I live in Washington DC and am married to a black woman...

I live in Washington DC and am married to a black woman. I spend almost all of my time around blacks and I probably know more about black culture than most other whites. AMA this is not a meme or slide thread I'm just here to answer any questions people might have and give my honest interpretations of black culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Pzk6i
youtube.com/watch?v=VIwFbU2-5r0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Man, you're the biggest fucking loser I have encountered on this website and that's saying a lot. I will be praying for you senpai.

Are they less intelligent?

What do you think about their professional performance in general?

I don't spend much time online anymore because of my lifestyle but thanks for the prayers senpai

tell us about your sex life

Do they really like fried chicken and watermelon

Do you have herpes because 50% of black women have herpes?

c h e c k e d
h
e
c
k
e
d

It's hard to say because of the poverty and drug abuse. The average black person is more socially intelligent than the average white person, but is less likely to be educated because of cultural values and systemic poverty and shit.
It's a running joke in the community that any business staffed entirely by black people is going to be a disaster. Great people to work with and have a fun time, often great entrepreneurs or business owners/managers, but terrible employees.

are black girls into slave play?

Healthy and frequent.
Not watermelon so much. Arizonas, fried chicken, sunflower seeds, etc
no

Why don't black people just self-segregate and help their own so they can all move up on life, like every other minority does? Is it really all to blame on racial profiling mass incarcerating black fathers and ruining these communities? If so, I really think it could be worth letting black people get away with crime for a generation to break up this cycle.

How come there's black culture but not white culture

>It's a running joke in the community...

I believe you might be who you say you are.
Also, you really don't need a tripcode since we have IDs.

>more socially intelligent
aww shit you heard of rap music too

what kind of work do you do user?

and keked
no but they like it rough
Blacks live better than most people think. They keep their money in the community much more than most other minorities, and they keep a lot of their transactions under the table so their actual net worth is likely much higher than what is reported for those misleading Vice articles. The issue is black people tend to live in places where the lifestyle and living expenses simply aren't conducive to thriftiness and they end up putting themselves in bad situations and pulling each other down (crab in a bucket). But they have a great sense of community and will not hesitate to protect their loved ones with force. Very honorable people.
Because black culture refers to the culture of african americans whereas white culture refers to an amalgamation of every american ethnic group with low melanin.

Im sorry for you, bill burr, So so sorry.
Youre a disgrace to the redhaired race.

Why have niggers never run a functional society? We admire you people so much for your word rhyming and slam dunking abilities, seriously just a couple more pyramids would turn it all around

>socially intelligent
Feel threatened and driven to violent outbursts from eye contact

Does OP know that the IQs of poor whites are higher than wealthy blacks?

Have you figured out why their pussies stink to high hell? Bad hygiene, natural odor, a little of both?

Forgive me I really don't spend much time online anymore.
Don't shitpost in my thread anymore please
checked and keked
I've changed fields a lot and I used to be a STEM student but I currently work in home improvement construction as an apprentice.

good for you to learn a trade you can always fall back on.
have you noticed any attempt, when several blacks are together, to 'ebonic' their psuedo linguistics around you, in an attempt to single you out as different?

I'm already an amerimutt friend
I'm not black and I'm very ignorant about history so I won't bother having that conversation
Black people just don't hesitate to call someone out and go get what they want. It's very chad-like of them to put it in internet terms. Black people tend to be comfortable in most social settings and don't suffer from social anxiety often. Speaking purely from an anecdotal standpoint though.

I'd imagine poor whites have higher IQs than poor blacks due to a difference in cultural values and access to quality education (being poor in an urban area vs. being poor in the suburbs).
That's not my experience honestly but I can't speak for everyone

Plot twist, Op is nigger

Yeah, the person I'm learning from is incredibly wealthy off of this shit and I'm just doing my best to learn from him. Very valuable opportunity if I can pull it off.
I speak "black" in the same way that blacks will have a white voice they use. It's not like I'm trying to sound black - nobody mistakes me over the phone - but I use their slang and phonetics/tonal expressions so I don't stand out. They will test you by your handshake and your way of talking.

