If you can explain a reasonable and lawful method to make Mexico pay for the wall...

If you can explain a reasonable and lawful method to make Mexico pay for the wall, then I will officially declare you a genius.

It’s so easy. By denying their trash from crossing the border taking resources from American tax payers as well as sending s large majority of their earning back to Mexico. They are essentially starving them. When chain migration gets eliminated, and hopefully next anchor babies we he can count all the billions back in our pockets as literally making them pay since those funds would be going into the pockets of Mexican illegals. Also he can establish the worlds largest solar plant and further more use that to fund local economies that would either rely on cheap Mexican labor further taking from their packets.

Exit NAFTA. Old tarrif rate kicks in. Thirty seconds later, Mexico writes check for wall. Install new trade agreement which is fair.

Then go have lunch, cause it only took a day.

Border toll for non-Americans on southern border, each non-American coming across the Mexican border(legally) has to pay a $2 (or higher) processing fee to enter the country. Keep inplace till wall payed off

cancelling the 320 million dollars we give to them each year for aid is a good start, but is right.

TARRIFFS ARE AMERICANS PAYING FOR THE WALL

Increase tariffs fuckass

>see above

funnel all Mexican charity donations into the wall instead of drugs

>Mexican officials are known to be corrupt and in the pocket's of the cartels
>The wall makes it much harder for cartels to make money and in turn have less to pay off officials with
>The US spends saves money on the bureaucratic process of dealing with illegals i.e. general deportations, lost tax revenue, housing the illegals that do commit crimes warranting jail time etc.

Mexico loses money. We save money. In a roundabout way we "make them pay for it"

>I don't know what a tariff is.
Shill harder.

Tariffs hurt both parties, but they hurt Mexico much more than they hurt us. Also Mexico would much rather meet our demands than lose business with their biggest trade partner

Tariff.
If they increase price of good to offset tariff, it will cost more then American made good, then consumer will just buy cheaper product dealing multiple death blows. American product gets the sale, Mexico gets no sale (and had to pay tariff).

Win win. Mexico will have to keep their product cheap and eat the tariff cost.

I don't really belive in tariffs, rather we should just charge them based on damages their citizens have caused over here.

just use the $14 billion seized from El Chapo
or take a cut of the money Carlos Slim is jewing off illegals in the US who are trying to call home

Are you retarded?

Tell their government the CIA will stop buying their cocaine and watch how fast they're throwing money at us.

Yeah, it's much healthier to tax internal production and support foreign industry. God forbid we protect American business, the brown hordes and international capitalists deserve a fair shake.

Ssshhhh don't tell him...

At least he'll pay for it without knowing. Better than him being better about knowing he's paying it.

Tax remittances.

Let Trump make a deal

since we have a lot of geniuses up in this thread, if you want to be considered a true genius you must prove to those with differing solutions that yours beats theirs. The logical winner will be declared the superior genius, while the defeated will be the lesser "genius"

1 post by this id.

Poor timing my friend

block all moneygram/western union transfers by requiring proof of citizenship

illegals will deport themselves when the money dries up. if they stay, they will be forced to spend it in the country. it isn't a direct transfer from Mexico to us, but they're paying all

Depends on the tarrif, doesn't it? Right now, a big chunk of Mexico's economy is money wired back from America by illegal immigrants.

Tell their satanic government that if you dont pay for that wall the USA will stop funding the drug cartels

I like this feature

>U.S. side must blend in

What should the side facing Mexico be?

This mexicans end up paying

deyuh wen dey send der miney they stole/manuallabir to mexido they chargem moreree then before
captacha: juarez lenswood

Avocados

I was hired a mexican from home depot to write an essay for my boss about human resources. Turns out he did a very good job!

That sounds reasonable,,, but how do I prove I am an American citizen ? I mean, I have a DL, and a SS card,,, but those can easily be forged... same thing with a birth certificate... or a certificate of live birth (for Hawaiians)

We march our army down to Mexico City and start executing telemundo stars until they pay their fair share

Tax the produce that comes across the border.

there will still be fraud, but it makes transfers more difficult and gives us another official avenue to find and track illegals.

And what Will that solve? Keep in mind that the OP says REASONABLE!!! procedure!

I forgive you. At least you're making a quality thread.

