/mbmc/ JAN 14 POSTERS GO UP

1. Print posters: 7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
2. Spread these memes: pastebin.com/vkpTYNiK
3. Retweet these: pastebin.com/ciSZjdCq

Use #MyBordersMyChoice plus additional hashtags for spread: #NoMeansNo, #MeToo, #KatesWall, #KateSteinle

Posters go up Jan 14th on campuses. The next day we grab the popcorn.
Students & profs should be back from holidays by then & Sunday night will quiet for posting.
Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.
Ignore shills advocating illegal activity & rip down non-official (shill) posters if you see them.

Godspeed anons.

PREVIOUS:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf
7hnc7sd5jgj53f.wixsite.com/mybordersmychoice
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f257a6829a6b4a449dba64de4015cc1f.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Leftypol is planning shill raids (pic related), seen from their discords. This is proof of the effectiveness of this campaign.
>ANYONE TRYING TO DISCOURAGE PARTICIPATION IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE HASHTAG IS A SHILL
>ANYONE ADDING LINKS TO THE IMAGE IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO MAKE THE IMAGE RACIST / EXTREME IS A SHILL
>ANYONE TRYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
PLEASE IGNORE ALL SHILLS & KEEP BROADCASTING THESE COUNTER-SHILL MESSAGES DURING THEIR RAID

This is awesome, I'll help out and post some around my Uni.

thanks user, here is the color PDF for USA:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_b73d44e84c334cdc922b05af7367a450.pdf

and a grayscale version in case you need it:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f6be4b033b1c42a198443cd7443923a3.pdf

all anons please get the official posters for your country from here:
there are a ton of countries & translations available

The fire rises.

bump
PDFs for all countries available here:

Hello, I’m a writer for GQ etc. What exactly are you planning here? When do you plan it? What do you expect to accomplish?

If you don’t feel comfortable speaking publicly, you can always write me @ damon at verysmartbrothas dot com

>Bonus points for feminism-related areas:
>Women's & gender studies depts, feminist clubs, office doors of feminist profs, etc.

Don’t you find this insulting at best and PTSD inducing at worst?

JJ Watt > kaepernick

gq is sjw trash

>Sup Forums news network
nope, report twitter and sage.
Only reddit would try to represent a board on Sup Forums

antifa fucking did this to a poster of Kate in the same place that another user put up MBMC posters (they tried to rip his down too)
they are absolute scum of the earth, soulless trash

t. shill
go ahead and report them, you'll never take them down
keep wasting those soros-bux

Damon Young, you are fake news. You aren't a journalist. GQ is absolute garbage. Stop asking your bullshit questions here and fuck off.

I will repeat exactly what I said last time and you will never get a different response:

You have done incalculable damage to Western Civilization. You have pushed false narratives that have led to support for policies which are currently destroying our countries. By doing this you have helped cause every terrorist attack, every migrant rape, and every dollar of migrant welfare parasitism that is currently plaguing our once proud nations. You have blood on your hands. You, left wing journalists, are a miserable, rotten bunch of evil bastards and there is a special place in Hell for all of you. Quote me on that.

Also "Damon Young", you sound seriously unhinged, and full of racist hatred towards white people (your articles are disgusting). Get some help soon. We don't need any more James Hodgkinsons.

bump for posters, available here:

I'm not sure the message is clear enough.

>my borders my choice
>no means no
>NO BORDERS!!!

People can argue the 'my borders my choice' from the opposite perspective to what you're intending.

It will result in people getting dragged into a debate that they might not be able to actually handle.

I'm all for using feminist slogans in relation to border control, but it isn't a slam-dunk like IOTBW which has no comeback.

Can we workshop these a little more to make the message a bit more bullet-proof? There's some good potential here, and it would suck if it backfires.

I agree user it could lead to debates, it's not a perfect slam dunk like IOTBW. Though I think ops as good as IOTBW are incredibly rare.

How could we improve them?

it already triggered one person into revealing their true thoughts about immigration, borders and countries, which is that they don't believe we should have borders at all - perhaps even triggering leftists into revealing that their beliefs about borders are this extreme could help redpill normies (pic related)

also your flag, and a PDF for you:
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/2cf586_f257a6829a6b4a449dba64de4015cc1f.pdf

sorry if i dont reply right away, but i agree, this probably wont be as good as IOTBW but it might still be worth trying anyway - and maybe there is a way to improve it before implementation, id like to hear everyones thoughts

bump

Bump

what prov syrupfag?

Damon Young, probably a fucking nigger.

Fuck me, this is some good shit

LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
>LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
>LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
>LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
>LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
LAMINATE THESE POSTERS
>LAMINATE THESE POSTERS

Still think this version is better

Attach them with spray aerosol adhesive.