>and go get what they want. It's very chad-like
ayyo lemme get that for free
when you say you don't know history you mean you don't read books good thing you're so smart

Boring, another former STEM-student illiterate of history who chose to immerse himself in niggerdom here to dunk on us

>Wigger Wisdom
right here y'all

I'm a mutt. Irish, Italian, German, French, probably something else.
Why are you assuming so many things about me

i was taken back the first time i encountered the ebonic barrier. but after some recollection analyzation i realized they were simply speaking jibberish sprinkiled with crap
after that i enjoyed the ruse for what it was

what has surprised you the most about 'deep' black culture, i.e. family values/politics?

I'm just here to answer questions if anyone is interested. If not, just let the thread die it isn't that deep to me
I don't identify as black or act black but I don't think there's anything wrong with learning how to socialize with different demographics of people

If you're really from dc what is the most significant food product to come out of DC? I'm testing you

What are your thoughts of removal of bullet proof glass in Philly stores because they deemed it racist?

> Why are you assuming so many things
because a half dozen is many things for you

damn good q user
btw, what are your thoughts on the matter?

>it isn't that deep to me
where's your nigger girl? on a satturday, out socializing better than your (((white))) ass

how's that a good question? it's obviously fucking retarded but niggers gonna nig, now fuck off reddit, this whole fucking thread SAGE

It's idiotic, but I was hoping for someone to offer an explanation as to why it is now.

Growing up in Flint Michigan in the 80's, the KFC stores had it because crime/armed robbery was rampant. It makes no sense to me and there seems to be no justification for it - to me it sounds like an open invitation for violence then a push for gun grabbing.

>black culture
no such thing

Why do nogs have such an over-inflated sense of self confidence?

Black people love saying the least with the most words sometimes. They just talk on autopilot.
What surprised me the most was the rampant problem with unreported pedophiles in black families.
Man I don't fucking know half smokes mumbo sauce the big mamas sausages mashed up in the bag with a pickled egg and nacho cheese sunflower seeds? I'm not from DC I've just been living here a few years.
Niggas gonna get shot
Ok

Why do you think people care? It doesn't make you an expert on anything, sorry to break it to you, I thought you knew.

So are you ugly or masochistic? Why don't you have a white woman? You are a former STEM student who just can't answer any questions that don't make niggers seem cool and capable of supporting themselves

i think the only way you could ensure safety is to make it card only, no cash.

Why do you think the majority vote democrat when democrats exploit them?

>The average black person is more socially intelligent
The average black in SE is an autistic sociopath.

what on earth makes you think any of us care about american black culture

Sitting in the bedroom right next to me holding my lightskinned son while she sleeps.
I don't use reddit
Honestly some of the places I go, I see the need for bullet proof glass and the people who work there need it. Most stores in the wrong areas have bullet proof glass. And all banks.
It's there whether or not you feel like looking at it no point denying its existence
I was just talking about this with my wife earlier. Black people will congratulate each other excessively and party over the smallest things. Getting your CDL. Baby showers are bigger than white people's weddings. Cook outs for a job interview. I think it's kind of endearing. But it does get obnoxious.

>surprised me the most was the rampant problem with unreported pedophiles in black families
you would have to be some sort of super genius to think that the culture that brought your snitches get stitches and a never before seen form of parental neglect not seen even in gypsies might be acting like animals towards the weakest nope gotta marry into black america

can you just tell us how to be like a wigger

>Cook outs for a job interview
that is nice pottery there

I like you.

why don't they like drumpf

In your opinion, to what extent does early childhood trauma play in the failure of blacks to succeed? We're all aware of crime statistics and the horrors that blacks inflict on one another. Of course those statistics are only the reported crimes. Think of the unreported rape, assault, theft, and other crimes that can cause PTSD for an entire race of people.

>lightskinned son

>lightskinned

you mean diarrhea skinned. congrats on shitting in the ice cream. shit mcflurry.

And also how rampant do you estimate is abuse of welfare and other social systems

Are black people more educated into American history?

