Dumping soymouth

dumping soymouth

Nothing ever pisses me off, but this shit does

page 7 already

>men having fun without women ruining it
let's make fun of them on internet forums on saturday night
just kidding they're contemptible af

Back when I used to watch Giant cuck Bomb I always thought Brad Muir was such an annoying bitch. Good thing he is still the same cucky soyboy man child he was back then, even after having a kid.

Very eerie.

pretty much out

Why do they all do this

god this one really makes me sad

like everything about it, fuck

wait no found colbert

Insecurity mostly.

Is there a difference between a nu-male and a soyboy, or are they pretty much the same?

Anyone know why soyboys open their mouths when they have their pictures taken? My personal theory is that, because they have been feminized and have high levels of estrogen, they subconsciously open their mouths because they crave to have a dick in their mouth.

Same exact thing but nu-male is a year older

underrated

Do you thing people like this would grab a rifle and protect our country?

WTF is this. Why do these retards smile like they are ready to swallow the bbc smiling ear to ear.

>I am not a threat. Here are my teeth displayed in a submissive gesture

they don't feel real happiness so they smile like that because it's supposed to be ironic. they're literally pretending to be that happy because they don't think they actually can be that happy.

Someone had a good analysis of it a while back

Has to do with them having a total lack confidence, so rather than smile like a normal person and possibly looking awkward or ugly or whatever and being judged, they make that face to say "Hey, look how crazy and random and fun I am, haha I'm just pretending to make a weird face so you can't actually see the depressed pit of self hate and insecurity I see in the mirror"

Some kind of defense mechanism I guess.

They would duck and hide behind women and children.

No, If a draft was issued out today anyways it would be worse than Vietnam protests.

the Soylent Grin

They have internalized feeling of inferiority and can only feel secure when part of a group. They see other people they identify with doing it so they mimic it to convince themselves and others they are accepted and secure, Kaczynski goes into this.

As to why it started who knows. probably some insecure and self-conscious soyboy with bad teeth/smile who thought they looked better in photos like this.

>Im so quirky *spoon of whatever the fuck penguin shit from ages ago

And we now have a meme. #soylent grin. Lets get this trending.

I think it's more a pathetic attempt to come off as quirky, interesting and exciting. It's trying to signal to potential mates that "i'm not boring I'm fun, confident and extroverted. I have an interesting life and social capital. Honest."

No, it's supposed to be a post-ironic "look at me I'm making a stupid face but I'm self-aware so it's actually ironic but also isn't because I'm a fun person!" face.

These people are just insane. They don't live in the real world. Twitter is the real world for them now and social behaviour is different there.

Ah, so this phenomenon has a name.

is this some reverse mind fucking where they instinctively try to mimic the shitty youtube thumbnails ingrained into their brains when they think of an expression beyond neutral.

That bugman on the left is absolutely revolting.

I had to look up what a "soyboy" was. Apparently I'm "soyboy" because I'm a white guy with glasses that doesn't harass minorities or women online... Thanks i guess? Or am i supposed to feel bad

Grown men shouldn't be taking "selfies" to begin with, and then you add the retarded face on top of it.

>Or am i supposed to feel bad
yes

no, you're a soyboy because you don't know how to get laid so you became a feminist and started hoping

>harass minorities or women online.
This must be your first day here if you’re u actually think this is what we do here.

I thought this phenomenon was called "Muppet Mouth?"

Non threatening like pewdipie!!! XD

can we start shopping dicks in their mouth? The maybe sending them this.

hey guys!! dont hate them just because theyre happier than you!! thats wh y theyre smiling becaue theyre happy youre just mad!!!!

>gettin real sick of your shit carl

They have the same face

>minorities
Is this fagspeak for "Niggers"?

topkek, nicely done

Soyboy threads are the best threads on Sup Forums. Starting to see the same material recycled a lot though

You mean the numale fear grimace?

That left soyboy tho.
Kek

Kek.

Even the Asian guy is mad

I like how the chick appears to be screaming at him
That brings up a question, do they make noise while doing this?

>Apparently I'm "soyboy" because I'm a white guy with glasses that doesn't harass minorities or women online

jesus fucking christ lurk more

I genuinely want to laugh at this but then the images of Shia's cam event come to my mind and they are even more ridiculous lool.

this jew started it. give props

kek that chink kid makes it so much funnier.

>grown man
>children's cereal
>leaf mug

we need to go back to when people didn't smile for pics

bring back long exposure cameras

funny thing is the Asian guy had the highest test out of the entire 'try guys' buzzfeed group

makes sense