This fucker could beat anyone from One Piece universe, prove me wrong

This fucker could beat anyone from One Piece universe, prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ercQOGIcAc
youtube.com/watch?v=KIFK-XI4W_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Haki. /thread

If Krilin got wounded by a gun because he lacked on his training then i don't even want to imagine Yamcha

No way, all the decent fighters in OP would rock his shit. Dragon Ball characters only really start becoming OP as shit in comparison like late-Frieza/Early-Android sagas.

Yamcha would get slapped to shit ny luffy

Meme Yamcha tanked attacks from Beerus and Champa.

Yep, it funny how such a weak jobber in the db verse could stomp 99.9% of the One Piece universe

That only works on the weak willed, and while Yamcha is weak, he isn't weak willed.

One ki blast of Yamcha could destroy an entire continent in OP world

>he isn't weak willed.
He lost Bulma to Vegeta tho.

Fodder trash
youtube.com/watch?v=1ercQOGIcAc

Luffy gear 2 would curb him.

This

In all honesty, how strong are One Piece characters? Whenever I see those DBxOP crossovers, I can't help but wonder how big the power gap is.

Isn't android saga Yamcha at least a couple times stronger than Vegeta during the saiyan saga? That alone makes him a planet buster.

If you wanna go by the anime, he's strong enough to take on the Ginyu forces

Whitebeard was the man known as the strongest in the world and he could destroy an island with his earthquake powers. By Cell, everyone in DBZ could destory planets. Its two completely different power levels and storys like batman and superman and mixing them together requires an inordinate amount of scaling back.

Probably. DB powerlevels are ridiculous. That's why I can't get into super desu.

They're powers are what's OP. Don't give the faintest of fucks what anyone says, unless you've got haki or seastone or can figure out their weakness to water fast enough you're not punching the shit out of Light, Lightning, or Fire and winning.

An island buster attack from straight on can kill even DB characters capable of planet busting and you've got at least 4 OP characters that move as fast as light (Kizaru, Enel, Rayleigh, and Kuma who may be FTL)

According to DB super a pew pew gun could take out Goku, so a kizaru laser to the heart or lightspeed kick to the face should do the trick.

Energy logias are fucking broken. Shit I thought Smoker was broken when he showed up and he's only made of a gas.

Now when we're talking lower tiers like Yamcha, we've got Luffy who was capable of punching Croc so hard that the huge towers above the earth collapsed WAAAY early in OP doing shit like gear second which puts him on even level with FTE characters and exponentially increases his strength up to this point and this is still pre-timeskip. With Haki he's capable of anticipating lightspeed laser attacks and dodging ahead of time like spider-sense or the force. People only think of Conqueror's Haki when talking about it and forget that Observation and Armament are pretty OP too (and armament of course was able to compound Luffy's strength even further and allow him to use Gear 3rd to chip away at a legendary boat the size of an island without losing endurance).

He'd fuck Yamcha up.

If you had said Raditz it'd be a harder argument, but I feel like the status quo of the strawhats is well above even Raditz at this point. Nappa would be the one that stomps current level strawhats.

over looked detail man. nice

Yamcha is probably at devil fruit user levels with his whole wolf fang fist. Literal wolf powers bro

DB was already destroying Islands by the 23rd budokai arc, which is the level One Piece generally is right now. Planet busting became common place by the Android Saga (Yamcha is stronger than SS Vegeta)

>(Yamcha is stronger than SS Vegeta)

Proofs?

>This fucker could beat anyone from One Piece universe
And? The Flash could kill every single faggot in Japanese fiction.

Read my damn post buddy. You can planet bust til you're blue in the face you're not destroying an energy logia that way

You called?

Dragonball is the most logistically inconsistent characters as far as calculation of their abilities though.
Moon blast is infinitely more impressive than the city bombs they constantly do, and it doesn't really take much more force to destroy the earth if you could atomize the moon from THAT far.
Yet Roshi did that back in the DB days.

Super from the 20 episodes I've seen have way less impressive casual physical feats than Pre-Timeskip Luffy, yet somehow Saiyans magically can disrupt the reality of the universe by fighting alone and burst in lightspeed. Except Gohan.