Black culture has toxic influences, doesn't teach basic financial literacy, and encourages generational dependence on welfare and charities. It doesn't help that america actively ruined some things they tried to build for themselves. Look up black wall street.

I'm not delusional about black people. I just happen to have respect for them and I prefer black women over white usually.
They associate republicans with racists, that's all. They don't understand that it's the democrats who are actively exploiting them to use the minority card.
Look I'm not trying to gas up the crackheads and spiceheads but black DC homeowners that care about their block and their community are great people. Definitely not making blanket statements here. Some of these people are just flat out fucking crazy.
Hide my thread then I'm not fucking advertising it

>archive.is/Pzk6i

niggers

Is people in "real life" as racist towards your wife and family as in Sup Forums?

Storytime, earlier this summer I was at the Boeing museum in Seattle. VC-137C SAM 26000 (The presidential jet LBJ was sworn in on is there as a static display, and you're able to walk through it. Anyway, as I was making my way through it, a school group of "urban youths" came on as well. One fat black kid was being particularly loud, uttering phrases such as "dis a private jet", "ima get it".
>Sure you will little 'groid.

How often do Walmart chimpouts happen?

youtube.com/watch?v=VIwFbU2-5r0

Being married to a nigger, do you find yourself more or less or equally inclined to look over your shoulder when a nigger passes you on the sidewalk?

don't they know the GOP is the party of Lincoln?
why do they continually vote for a party set on enslavement?

Can you still smell them or have you gotten used to it by now

Also, followup question: Do you ever find yourself fucking your chimp of a nigger wife and thinking man I wish I'd have married a white woman?

Agree 1000% we need better financial literacy education in black culture. There should be a woke rapper who finally raps about basic pyramid construction. Obviously these socially advanced rhyming people won't be able to take care of themselves until we get stop slavery and take black wall street seriously

>harlem renaissance

Some do. This one guy came into the dental office where I was working and went on a big rant about how mexicans are ruining american and trump would fix it. Asked me to agree with him which made me feel pretty on the spot since i was the only white person there, so I just told him the truth which is that I didn't support either candidate.
I think it is 100% the cause of most of it, but I don't that that any of the behavior that blacks do as a result of it is excusable. It makes it understandable but blacks needs to be more receptive to mental health treatment.
((you're)) laughing but I still have my foreskin, not today rabbi.
I'd just like to be clear that if you said this to me in person I really would have to fight you. Please do me the respect of not speaking poorly about my family. I'm trying to enjoy my evening.
Gigantic. I, for one, support it. Those systems shouldn't be in place anyways so as long as they are they should definitely be abused. It's hard being broke. Fuck it.
They seem pretty ignorant of history overall but so am I. I mean, most Americans are. I just read the internet and hope I catch up eventually.

maybe 1 out of 100 blacks are based.

i'm glad you found the one to spread the genes with dude.

Black user here.
You know the drill. I'll be taking over this AMA because I'm not sure how a white fucboi whose married to a black woman can speak on behalf of blacks. BTW, I'm based and no I don't know blacks who eat :
> Fried chicken alot
> sunflower seeds
> Drink Arizona iced teas.
Seems like OP Married a hood rat whose family members are niggers.

Why...don't you kill yourself, you nigger loving bestiality faggot?

And why are niggers so useless? Why do they do all the crimes and bix the nood and such? How do we get rid of them forever? These are the important questions

>Gigantic. I, for one, support it. Those systems shouldn't be in place anyways so as long as they are they should definitely be abused. It's hard being broke. Fuck it.

seriously user? sounds like you've been swollowing the wromg pill. has their 'culture' taught you to abuse the system because it is there? what good can ever come from that logic?

-What are their views on race mixing? Does it vary much based on whether it is men or women doing it?

-How much antipathy or resentment is there towards white people?

-Why was Sanders so unpopular with the black community?

-What is the most important thing most white people dont realise about black people and black culture?

-How long did you two date before marrying?

