Sup Forums operations thinktank

We should brainstorm some new ideas for real Sup Forumsitikal action while the normies are busy swilling happy juice.

Politically incorrectness is only such when it fights the stablishment. Don't pay the banks a penny. The common enemy are the rich that control the Armies around the world.

Christmas caroling

>Don't pay the banks a penny.

That's actually a really effective tactic that really disturbs the powers that be. When you renounce the religion of fiat currency you can still live at a higher standard than even the highest kings did in the past. The bankster priests of the kike controlled fiat currency religion are terrified of a worldwide paradigm shift concerning units of energy.

>implying Sup Forums aren't just normies being used as a decentralized thinktank for them to experiment on

Consider the turmoil within the Democratic party if the far left crazies shamed the leadership into shedding the name Democrat? The left apparently wants all historical reference of America's racist history erased from existence, yet they gladly take on the name of the party that owned slaves and fought for the right to own them. The moderate left would abandon, the party would split in half, and it would expose just how insane the left has become.

He's making a list. He's checking it twice. He's gonna find out which kike to put on ice.

>>implying Sup Forums aren't just normies being used as a decentralized thinktank for them to experiment on the mindless memeflaggot typed soon after shabbos ended. A feeling of dread began to spread up his spinal column not unlike the way that tendrils of red pigment tend to rise up through a solvent filled test tube soon after a red pill is dropped into it. After a shocked block of silent temporally blank_ spaces paraded past the dim light of his consciousness, a realization began its struggle to dawn within his wizened and matzoh-encrusted hemogoblin mind. These are not your everyday ordinary goys around here. No, here be thought criminals of the highest order. We are clearly dealing with an entirely different animal, hardly the common cud chewing ungulate cattle we are accustomed to. In compelling and cat-like ways they toy with us, as if they were the active predators and not we chosen ones. This place is like some kind of cybernetic gas chamber, the kike thought as waves of impotent hebraic rage began to propagate in his neanderthal brain like yiddish kikels.

What if we trick the Jews into thinking we have all turned gay? What if we have an all-male meet up in a hotel and have sex with each other? Oral and anal?

The other night I heard a plan I don't know what happened Cuz I have to sleep. Anyway here is it
Report trump / republicans groped sexualy harassment ect.
Let the news faggs start talking about
Eventually someone will figure out it's all fake.
They will look stupid and won't be able to trust me too's any more

What if we just did a round 2 of IOTBW? Literally the same exact thing, and we again settle on single day to post them en masse.

Either the media chooses to report it on this time, further causing redpilling as hwytes see just how much the rootless clique in the media despises them; or, the media chooses not to report on it, in which case many anti-white leftists will be denied their ability to make a fuss out of the signs, cementing in their heads that the tides in society are turning.

I can take a soup can in my asshole.

You can convince leftist youths that the right is advocating for social justice if you switch some words around.

Speak their language and preach your goal as peace and togetherness, and you'll have a fair chunk of them turn against the machine.

There is no other pleasure on this world than your asshole stretched to the limit.

Meticulously search through the histories of the Weinstein brothers.

Who have they killed?
We know they had access to some sort of secret club of retired military guys from somewhere.

Was blacklisting, raping and strong arming people enough?

Solve some murders Sup Forums

And why is Terry Crews scared?

It makes me mad that we stopped because it clearly triggered the fuck out of the kikes and the media. They realized that we were mocking them and they fucking hate it when they are mocked. More importantly they realized that we actually are everywhere and that terrifies them. The think is that they made an illegal move by trying to paint IOTBW as a 'hate crime', the project was in it's very nature the most protected type of expression of free speech as per the core political speech aspect of the 1st amendment. It was also ultra lulzy to see people so triggered by something so innocuous and mocking of BLM while not being derivative like 'white lives matter'

Here is my first idea. We could could challenge the diversity imperative in the mind of the leftist by pointing out that they all live in majority white areas. We could do this in many ways, under the guise of a leftist, a nigger, a kike, or even a white nationalist. Any of the archetypes. I think it would be the most humorous coming from a sjw. Ghettoification of the gentry, as it were, as opposed to the opposite. Manipulating them subtly enough over a long enough period to get them to seriously go live in Detroit or Haiti to experience the thrilling results of diversity and hopefully get enriched the hard way. The key here is to use shame and guilt to pressure them into leaving their majority white safespaces so that they can experience unfiltered reality and maybe defect to our side. I know that I, for one, was super hardcore anti-racist being from a nice friendly small white city. I was anti-racist until I experienced the way things are in Detroit. Now I am a genocidal white nationalist.

