Feminists Are Now Targeting White Women, And It Is Fucking Hilarious

Greatest timeline ever. We need to fan the flames of this shit. Anyone got any ideas??

captainwrongthink.com/2017/12/16/get-your-popcorn-ready-feminists-are-now-attacking-white-women-and-it-is-glorious/

Great

bump

Any ideas on how to exacerbate this situation?

Seems like we need to accelerate this

Just blow on the flames, on both sides.

This feels like a boss battle where you just need to jump on the boss so he hits himself.

I agree. But how? What do we do? Anyone got a plan?

bump

Called operation Sanger look in archives

Build fake twitter accounts playing all sides. Don't blow your cover by being too edgy.

>using "roastie"
Fuck off outta here. Sup Forums is not /r9k/.

Found the roastie. Go back to Arby's, whore.

It's just a silly word, you know. Like "normie".
Normalfag was perfectly fine, but you faggots needed something that sounded more SFW for some reason.
Not to mention that I refuse to use anything that came out of that place.

I am a Jew and thus an expert in subversion. I can confirm that straya is correct
It's very easy to shill a controversial topic like this but on Sup Forums there are always a few meme spamming retards who try to ruin this stuff.

they've been doing it for decades
its how they guilted them into following their bullshit in the first place

Help them expose white women for the thots they are

Right this is just going to make white women double down in self pity and seeking minority acceptance

We need the niggers and beaners to get so self righteous and entitled that they dethrone white women. Smear white women to dethrone them by talking about how basic bitch thots they are. Make white women come crawling back to white men.

>We need to fan the flames of this shit
No we don't. This shit will take care of itself. It is inevitable. Have patience.

THIS SO MUCH, instead of being weak white men we should actually white knight here and show that white men are not going to take this shit. 63% of white women voted for Moore (which is what this whole issue is about). That means some white women are not complete retards. The way I see it we can spin this two ways. 1) remove women's voting rights. 2) step up like men and defend our white women for once.

Fake twitter acounts need to be mass produced with the twitter accounts being white women and niggers arguing with each other

>linking to some literally who website