Apparantly writing

Apparantly writing

> Bill Priest𝒶p

A name central to a certain intelligence agency gets you banned until 2018...

What's up with this board?

Testing with Bill Priestap in a sentence...

It says you're banned from all boards. How are you even posting?

>what is a new IP
>what is posting from a different device

How do you get a new IP? That's impossible

Banned

>american education

>British education

dynamic IP offered by ISP, just reset your fucking router you autistic newfag.

let's do this, if it works it's as simple as releasing my IP.

Bill Priestap

kek bs.

wtf

You can also assign your device a static
IP of your choice, jus sayin.

I got banned for posting my bitcoin address last week. Mods don't care about actual rules anymore. They just ban whoever for whatever. Must be mostly nupol mods.

>Mutts cant bypass bans
Based anti net neutrality

That's within the DHCP domain of your local network. Your public facing network address is what matters. Simple router reset as other anons have said, or a VPN/proxy, or switching to cell.

Mods are compromised. Everyone knows this. Dont listen to the faggots and just keep ban evading and posting . Cunny Poster has been spamming Sup Forums for like 7 years now and the mods cant stop him.

Jews

You can't use a vpn or a proxy with Sup Forums.
So how is that possible?

I've never tried on this site, I'm speaking in general how to change your public facing IP. Are you sure *every* VPN is blocked? A proxy is just that, even if public proxies are blocked, tunnelling through another secure setup on a separate IP should pose no problem.

>american education

Sup Forums blocks access through proxies and
VPN's. I have not tried more than a few
to see if it was possible, but nothing was
able to connect through either of them. I
have not tried tunneling but ive never had a
reason to try either.

Bill Priestap would have needed to authorize Peter Strzok to engage with Christopher Steele over the “Russian Dossier”.

They cannot know if you are tunneling traffic though a private proxy. That was my entire point. They can only blacklist IPS or IP ranges associated with known vpns and proxies. It's basic networking stuff.

Guess the Counterintelligence Division was just another commie spy ring

Oh well.Lock em up, Pries-CRAP first

Also related to the thread topic, megs if you're here, any insight on this? Would there needed to have been auth given by this guy for Strzock to act? Seems like these types operate somewhat autonomously, coordination being done through back channels.

Found the newfag.

Say what you will about Chanology fags, at least they knew how to internet.

Then I suggest trying to connect
through a private proxy and let me
know how that turns out.

Here's a thought experiment. Say you have a server located remotely, maybe you're a cs uni user. Something like a synology, or a Ubuntu instance with a gui. After logging in, you open a browser through there and post to cuckchan. You have then effectively used a proxy.

Say you have the same server setup so that it acts as a middleman for your traffic (like a dmz), where it becomes the public facing IP for your subnet, using it's own mac info. That is effectively a proxy. Gotta think outside the box, user. ;)

t. Masters in CS

Well, I dont own a remote server
and I'm not a networker.

I posted the words "Bill Priestap" in a different thread to test. Let's see if I got the hammer.

fuck it im copypasty'n

Prickstep is the man between Stxrok and Cummey. There was a really epic @Imperator_rex3 (who everyone should follow if they arent already) thread about it, he is basically the conduit from grunts to mgmt in the FIB. If you drew lines on an FIB org chart with the names already in the news, there would be a big fucking hole and PrickStep would have his mug right in the middle.

there was an interview (once again, can't find it it was in aformentioned thread) that Cummey mentioned the position Prick holds, but did not mention a name, during his final testimony to Congress, something that it was this unnamed individual in said office told him to not investigate, not to disclose to congress or ig, etc etc.

that's called making a fall guy.

so this guy is in it. hard. and at some point he probably got to decide which end of the strap on he got to play out.

[pops more popcorn]

edit: strxock and prick both work in the cointel (count3r int3lligence) division, didn't mean to say they had all the access between all the grunts and all the mgmt. but they do have amazing positions of power in a very hush hush department of the FIB that specializes in turning spies, honey traps, domestic torture, and apparently, sedition and treason.

merry Christmas senpai.

Going to try to summon MegaAnon again. Hath thee any insight on this curious chap?

Bumpan one last time for megs.

Wanna know how they do it? They're shills. The company they work for (Black cube) developed a trojan virus that lets them use random computers across the globe as a proxy. That's why there's Brazil Jew shills and South Africa Jews and the argentina Jews and the fucking Australia Jew shills.

>Dutch education

bill priestap

something our own guys have been doing a long time. back before the kikening of 2012 knew one user with a 450k botnet, pretty impressive for one lone neckbeard. i hope that power level is still here.

Bill Priestap

>𝒶
𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶𝒶

(you)

pill briestap

Pill Bepistap

> education: 56% downloaded