This is about as crazy as OP powerlevels get.

What's the validity of the planet destroying powers? The only ones I recall are Frieza with planet Vegeta and Vegeta with planet Bug, both of which have their canonicity questioned. Now it's been a looong time since I watched DBZ and I can't for the life of me think of a reason why someone like Buu wouldn't just immediately destroy the planet upon going rogue.

Energy Logias still need air or some way to avoid falling into the center of the Earth, or be knocked far enough into the earth that their mass can't escape the gravitational pull that close to the core, regardless of their composition. Save the guy made of light.

I thought the lightning guy would be the most broken.

>B-But muh logia fruits!

Haki's just of ki, don't get on a OP highhorse. Hell, their inherit properties are pretty much identical despite being in different universes.

Krillin or Yamcha could solo literally the entire OP cast. Without much difficulty.

He would have a tough time in the new world, but the fact that he can fly is a boon for him. Its actually mentioned that flight is super rare in OP.
Powerlevels be damned but I couldn't help but lose my shit when Whitebeard cracked the air. Had em giddy like a schoolgirl.

>(Yamcha is stronger than SS Vegeta

[Citation Needed]

Gohan is barely stronger than ss 1 he can barely maintain ssj form and is still far weaker than he was when he fought cell.

There's no way Yamcha is even close to ssj 1

Maybe vanilla Yamcha can't defeat them.. but maybe isekai Yamcha can

I hate to say it but the Dragonball characters win easily. They're just orders of magnitude stronger, with ki blasts and flying and shit.

Krillin could pester Frieza (who moves at insane speeds) with Destructo Discs. The average One Piece character stands no chance at all.

How the heck is that getting on a highhorse? Also you can't just say they're the same thing even if they are similar in concept.

DBZ is retarded, look at this spectacular street-level fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=KIFK-XI4W_U

>Yet another worthless powerlevel discussion
Good going champ, but you know you have to be eighteen years old to post here, right?

>Krillin

Not YAMACHA.

Krillin kept fighting and training all the way up to three androids and even got his power unlocked.

Yamcha liked died back during saiyan arc and never fought after that besides getting raped by androids(while krillen turned an android into his personal sex slave) and I don't even remember him training for that

I meant Saiyan Saga Vegeta. Given all the training he had since his death from the Saibamen to his revival at the end of the Namek saga, he should be at least as strong as Vegeta when he first arrived to earth.

It's sad that Yamcha has virtually non-existent moments compared to Krillin and Tien who despite being irrelevant in the Cell Saga, still had their moments.

Yamcha was trained in the afterlife. His power level is comparable to at least saiyan saga nappa minimum when he gets back and that's before he trains 3 years for the androids.

If we're talking regular Yamcha, then hell no.

He trained with King Kai (for barely any time at all, like a few weeks), and then trained for the Androids for two years.

I'd say to be generous, he's as strong as a Ginyu Force Member.

A strong fighter like Aokiji, who has shown to move just as fast as an average Z fighter, would whip his ass. Yamcha would get frozen quickly.

>who moves at insane speeds
Mach 1?

He has a counter, its implied that whitebeard doesnt but obviously he does or else he wouldnt have gotten his power stolen

except logias

>Mach 1

How do you stop a guy who can turn into electricity? If I recall the light guy has the same level of protection except he has to turn physical again to hit you. The lightning guy could just kill everyone by roleplaying a lightning storm.

Sorry One Piece, don't try and stop Yamcha. Protip: You Can't.

I think powers like Akainu, Perona(ghost blow jobs),Kizaru, and Magellan would be difficult to deal with no matter how much physical strength and speed you have.

Haki....

Whitebeard was old as fuck, and half dead. His power didn't get stolen until after he was dead. They would not have tried that against prime whitebeard. Kizaru's counter is god tier observation haki, and of course BB.

>whitebeard doesnt but obviously he does

He was old, suffering from multiple fatal injuries, exhaustion from facing multiple top level fighters, depressed, and getting jumped, on top of that his heart condition was preventing him from moving quite a lot in his last fights

Master Roshi blew up the goddamn moon in Dragon Ball, don't give me that.

