Worst MC ever?

Is this show designed for people to hate the mc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JsKUvspzRhE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes he's supposed to be a piece of shit, that's the point. It's so you can't self insert

/thread

>Be copy paste self insert MC
Wow shit MC so unoriginal, fuck nips.

>Try to have a personality.
Wow shit MC so unlikable, why do nips even try.

why does he talk just like the author? is the author supposed to be unlikable as well?

Subaru carried the show and the main girls were mediocre. Am I weird for thinking that?

First half:
>solid psychological thriller with decent characters and an interesting storyline

Second half:
>Rem does a 360 personality change for no reason other than to pander to retarded generic waifufags
>becomes stupid shonen with the stupid whale battle in which MC is somehow adequate enough to handle the second biggest task in the fight
>stupid generic shonen back story for some irrelevant old dude for no reason

Betelgeuse part was alright but at that point the MC and rem had already pissed me off that I just couldn't bring myself to enjoy the show. Episode 18 was good.

Why didn't he write a pathetic protagonist that was actually likeable?

I thought worst MC ever went to this cunt.

Julius would have been a better MC. Guy is a bro, has brains, strong but not overpowered and isn't a waifufag obsessed with a chick for no reason.

I haven't watched Saekano yet. What is so bad about him?

>obsessed with a chick for no reason.
"silver-haired heroines are the best!"

Shinji is the worst MC. At least Toyota gets better after he reaches the bottom.

Practically every element except for the cuckening at the princess meeting was shit.

>Too much females
>Guy is a cuck, doesn't even get revenge for the smugness of the bitches
>Even his "breakdown" was fucking shit

This series needed a more darker touch, and the infuriating thing of the MC was that: He was just a massive cuck with shangrila-banana comebacks. This series was just an adaptation of Happy Tree Friends.

>>Rem does a 360 personality change for no reason other than to pander to retarded generic waifufags
This, so much. The 'Let's run away together' scene was fine, great actually, but that yuusha-sama cuckery bullshit afterwards ruined her. Good things she 'dies' immediately afterwards

Kaiji is a piece of shit but he's still likable.

The fact that he's generic as can be aside, he's just a complete asshole.
>HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR COUSIN WHO YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IN A WHILE

>he's supposed to be a piece of shit
I guess this is why I actually could self insert in this one.

No, Re:Zero is Subaru. Fuck him but he's an interesting character to watch.

youtu.be/JsKUvspzRhE
Fast forward to 1:45 and decide for yourself.

If that's Digishithead then I am not watching one second of that pretentious autistic shithead talk.

it isn't. just some 10 things you didn't know vid.

You said shithead twice. Get a little bit more creative with your insults.

>It's so you can't self insert
Nah.

Faggot
Furry
Dogfucker
Degenerate

Are you happy now you arrogant fuckwit?

Better.

No the fucking blue and red haired shit cunt twins are designed to be the most hateable characters in all anime.

First 2 eps of this were fine, then the rest is such a fucking shitshow it isn't funny

no, i still hate myself

You have some really poopoo taste, I hope you're aware of that.

He's an autistic NEET with the same voice as these things so probably

Are you saying you LIKE the mc?

Exactly my thoughts on this anime

Nice execution. You're doing great buddy.

He's a good MC and while he's no idealized hero with his ups and downs (and ohhh are they so down) he stays interesting and develops. Currently in the WN he's pretty based. Anyway, I'm excited to see what crap is going to come out his decrepit heart

>tfw we won't see pic related sperg out
Why anons? Why can't we won't see our guy animated?

>He watched Arslan in faohsdfsgdhiosgdjko

Oh just english my noticed my english

U-Umm... user... the thing about Remonwater is...
>My friend reminded me of this, and boy I’m glad he did. This is what I think is an April fools what if, where Subaru has a harem found here. This is the Rem part of it, and wow I love this. It was removed by Tappei because he got flak for it or something. I won’t read the rest and won’t translate the rest. I love Rem

Kaiji can do the right thing at times.

We both may wear tracksuits,but I am the best protagonist.