Pew: Palestinian Christians Distrust Israel More than Muslims Do

Look at all the percentages. What did they mean by this?

>Politically, Christians agree with Muslims in saying Israel cannot be a democracy and a Jewish state at the same time. About seven-in-ten Christians (72%) and 63% of Muslims take this view.

>Israeli Christians have political views similar to those of their fellow Arabs on several other issues as well. For example, majorities of Christians (80%) and Muslims (72%) say the Israeli government is not making a sincere effort to achieve a peace agreement with the Palestinians, and most Christians (79%) and Muslims (61%) in Israel also say the continued building of Jewish settlements in the West Bank hurts Israel’s security. And Israeli Christians (86%) and Muslims (75%) both overwhelmingly say the U.S. is too supportive of Israel.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/10/5-facts-about-israeli-christians/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPetVYPoyfY
youtu.be/gkUklWt2D4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh look, this thread will die while cunts are making multiple shitpost threads about bullshit American politics and le based Trump.

"B-but Christcucks believe modern jews are p-people of God right?"

It's sad how Arab Christians get ignored in the West.

Most Christians don't realize it right now but eventually the Jews will purge Christianity out of the holy land as much as they can get away with because they see Christianity as idolatry.

Christians are the real enemy of jewry.

The only people who believe that Israel is "chosen" are evangelicals with no understanding of scripture.

It's disgusting. We have some family friends who are Palestinian / Lebanese Christians. One tried to set me up with one of her sisters, but she was a little too old (6 years older than me) for it to work out so I politely declined. Still some of the best, and most willingly to assimilate, immigrants I've ever come across.

the christians in the middle-east realize this, just look at the result of the surveys

evangelical retards, on the other hand, want israel to come back to the holy land so god can come back or some dumb shit like that

The Jew fears the Inquisitor.

this is same phenomenon where the white guy in the black gang is the biggest nigger of all of em

if the palestinian christians didn't pretend to hate jews they'd be killed and dragged around behind motorocycles like the rest of hammas' enemies

If you are a true Christians this shouldn’t even be an issue. God was pretty clear on the Israel question.

Yeah, I was talking about retarded burger Christians.

A christian sand nigger is still a sand nigger. I want only white people in my country. Arabs have plenty of majority arab countries they can live in. Non whites cannot assimilate into white society

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Read up on what happened to the Christians in Lebanon after the French pulled out, and what Israel has done to Christians in their occupied territories.

It's more like "I'm going to say what I want to say, because I'm fucked either way and I don't fit the pan-islamic or the greater-israel agenda".

youtube.com/watch?v=yPetVYPoyfY

If you had any understanding of genetics or history you would understand Lebanese and Palestinian Christians are not Arabs but descendants of original levantine peoples.

>they can hold a christmas event without fear in the FUCKING MIDDLE EAST
>while in Germany and France the Christmas markets has to be guarded by some blockade against the trucks and metal detectors are installed outside

Why are they complaining about Israel again?

I don’t give a fuck about retarded superstitions

I hate non-whites and hope they’re all destroyed

Don't care what they consider themselves. They aren't white and i don't want them in my country. But i find it hard to believe the muslims and christians are that different genetically. Both groups must share a recent common ancestor

BASED shitskin christcucks! Get these niggers some MAGA hats!

Ha

The Gaza strip has had more christians than the rest of the Palestinian land. Palestina had Chrisianst at least half its population. But you know, /poltards repeat as parrots whatever the shills feed them.
>muh fuck muslims muh they mistread women but muh all women are whores

All these cucks who gush about based brown people. I wonder if they would like it if their daughter brought home one of these based brown men.

Says the faggot with at least 10% native american blood.

They are almost genetically identical.

A broken clock is right twice a day

>Arabs spread out of the Saudi Arabian peninsula following Mohammad's conquests over differing peoples.

>Local people who refused to convert and intermarry maintain the original bloodline whereas those who converted and intermarried become largely Arab in culture and ethnicity.

LOL SAME THING.

>Both groups must share a recent common ancestor

Yeah, Angela Merkel

>Retard thinks there is a significant genetic difference between CHristians and Muslims living in the same region.

How do you benefit from the Israel state taking the Palestinian land? Oh, I know, the Israel Army fights side to side with americucks for oil and gas. You're shit.

They're already doing it in the West Bank. The illegal settlements are impacting Christians as well as Muslims.

I wanna kill them all

Now stop hiding behind memeflag

Nobody cares about shitskins. Whether they are Christian or muslim makes no difference.