White people usually are uncomfortable about it. But not to the same extent. Black men get jealous sometimes. Black women don't care.
Like I said, lots of ignorance in the culture. I don't deny that but I think it's sad I don't look down on them because of it that doesn't make sense to me.
All the time it's fucking great. Never a dull moment in the city.
I live in the city. I look over my shoulder whenever anyone passes me on the sidewalk.
Propaganda is very effective in the black community that is how they control them with materialism and generational debt/cycles of poverty it's really interesting.
If black people in DC smell strongly, it is almost always a smell of their perfume or cologne. A popular side hustle in DC is selling small bottles of dab on "oil" aka rebottled scents stolen from supermarkets. They're only 5 bucks a pop.
No she has a great ass and obeys patriarchal family roles.
Ok
right

Call Dr. Phil, nignog.

> It's hard to say because of the poverty and drug abuse
If you live in the hood, you're surrounded by hoodrats. DC/Hood...Your reflections speak moreso about the impoverished area you live in than blacks.
> The average black person is more socially intelligent than the average white person
Correct.
> but is less likely to be educated because of cultural values and systemic poverty and shit.
Depends on where you live. Socioeconomics and environment..
Most black people I know are middle class and educated but that's because I dont live or associate w/ people in the hood.

>It's a running joke in the community that any business staffed entirely by black people is going to be a disaster. Great people to work with and have a fun time, often great entrepreneurs or business owners/managers, but terrible employees.
Again, this has to do where (YOU) live and what kind of people (YOU) live around. Hoods are hoods. Seems as though you live in or near one.

>Your reflections speak moreso about the area you live in than blacks
if only you people could be taught logic

>socially intelligent

Like only one out of every ten black people are not social embarassments. You must be extremely low quality stock and as such you aren't in tune with the gentile way of socializing. Maybe if your weren't a fucking loser you would see that "cookouts" with shitty quality ground meats covered in store-bought spices and shitty beer and Hennessy isn't the pinnacle of socialite activity.

Example: ask the chef where he got his meats. Almost always it's Walmart, and at best (AT BEST) it's Safeway. White people will cook with duck and trout that they caught themselves and high quality ingredients that don't require it to be drowned in shitty nigger spices that they feel so proud about.

Another example: ask one of these mongrels to fix you a Manhatten. An extremely simple 3 ingredient drink that's one of the firsts anyone should know how to make. If they even know that it's a cocktail, they won't be able to make one, and they fucking certainly wouldn't have the materials or proper stemware for it anyway.

Final example: ask any of them about their parents or grandparents or general family history. It literally doesn't exist. They moms was a ups driver and they grammoms was a post office lady o' sum shiett. No heritage or pedigree to speak of. Rarely will their parents or grandparents or even their immediate or extended family lead lives worthy of discussion.

Have fun being stuck around these people for literally the rest of your life,and your mongrel children's life.

what about the political propaganda that keeps the old slave owners in power via the DNC?

OP what are your thoughts on privilege, like white privilege?

Do you ever use the word nigger?

You seem pretty cool user. Give your wife a slap on the ass for me

Solid post.
*sigh
You tards use the same thing online. Netspeak originated from slang. This gets back to the comment about higher social intelligence... While I can speak any form/structure of english depending on my environment, you like to pretend, even though you speak slang online, that you can't understand the original version of it. This gets back to the cute appropriation of culture that occurs where whites play dumb about where they got it from. Slang is ignorant when blacks speak it but when you fork it into your own, it's suddenly a formal language construct and intellectual.

Are you going to try and raise your kid to be "white" vs ebonics and pants around the knees?

Thanks bro I disagree with you about the ratio but I appreciate the message Black men will race mix shamelessly but they will guilt a black woman for race mixing.
-How much antipathy or resentment is there towards white people?
>They hate white people in general (with good reason, come on) but they tend to treat you with the assumption that you're a good person unless you give them reason to think otherwise.
-Why was Sanders so unpopular with the black community?
>Because he's an old ass soyboy
-What is the most important thing most white people dont realise about black people and black culture?
They're the last bastion of classic american values such as family structure, homophobia, making big families, and owning guns. But their culture is too fucked up for most whites to realize.

We dated for two years before I proposed

Can an all-black state in America be more successful than Ethiopia?

