When did you realize that Akemi Homura was the only good thing about Madoka?

When did you realize that Akemi Homura was the only good thing about Madoka?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcgEHrwdSO4
youtube.com/watch?v=GPM7oVthPTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LtY_RXoF1wA
youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not fast enough

The moment I laid eyes on her. I immediately fell in love.

>imfuckingplying

1st episode.
She is a typical tsundere.

As expected of breasts

But that's wrong, you little shit. Madoka is the only good thing about Akemi Homura.

What about Mami and Kyouko?

During her past episode and then tenfold when i rewatched the show

When did you realize that Yayaka was the only good thing about FlipFlappers ?

Never cuz Mami was there.

Gen : I have never thought this piece should be targeting girls. I have written all the scripts even it can suit for the five fully grown men, speaking Cantonese in some dark alley in Hong Kong

>first time watching Madoka
She's trying really hard to be the super edgy, dark and mysterious rival. I can almost hear the Linkin Park every time she shows up.

>2nd time watching Madoka
DON'T CRY DON'T CRY DON'T CRY DON'T CRY DON'T CRY DON'T CRY DON'T CRY

But Papika is the Homura of Flip Flappers
She even went through time shenanigans to protect/molest her love interest

>homura in anime
>linkin park starts playing

>homura in movie
>nine inch nails starts playing

>Homura on first watch
>CRAWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN

>Homura on second watch
>BUT IN THE END, IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

Just now, reading this post.

All four main girls were best girls.

I wanna marry her.

>I am your savior
>I am corruption
>I am the angel
>Of your destruction
>I am perversion
>Secret desire
>I am your future
>Swallowed up in fire

...10/10

Why are the edgy girls so adorable Sup Forums ?
What makes you love her?

So the new generation of newfags have arrived already? They always shit on the good anime of 5+ years ago. Are they trying to be edgy with real disdain or try to fit in?

Scans when?

Homu is very great, but she is not the only good thing. All of the girls are great. If you told me you would not hug every girl in this picture if you had the chance then I would not believe you.

I do not like how she is looking at me.

Homura literally did nothing wrong. Sayaka, on the other hand, is a little bitch.

She is not

She was?

Why say that?

Never, as far as it looks. Quit spamming this.

What is it anyway?

30 seconds into episode 1.

godtier OST

>bumping
It's a doujinshi by an artist he wets himself over with.
Fuck off.

Mad?

Rebellion. Homura is totally carrying the show; doesn't mean Madoka is bad otherwise, just that Homura is too fucking good.

>tfw there's nothing left to talk about in Madoka threads except waifufag

WHEN'S THE NEXT MOVIE/SEASON COMING BUTCHER??

>this mentality every time his bullshit is pointed out
>you know your thread is dead when it's constantly bumped from page 10.

A lot of the music is very good. I like Sayaka's tracks in particular.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcgEHrwdSO4
youtube.com/watch?v=GPM7oVthPTE
youtube.com/watch?v=LtY_RXoF1wA

They are very emotional.

Just in time to bump, OP.

>replying to your own post

Madoka's song is probably the saddest though once you have watched the show and understand the lyrics. I cried for a long time once I discovered it.

I forgot the link.
youtube.com/watch?v=__q9fsZa5vk

Where were you when Mami died?

When I watched Rebellion.

Looks right to me.

>Manages to trick God
>BTFO of Kyubey and Sayaka
>Does a better job at being a God than Madoka ever did
>Sacrifices your happiness for the sake of your goal and the thing you love the most
Homura is life. Homura is death. Homura is God.

I think I was in my living room.

I like her best as the cute shy girl that she once was though. I want her to be able to find her innocence again and be happy.

I know that she does not want to be weak though. So she needs to be a strong, cute girl who is also happy. What would that look like?

I have a soft spot characters for characters like Homura, who were once weak and fragile but were made strong and cold, or at least pretend to be strong and cold, because of their circumstances and previous experiences. Also for characters who are determined and seek their objective until the end, no matter how wrong and hard it is and no matter how it makes them suffer.