I would be far happier if my child brought home a hardworking Palestinian Christian than some random fucking Thot or some Nu-male who blue-pilled my daughter into adopting some african babies or getting blacked for his cuck-fetish.

If Palestinian/Lebanese Christians are not white, then neither are Greeks or Italians.

If you truly believe this, then I think you need to go back to your synagogue shill: you've exposed yourself.

Yeah but you're a blatant JIDF kike shill so of course you wouldn't care.

Only Europeans are white

He's a kike shill, that's the only reason he hates them so much.

See: Lebanese Christians = Lebanese Muslims = Arabs

All essentially the same shit

>If Palestinian/Lebanese Christians are not white, then neither are Greeks or Italians.

That is an extremely wrong and stupid thing to say.

And you are a total cuck for being okay with your daughter marrying a brown man. The based brown man meme is ironic and you took it seriously.

>Israel sunk the USS Liberty
>Israel destroyed American Liberty
What did history mean by this?

The implication was that they were Arabs, which is not the case.

As
indicates

>I would be far happier if my child brought home a hardworking Palestinian Christian
>Allowing your child to choose who he/she will date and "bring home"

You christcucks are disgusting degenerates

Roll to find out what his grandchildren will look like

I treat arab as a racial category the same way i treat european. Southern and northern europeans are distinct but share enough in common to be classified under one term. Same thing with gulf and levant arabs

How are we defining white? Are Caucasians white? If so, yes, people from the Levantine are white. Are whites a sub-category of Caucasians, specifically referring to people of European descent (Aryan)? If so, then, yes, only Europeans are white.

I'll be honest. I have no idea how people are defining white, because North Africa and the Middle East are Caucasian.

European is white. Forget the term aryan. It's out dated. Indian and iranians like to use the term as some sort of proof of their whiteness. It's like this. All white people are caucasian but not all caucasians are white.

Mine shows the opposite. They are Arabs. The genetic distance between an Arab and a BASED Lebanese Christian is about the same as between the English and Germans, i.e. not much

The real distinction between semitic people is gulf vs levant vs maghreb. Even jews are just levant arabs

Fair enough, I personally consider Levantines Caucasian but not Arabs but that is a personal difference.

I did not fall for the "based brown man" meme.

If that's how you wanna define it for this conversation, then you're 100% right. Palestinians aren't white. Neither are Lebanese Christians, despite the love affair Sup Forums has with them.

I don't disagree with you, either. I really don't like how America considers every person from the Middle East and North Africa "white" because they're Caucasian.

I hope they create the mena category i have been hearing about. And indians need their own category too. They have asian and white to choose from and neither are accurate

Just be ready for the memes that will happen. You think 56% is bad?

The 56% meme is because of all the non european caucasians and white hispanics who get counted as white. The 65% you see a lot counts those people are white. 56% is closer to the true number of actual white european people in america

Not to sound like a memer, but living in the Southwest, trust me, man, I'll take a white Hispanic (as in, Iberian origin) over the broad Caucasian category. White Hispanics are rare, but they exist.

I should note that Mexicans are not automatically white Hispanics. Iberians are white.

White hispanic refers to mongrels that """pass""" as white. Someone like marco rubio for example. There is overlap with hispanics who are purely european which is why i don't like the category.

Yes. Christian palestinians who make up a whopping 6% of thr palestinian state hate Israel.

Could be true.

Could be survival instinct kicking in because if Muslims in palestine believed Christians were supportive of Israel, they would frequently be massacred.

Sorry pal, only American boomer scofield drones.

There's a Spanish phrase for mixed people that I can't think of at the moment. I'm sure someone can tell us what that phrase is. I have a friend who joined the military, and his rough ancestry went from Iberia to Cuba to the USA.

My point is that the phrase "white Hispanic" is legitimate if used correctly, but Natives mixed with Iberian is absolutely a category of its own.

>Could be survival instinct kicking in because if Muslims in palestine believed Christians were supportive of Israel, they would frequently be massacred.
No, if you believe that then you're retarded. Even ask Christian Palestinians in the west and they will say the same thing. There's a huge CHristian Palestinian community in Chile and they hate Israel just as much.

mestizo?

>israel treats all palestinians like garbage and is an apartheid state
>why do christian palestinians hate them???

>mestizo
That's it. Thanks, fake Australia.

You are probably thinking of castizo. Historically a castizo was someone who was 75% white but now it just refers to any hispanic person who looks white but has native ancestors.