The force one or the Senator Armstrong one?

Even at the absolute low ball of dragonball (based on On-screen feats only) that you'd need to be 1st form Freiza to blow up a planet. I'm pretty sure Yamcha has a PL of at least 500k

>confusing master roshi with jackie chun

Just like how the lava logia guy could burn the fire logia guy. Anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage.

Ki blasts in dragon ball continue for hundreds of thousands of miles into space. They clearly have a higher frequency rate than lightning. So they could hit him like normal.

Come on man, saiyan saga Vegeta blew up a planet.

Filler

That's such a huge fucking outlier and contradicts the scale of power we had until then.

>Roshi at full power Kameha of 180 blew up the moon.
>His previous best attack blew up a mountain
>The surrounding area survived Piccolo going full annihilation which should have raised him to ~1000

No way man. It's not until Saiyan that they go moon level.

Here, this is the official power level chart for Dragonball.

Roshi blew up the moon 180. Yamcha is 1480.
This means he's pretty fucking far ahead of One Piece characters, as he could blow up the Earth multiple times over.

You sure the fire guy didn't get burned because he couldn't sustain a fire form due to oxygen being snuffed out via the molten lava?

A fire guy is easy to counter, he can't go ethereal if there is nothing to sustain flame.

That was one of those early DB inconsistencies before Toriyama was set on the power scaling of the characters, everything before Raditz is pretty much a joke. Pretty much zero characters can destroy a planet before Frieza. Even someone like peak Krillin and Tien can't destroy a planet.

Yamcha has planet busting powerlevel, although no attacks in which to do it with. He can wolf fang fist the planet to nothing I suppose.

Heck, Piccolo/Roshi were busting moons before Vegeta came along. Yamcha is currently hundred of times above that now since he trained with King Kai and survived Vegeta's gravity room.

The only reason he looks weak is because the only enemies left are way beyond planet busting levels.

Any number past the frieza saga is bullshit though.
But yamcha is comfortably above the likes of roshi even towards the end of DB, by DBZ he is comparable to Piccolo who destroyed the moon with an unamed casual attack fresh after his fight with raditz.

This is stupid, of course he's stronger than even the strongest character in OP world but that doesn't make him strong or OP weak because they're different universes and have different power levels,or are we going to say that Guts is "weak" because he can't do a spirt bomb?

The series specifically says he got burned because lava is hotter than fire.

You know that actually is just simpler way of saying what I just said.

Throw a burning log into a lava pit and it will just explode.

Also Akainu talks more trash than anyone in One Piece.

>so good at baiting and trash talking that he can kill high level fighters with it

Also he is a huge liar and one of the few characters in One Piece that we've seen outright lie multiple times and not in a joking way

>One Piece has reality warping powers
>Yamcha just punches really hard

You really have no creativity. Several powers in One Piece render physical strength worthless. Yamcha can be capable of blowing up a hundred planets. He can also get touched by a little girl, turned into a toy, and snapped against someones leg.

shit thread/10

Vegeta tries to destroy the Earth during the Saiyan Saga with his Galick Gun.

Yamcha has never shown the insane feats of strength that the strongest One Piece characters have. I don't take blowing up the moon seriously because it's Toriyama and he pretty much winged it a lot of the time. Plus that's a retarded measure of strength anyway. I have no doubt that in a straight up fight, Luffy and Zoro would beat the shit out of Yamcha.

Yamcha has ki attacks like every other Dragonball character. Meaning he could beat logia users. He's also moving at mach speeds. Doubt the little girl is going to touch him.

You know, he could also just, fly, so she doesn't have the option to touch him.

Well that was the character saying it and not the author.

That character also said that white beard wasn't a legend and that he made up all his legends and was just a sore loser

I bet Boa could defeat Yamcha very easily

I meant his power, not his haki and physical stats. Im not trying to imply a guy who can stand with a hole in his heart is weak, im saying his allegedly unbeatable quake quake fruit was countered by the dark dark fruit.