Madoka was a 6.5, 7/10 for me until Homura episode near the end, then it became a 8/10.

>up voting

>I like her best as the cute shy girl that she once was though
I don't really like her as moemura. She's fine, but not as charismatic and appealing as normal Homura in my opinion.

You never recover your innocence once you lose it, that's the sad, tragic but the same at the same time appealing thing about Homura, she was forced to abandon her innocence and weakness in order to save Madoka and finally end Kyubey along with all the witches and she will never be able come back to being the shy, innocent girl she once was, which is why Rebellion started with her at that state, but quickly showed that she threw it away to be the cool Homura again.

>he says while leaving the actual best girl out of the picture
Sayaka's the one with the character arc spanning half the tv series, you know.

Her situation makes me really want to protect her though. I want to make sure she can be happy again. She has suffered too much.

When I watched it for the first time

Homura remembering about Madoka after returning from their space hug was a mistake. She could have began from a clean slate like everyone else did on the new universe without being weighed down by past trauma, and she was denied that.

She's also the most retard and selfish girl of the bunch though

I think that the fact she's suffering for the sake of what she loves the most makes her happy. It's sort of a cathartic feeling, she suffers and suffers, but the sight of Madoka's smile and happiness is enough to purge all the bad emotions within her.

It's bait.

No, that would be Homura who fucked with causality enough to create a world killer witch (Gratchen getting powerful was her doing after all.
Then she did it again, fucking with the universe and the incubators AND the law of cycles. Fuck her, seriously.

>Then she did it again, fucking with the universe and the incubators AND the law of cycles. Fuck her, seriously.
She didn't fuck with anything though, she is doing a better job at being a God than Madoka, as shown in Rebellion.

>Gratchen
That doesn't make much difference considering that all the girls died against Gratchen at their first try anyway and the city was destroyed.

Thing is, Homura is competent at doing her job, she may suffer and may do questionable things, but in the end her actions always end in a better scenario, whereas Sayaka is clueless and only managed to fuck things up without doing anything of value at all.

>all the girls died against Gratchen at their first try anyway and the city was destroyed
Wait, so Madoka died completely in vain on the first time line?

>Gratchen
You mean Walmart?

>without doing anything of value at all.
She reformed Kyouko.

Wait, if Gratchen isn't Walmart, who is she?

Gretchen Is Madoka's witch.

Depends on what is meant by completely in vain.
At the very least she didn't allow Homura to be killed in the mayhem.
The city however ended up in rubble at the end, just like it would in other timelines to come.

She made her wish for Madoka though. She would be lost if she forgot her.

I think she will be able to be happy if her and Madoka are both able to be happy together. She cares about Madoka's happiness more than her own.

You mean she caused Kyouko's death, which could have been a huge help for Homura against Walpurgis.

>which could have been a huge help for Homura
Well that's too bad.
Perhaps Homura should have been smart for once in her life and tried to evacuate Mitakihara, or something.

Right but not like Homura relied on her aid.

Well, that doesn't change the fact that Sayaka let her heart be consumed by darkness and turned into a Witch, despite Homura countless warnings for her to not became a mahou shoujo.
Of course, Homura is used to doing things at her own, but Kyouko could have been a good help, especially because Homura+Kyouko is the best Madoka combo

Childhood is idolizing Madoka.
Adolescence is fapping to Mami.
Adulthood is realizing that Homura makes the most sense.

Homura is eternal

Then it's your grave, which hopefully isn't too far from you.

It isn't too far from any of us, my friend.

Do you think there's any chance of a new Madoka movie?

If I had a dollar for every time that was asked.

Sure, it'll be released around the same time as Evangelion 3.0+1.0.

I don't think happiness is the right word. She outright states that her pain is dear to her, because all her pain is for the sake of Madoka. I think it pretty perfectly sums up their relationship. Homura isn't really happy at all with Rebellion, but happiness was never what she wanted.