The white hispanic category is not used correctly. It's mostly because in south america they have much looser standards for whiteness than we do. Someone who is 80% european and 20% native but passes as white would be counted as white in south america and so they self identify as white hispanic when they get to america

>I personally consider Levantines Caucasian but not Arabs
>Caucasian but not Arabs

>american education

>caring what some leftwing christcuck sandniggers say

most canadians are moderators and should be doxed as such

Most burgers are shills and should be doxed as such.

Palestinian Christians are subject to the same shit as Palestinian Muslims; jews annexing land, bulldozing homes, killing children and creating (((settlements)))

everyone, even the fucking UN, unanamously agrees that it's an atrocity

it's only because the jewish lobby is so strong that they're able to get away with it

I find it hard to care about what happens to a bunch of sand niggers. Yeah maybe i will use their suffering as a bludgeon to attack israel. But i don't really care about them

Greeks and Italians arent white they're just the easiest to bleach so they're semi accepted. No one in Northern Europe considers them white.

>Palestinians side with their own people than kikes

I'M FUCKING SHOCKED. Also the most prominent Palestinian masterminds who hijacked airliners in the 70s were from a Christian background. Hell the team leader of the Munich kidnapping was half Palestinian/ half Israeli-Jew himself himself. ALL PALESTINIANS HATE THE KIKES! Don't be fooled by evangelicals and Jews saying that Islamists are why the number of Christians in Palestine are dwindling.

I was thinking of the phrase "mestizo" but if I'm being perfectly honest, I abide by the one drop rule.

Again, I was just trying to identify how we are defining the phrases for this conversation. Kind of funny how Europeans, such as , are insulting us, when we're sitting here having a discussion over how to even fucking define the phrase "white" before we go even further.

There is a line between admixture and mixed race. Admixture is usually due to prehistoric mixing, is a smaller % and is pretty much homogeneous across everyone in the population. Mixed race people are usually due to recent mixing, the % of non white dna is high and the non white dna tends to be all sequestered within only the mixed race individuals.

Someone with a greek father and syrian mother is mixed race. But a greek person who has 5% arab dna is not mixed race. That's just admixture

never understood christians obsession with christ-hating jews retaking the holy land.havent found any purpose for it in the bible personally

Neither would classify as mixed race in that regard. They're both Caucasian. They're just not white in terms of cosmetic features. By white I mean the Nordic Hitlers theory of race.

No. White is european. All whites are caucasian but not all caucasians are white.

>implying Israel is effectively a democracy

Yeah and Italians arent white, look at the hapolgroup map. They fall under the J2 hapolgroup which is the same as the middle east.

Haplogroups are not a great way of determining race. Many of the haplogroups split off before the races as we know them today came into being.

Pic related are two italians. If they grew beards and I put a turban on them they'd look like your run of the mill sandnigger.

Race is determined by genotype not phenotype

I agree with all those points
We should be supporting Christian Palestinians over everyone else, damn the British Empire for not supporting them when they took Palestine

t. 52% literal deformed mongol

Yeah and theres very little difference between Southern Europe and the mid east.

Bump Bc quality thread

be that as it may i'd rather have some arab christians or italians willing to assimilate over inbred slavs that are still considered "white"/caucasian

I don't understand why these cucks don't read the New Testament. Literally says it in the Bible

Falling for the "le Palestinian christians XD" meme:
youtu.be/gkUklWt2D4g

Evangelicals tend too, he’ll even much of Catholicism has pretty munched moved away from their old position that Jews are heretics

Jews really did a number on multiple Christian sects after WW2

Out of curiosity, what sects are the Palestinian Christians anyway?

Israel stole Christian lands in the Galilee big time- still doing it, they just land grab, and ain't nothing the christians can do really. Arab christians have it rough in the ME. Bring them over here and to Europe. leave the muzzies in ME to be Muslim

I don't know what this exercise is trying to prove. Europe is a very good line in the sand for whiteness. The boundaries of europe are agreed upon. All europeans share more in common with each other than they do non europeans. We form a distinct cluster and there is a wide gap between us and everyone else. I just don't think it makes sense to start removing and adding members.

I suppose if i had to remove one group it would probably be some southern european group. Maybe sardinians. And if i had to add one non european group it would probably be georgians.

>falling for the pick a side meme
Fuck you kike, all you heretics should be killed and the Christians no longer stuck having to choose a side to submit too

Just don't give them pale skin and pale eyes like the Irish, otherwise, you might remind people that modern terrorism is a product of Europe, not the Middle East.

Beggorah delete this post

Likely "they" are starting up a farming operation to harvest the organs from young Syrian Goyim.