thread that it seems like we're getting BlueBeam lite so far. (((UFO))) disclosure, but they aren't inserting (((aliens))) into their IRL LARP yet.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DpwPfrtogbAJ:secure.whctemple.org/site/usermedia/application/8/oct-20-2014-journal---web.pdf &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

>tfw shill spooks who run pol ban speech
>make it blow up even more
>already all over the platforms that discuss pol material

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Priestap wiv diz. Murrer jus hab dirry laundy!

WE DO NOT SPEAK HIS NAME.

thanks OP!

>pic very much related

Then why am I still here?

Bill Priestap
i
l
l

P
r
i
e
s
t
a
p

>testing

Bill Priestap

am i banned?

I'm gonna look into this "BISHOP" and see what more I can learn.
Because people being banned is a huge flag of suspicion, I know I stated an obvious response but this is strange.

Yeah lets see. Bill Priestap.

>psst, pass it on

unsealed? or leaked?

>didn't even read the pic

ummmmmmmmmmmm

>Conspiracy to cover up illicit sale of uranium.

Holy shit! Uranium One wasn't a joke.

HISSSSSS~

for being the fbinigger head of "counter-intelligence" he sure seems like a fucking retard 2bh

Sauce NOW

Yay! Something's habbening.

Good article here, pic related
americandigitalnews.com/2017/12/15/fbis-bill-priestap-important/#.WjYG0FRMGfA

this is fake right? Please tell me I am wrong?

>another LARP thread

yay..

Do you like this one?
The leading Washington-based government watchdog reported today that when former first lady Hillary R. Clinton left her post as secretary of state, President Barack Obama’s administration restricted access to her records and permitted her to take boxes of documents out of the building with her.
“We already know the Obama State Department let Hillary Clinton steal and then delete her government emails, which included classified information,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
“These new records show that was only part of the scandal,” he said.
“These new documents show the Obama State Department had a deal with Hillary Clinton to hide her calls logs and schedules, which would be contrary to FOIA and other laws,” he said. “When are the American people going to get an honest investigation of the Clinton crimes?”
bigleaguepolitics.com/judicial-watch-hillary-left-state-dept-huma-carted-off-5-boxes-labeled-muslim-engagement/

Bump for interest

MORE

FAKE AYYLMAOOOO
INVASION CONFIRMED ANONS ?!!

SOMORES

Bump

>banhammer used to prevent name
>someone manages to get around it once
>therefore mods stop bannig for it.

If this was anything legit, they would have just banned the poster and kept the bans up. This is retarded. You're ruining an otherwise interesting bit of info about his connections and positions with retarded conspiracy theories about a Taiwanese kanji painting forum.

>>>Bill Priestap has a 3 million dollar house in DC!
1. Get to know this name: Bill Priestap
2. Bill Priestap is the FBI Director of Counterintelligence.
3. Bill Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Peter Strzok . Priestap is #1, Strzok was #2.
4. The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation. That operation began in July 2016. Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence operations.
5. FBI Deputy Peter Strzok was specifically in charge of the Trump counterintel op. However, Strzok would be reporting to Bill Priestap on every detail and couldn't (according to structure anyway) make a move without Priestap approval.
6. On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016.
7. Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so.

Here is a link to the above text...
>yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=64936538
>archive.is/jUxFe

bumping with qt feets for justice

bump

Quick rundown:
>A thread is created on 4+Sup Forums explaining that mentioning the name "Bill Priestap" on Sup Forums would result in an automatic site-wide ban.
>Several anons went to Sup Forums to test it out and confirm it with screenshots.
>About three hours later, the word filter is removed and anons unbanned. Presumably to avoid the Streisand effect.
>Anons begin looking into Bill Priestap and find out he is the director of counter intelligence for the FBI.
>He has a Jewish wife named Sabina Menshel.
>His name means "son of a priest" and his wife's name means "Daughter of a Rabbi"."
>A link to a .pdf is posted which has details on Bill Priestap, it goes 404 within minutes.
>A moderator on Sup Forums deletes a Bill Priestap thread and claims that it was "a problem with the spam filter".
>Threads on both chans get slid, Maddow posters show up everywhere.

breh this better be fucking real

Stop googling my name

Good Heavens, what corruption!

Ben Fischbein

why would it be in pa court

>two separate, unaffiliated websites are both banning ban users just for mentioning the name of FBI's Director of Counterintelligence
>"LARP"

ohnoitsretarded.jpg

They don't need you to click any boxes, you're already under surveillance.

>Thank God we won't be here for that part.
The pre tribulation rapture is Darby/Schofield Zionist kike disinfo psyop to undermine the church, muddle up the straightforward Revelation, and put the Synagogue of Satan fake Jews at the center of our religion instead of Christ. The Bible is clear, the rapture dirsny happen until the sun, moon, and stars are darkened on the day of the Lord, which is at the 6th trumpet. The church is going through the tribulation.

Pepper yoyr angus and toss that Schofield (((reference))) Bible in the trash where it belongs.

BILL PREISTAP IS THE GUY WHO DID THE FLYNN AMBUSH INTERVIEW WITH STRZOK

Get to know this name: Bill Priestap (FBI Director of Counterintelligence)
The Last Refuge - Conservative Treehouse on Twitter ^ | 12/15/2015 | Sundance
Posted on 12/15/2017, 3:40:55 PM by mojito

1. Get to know this name: Bill Priestap

2. Bill Priestap is the FBI Director of Counterintelligence.

3. Bill Priestap was the immediate supervisor of FBI Counterintelligence Deputy Peter Strzok . Priestap is #1, Strzok was #2.

4. The investigation into candidate Donald Trump was a counterintelligence operation. That operation began in July 2016. Bill Priestap would have been in charge of that, along with all other, FBI counterintelligence operations.

5. FBI Deputy Peter Strzok was specifically in charge of the Trump counterintel op. However, Strzok would be reporting to Bill Priestap on every detail and couldn't (according to structure anyway) make a move without Priestap approval.

6. On March 20th 2017 congressional testimony, James Comey was asked why the FBI Director did not inform congressional oversight about the counterintelligence operation that began in July 2016.

7. Director Comey said he did not tell congressional oversight he was investigating presidential candidate Donald Trump because the Director of Counterintelligence suggested he not do so.
freerepublic.com/focus/bloggers/3614016/posts?page=2

how do word filters get added for people like fbein and this guy
who is behind this subversion?

The Bill Priestap meme itself is a slide tactic.

I've posted his name in 4 threads already

God I hate wratch posters so much.

Fucking Bump! FUCK THE GLOBALISTS, FUCK THE ELIETES, FUCK THE NEOCONS, FUCK THE PROGRESSIVES!

LONG LIVE THE SOVERIGN NATIONS!

Glory to Sovereignty!

Read the caption on this picture

bump for Justice

GIVE US THE SOURCE NOW!!!

History repeats itself.

yeah though, start reading more Sundance

hey shilly McShillface, the mods removed the autoban to try to prevent it from streisanding

Do you not understand what I was saying? I never claimed the post didn't exist, I said you're building it up as something it isn't.

BILL PRIESTAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID IT NOW WHAT YOU FUCKING KIKE MODS !

Sauce

bump
we're getting closer to 14/88