> Black people love saying the least with the most words sometimes. They just talk on autopilot.
It's the opposite thus why they used short form english (ebonics) to compact a lot of meaning in fewer words. As far as volume of information content and not saying much, you won't gather much understanding if you have low social IQ. This gets back your earlier comment about whites having low social IQ. Whereas a winded conversation from a black person could fill the volumes of a book and we digest it in speech, a white person listens on and is baffled by the density of meaning and thus reasons that its a lot of words w/ no meaning. Meanwhile, you'll go read a 500 page book and consider that an amazing composition. Blacks convey 500 page books in 10-15min conversations.

> Man I don't fucking know half smokes mumbo sauce the big mamas sausages mashed up in the bag with a pickled egg and nacho cheese sunflower seeds? I'm not from DC I've just been living here a few years.
Get your ass out of the hood friendo.

your thoughts and beliefs are beyond fucked up.

You're right but I'm just speaking entirely from my experience, so just take that into account when you're reading my thread I guess
you don't know how to have fun
>white privilege
I guess it's true to an extent? It's all pretty retarded though just jewish trickery with words in my opinion. Fuck all that bull shit. And yes I say nigger and nigga depending on context.
Thanks buddy have a good one
I'm going to teach him values and expose him to lots of white culture, he can make up his own mind about how he expresses himself so long as he does it with dignity and self respect.

Probably, Africans do a lot of dumb shit with money and Blacks have more ambition
>Get your ass out of the hood friendo.
Sorry, that's not on purpose. I'm just really poor and don't have any white friends anymore.
Explain to me how?

Thanks for answering - some follow up questions

>They hate white people in general (with good reason, come on) but they tend to treat you with the assumption that you're a good person unless you give them reason to think otherwise.
How does this hatred manifest itself?

>Because he's an old ass soyboy
And Hillary isnt?

>They're the last bastion of classic american values such as family structure, homophobia, making big families, and owning guns. But their culture is too fucked up for most whites to realize.

Then why is there such an issue with single parent hood and the like?

Some new questions

-What is the most surprising thing you've discovered about them?

-What are they like religiously?

-Do you think a genuinley multicultural society where all races are treated equally will work?

-What is your outlook for future race relations?

> Black culture has toxic influences, doesn't teach basic financial literacy, and encourages generational dependence on welfare and charities.
Black culture is split along socio-economic lines ... Just like "white culture" is. There is no universal black culture. Were an amalgamation just like whites or any other ethnic group that spends enough time in the U.S Financial literacy was a cornerstone of my upbringing.. Welfare/charity was seen as a mark of shame/failure
> It doesn't help that america actively ruined some things they tried to build for themselves. Look up black wall street.
Well yes, there was systematic efforts to hold down African Americans. Whites are feeling it and experiencing it for themselves now. You'd have been better equipped if you didn't facilitate it against blacks and ignore the impact and fallout it had in the decades of reflection you were allotted.

> I'm not delusional about black people. I just happen to have respect for them and I prefer black women over white usually.
I'm not a fan.. funny that.
> They associate republicans with racists, that's all. They don't understand that it's the democrats who are actively exploiting them to use the minority card.
The dumb niggers do and its impossible to show them otherwise.

> I was just talking about this with my wife earlier. Black people will congratulate each other excessively and party over the smallest things. Getting your CDL. Baby showers are bigger than white people's weddings. Cook outs for a job interview. I think it's kind of endearing. But it does get obnoxious.
Social IQ...

Granted Liberia was pretty ambitious thinking niggers could have running water or food that wasn't niggerflesh

>You tards use the same thing online
fuck off with your strawman argument,
besides,
that is a broad statement
i am not sure how a small town redneck was supposed to react to, what i felt, was an insult to humanity

>say retarded shit
>say it in a mature confident manner

It's really great what you're doing, maybe write a sitcom and escape the shill life?

Why do blacks believe & follow Shaun King? Do they really want a white savior? Are they not smart enough to see through his bs or they just want to “believe” in him so badly.

do black people actually do anything?
All I hear from them is "I di'ent do nufin"