There are several ways to make Mexico pay for it. Beyond that the idea is Mexico has pressure to not allow illegals over as much. Trying to push them to pay for it is a win win. If they don't we have methods of making them do so. If they do by applying their own border patrol we win. Either way they're pushed to do it by a verbal suggestion, we win no matter what they do.

Learn English nigger

it will solve the beaner problem. Are you a beaner by chance? you seem scared.

this is the answer

Annex Baja.

>kidnap Mexican from home depot
>grind him into chorizo
>sell him as breakfast to his fellows whole winning them over to work on your new shower you're building..

This is true. Even Texas is fucked. With all the puerto beaners in Florida that state is in trouble. Even if Trump does great demographics are a horrible black pill. Calexit now and then we destroy them after they secede.

Stamp duty on the paperwork of all deported.

why the FUCK are you cucks giving gibs to mexico in the first place, WHY ?

taco tax

This is a lot of fucking resources for something that isn't going to work.

>Implying the wall is the only thing we have planned

Search 4plebs for #RepealHartCeller

kek, enjoy your chinese food

use the captured illegals as forced slave labor
duh

You invade Mexico

alot of reasons already listed - but my thought is - go in with our military and take over the drug lords assets and their money - boom - financed and done.

U.S. provides aid worth $320 million a year to Mexico; experts say yanking it could hurt. It is like taking an allowance away from a teenager (or millenial these days).

>If you can explain a reasonable and lawful method to make Mexico pay for the wall, then I will officially declare you a genius.

Higher remittance tax on funds transfers from the US to Mexico.

Zero foreign aid.
Tariffs on imports.
Recouped $80-100B annual cost of illegal immigration. Yes that's right, illegal immigration costs 4-5x what the wall would cost to build, and it costs that much every single year.

Confirm all enrolled public school students have legal parents, because students cost 15K a year.

We already have. There is a 2% tax
on all money transfers from the U.S.
to Mexico.

>El Chapo Act
apparently that idea is not among the lawful solutions because the act never passed into law

Nope nobody else can cook beans and rice right Paco?
Just think that were true. You'd have gringos flooding YOUR border making Mexico Great, but no, ya had to fuck that up...just like my lawn.

mfw Trump makes it 25%

Be a good goy until the heat is gone
Agreeing to the wall is political suicide and forcing Mexico won't look good either.

Tax all money remitted to Mexico.

All drug money seized goes to the wall.

mexico keeps its border open because no american wants to stay there. the inverse is true. dox the mods v& war naow

stop giving them foreign aid...

The chimpanzee that was in office.

Tighten welfare requirements.
Automatic alarm when welfare checks go to the same address.
Biometrics, fingerprint and photo required for ID.
Stop the frauds.

pfft

Tariff on drug imports, on cocaine, meth, heroin, and brick weed.

I'd be down with a second income tax if they made this happen.

Anything it takes.

>If you can explain a reasonable and lawful method to make Mexico pay for the wall, then I will officially declare you a genius.
Easy. Cover the wall in solar panels and sell the electricity to Mexico. The cost of the wall will be covered in a few years and technically Mexico will have paid for it. It's also very difficult to climb over because the surface of the angled solar panels become very, very, hot.

Pic very related.

Huge sums of money are wired back to mexico from the nationals in the US. Take a 5% cut of this money.

Deploy the airforce and bomb them until they pay for it.

In my eyes that's not only reasonable its just.

The problem with leftists, and people trolling pretending to be, is that they take things so literally.

I would say that wall started to pay for itself when Ford pulled out billions of dollars in investments/factories after Trump was elected to focus on establishing those factories in the US.

>Harvest illegal's organs
>Sale them to the rich
>...
>Profit?

I don't need a lawful reason to put illegal beaners in a wood chipper and build the wall out of ground beaners

What about during night?

Plant evidence.

Arrest Slim

Confiscate all assets

Build wall

Disappointed that it took this many replies for the right answer

I'm developing a negative opinion of young white men. They're now unashamed of deliberately being edgy. Why are you guys so loud online and so quiet in person?

Might makes right.

chinese IMPORTED food, not like it isn't happening now anyways

during night the vampires come out and they will protect the wall

what the fuck do you think happens at night fuckstick