>Yamcha has ki attacks like every other Dragonball character. Meaning he could beat logia users
What is your basis for the statement that ki attacks would work on Logia types? Kizaru is literally made of light. You shoot lasers at him and he's probably just going to grow bigger.
Hancock is OP, please nerf.

Yamcha could probably beat 95% of the characters but that top 10 is pretty fucking strong.

>Yamcha has ki attacks like every other Dragonball character. Meaning he could beat logia users
ki attacks don't mean anything to a logia user, in fact, beam type attacks are more worthless than physical attacks since they cannot be imbued with haki
>He's also moving at mach speeds. Doubt the little girl is going to touch him.

You know, he could also just, fly, so she doesn't have the option to touch him.

So we're assuming that he knows that a little girl can turn him into a toy? Alright. Perona can fly and immediately render him useless with a single, intangible ghost. Foxy can slow him down without touching him. Hancock can turn him to stone (and Yamcha is a horny bastard so he's fucked)

again, I don't think you're thinking this through very much. You're using very basic "hurr he can punch hard" to claim that an idiot won't be subject to the dozens of stupid powers OP has.

>beam type attacks are more worthless than physical attacks since they cannot be imbued with haki
Not him but I see no reason why they couldn't be.

Ok what ever. Yamcha doesn't have haki. Who gives a shit.

See

You do since you're here in this thread discussing this topic.

You realize that haki is ki, right? Can you really not even see the similarities in the words?

>both of which have their canonicity questioned
what? 1st Form frieza definitely destroyed planet vegeta. Also destroyed planet namek in the fight with goku and everyone at this point is a good amount stronger than Frieza was back then.

>Why didn't buu destroy the planet
Buu was a very poorly written villain but I think the general consensus is just that he kills for fun. There's a scene where he thinks he killed everyone on earth and he kind of regrets it because hes bored. The only time hed have an actual reason to destoy the planet is when losing vs gohan and vegito, both of which were kicking his ass so bad he didnt have the chance.

>hole in heart
That wasn't even the serious injury

White beards power wasn't really countered. Teach technically counters all abilities but only if he is touching them. I wouldn't call that a true counter

>Anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage.
Uhh, no. That's not how it works at all.
But they work very differently. Ki is used to shoot lasers, haki can give you ESP powers.

Not true. Magma can burn even fire. That does not imply that "anything with a higher degree of raw power over comes the logia type advantage"

You're also still ignoring all of the other powers right.

>reading comprehension
It doesn't matter if beams can be imbued with haki because Yamcha doesn't have haki. It's irrelevant.

Unless you want to point me to Oda claiming that OP haki is equivalent to Dragonball Ki, you're just pushing your head canon

Yamcha is a borderline case since we don't know how weak he became after he stopped training.

Everyone else thought could blow up the planet, including Goten and kid Trunks

>his allegedly unbeatable quake quake fruit was countered by the dark dark fruit.
When did this happen? Last I checked Teach shot him to death.

>Uhh, no. That's not how it works at all.
Amazing argument you got there. And you clearly didn't even read what you're replying to in full.

I don't think they are stronger but some having crazy broken powers

Why would I present an argument when all you did was make a baseless assertion? The rest of your post doesn't even relate to this bit.

Stop wanking logia fagboy.

More often than not the elements of the logia users are made shit incredibly easy to destroy, someone who can blow up a planet would have no trouble blasting a chunk of lava into a trillion pieces of dust.

Only ones that are arguable indestructible in turn can't do shit as their attacks don't even come close to being able to destroy a planet.

by having the main character be made of Rubber

>claims someone didn't even read
>when the user he's replying to is a speed reader
You shouldn't be trying to defend people that don't read One Piece. Akainu was speaking specifically on Ace's mera mera. Nothing of the sort has ever been stated about Logia's in general being suspect in that manner.

Why because you say so? Your "evidence" is objectively wrong. He specifically said fire and magma. You're the one trying to push your shitty dbz/op fanfic.

Haki is basically very strong ambition.

So I doubt Yamcha has it or Gohan for that matter.

sugar best