Two glowing and opposing equal-lateral triangles suddenly spin into a blue-green blur before resolving into the more complicated self similar structure of a form of finality, the sri yantra. In this moment, the kike realized that everything he was or believed in was nothing more than a broken and diseased mutant branch of an otherwise healthy fruit tree, his little branch which produces nothing but poison apples. Faint sounds of laughter began to eternally follow the abomination like a shadow witch will never leave him. In this dysphoric moment his self awareness converged upon the result of everything his people ever thought. He started to realize that he had become a being of pure malice, hatred, and perversion. eternally imprisoned in the seven pointed candle holder

hey man, if you think you can get hipsters to drop themselves into the meatgrinder that is Detroit, then go for it. I'd get a laugh either way. Either niggers migrate out and hipster soybois take their place or the niggers chew up all the weak specimens and while I'm laughing, the point gets made.
There are tons of houses waiting to be "flipped" here in Detroit, however you're going to spin this, I'd like to see the results.

Where do you store your money?

in a safe at home you absolute faggot

Do you stay in Detroit or the burbs? I haven't been in the area for a while but I've heard that there are quite a few hipster white people moving in the area. I'm sure that they all cluster together as much as possible. When I lived in Detroit I was around Midtown, downtown and Eastern Market. Even in those somewhat safe places I saw some shit. My idea to get leftists to leave white dominated areas doesn't mean they have to actually move to Detroit or Haiti, though. They could just move to the segregated 'ghettos' of their current city, lel. What are they afraid of? Do they think that black people are dangerous or something?

In my mind

I have been brainstorming fliers to put up to capitalize on the anti white woman stuff from the Alabama election. Any ideas?

>he anti white woman stuff from the Alabama election.

I'm not sure what you're talking about.

about 2 miles north of Detroit. I keep an eye on it and mostly stick to the NE corner if at all. i usually have no business anywhere south of 7mile and keep it that way. I think your idea of getting leftists to basically put up or shut up is a good one. Obviously the double-doubles agree with your idea. Shadilay!!! Make Detroit White Again?

>Make Detroit White Again?

That would truly be an act of white magic.

White women voted for Roy Moore and there was hashtags like confrontwhitewomanhood with the left openly shitting on them. I would like to fan those flames.

I tend to be of the opinion that we should tread very carefully when it comes to white women. We need them to make more white people so it's in our best interest to not make them mad at us at all, as the kike has already done his worst to make them hate us.

The beauty of calling out anti-white progressives for living in majority white areas is that it can be done without any gay little poster. It can be done from your real identity or a fake one. The result will be that the leftist will either confront the hypocrisy of their anti-white bias while living in a 90% white area or they will move to a non-white area, where they will hopefully get murdered or realize the folly of their ivory tower anti-racism. It's pretty easy to hate evil little 'nazis' when you live in a nice friendly 96% white community with hardly any crime. We need to challenge them in every possible way to go live in areas where THEY are the minority so that they can learn what it feels like.

I know, crazy idea right? Challenge Accepted?
BTW, I hear that some of the heroin nogs are heading to, I think it was North Carolina(?), and getting busted. So maybe your idea ain't that far fetched. I'd suggest padding it by getting the more sensable blacks to help flush out the overtly obnoxious ones. I think there's a pretty strong chance of atually getting the fucking gang-bangers OUT and dropping the local rate of niggerdom. filling the void with hipster whites can then help to secure the area a bit. Sounds like a straight forward plan that could move pretty easy. Otherwise it's going to have to be Exterminatus.

right, pretty much. So I'd suggest finding some local projects, like in detroit there are a few start-up grass root style projects that obviously need help / $$'s. and throw some of that in their face and try to entice them to go a participate. If they work out, the quallity of life is raised and we benefit from less crime prone blacks being in the area, if it fails, then pretty much what you already figured out. win-win.

My idea was to post fliers coming from the left and admonishing women. Maybe saying Dear White Women Stop Being Stupid. Don't Vote For Rapists

Plain white paper

I forgot what polity had this flag.

make imdb's top 250 great again

all overrated, crappy and degenerate films need to get downvoted out of the list

there is no reason why a movie like logan deserves to be in the top 250 over a true film like conan the barbarian

change the culture and you change the society

Post pictures of the prophet muhammed as pepe. Make it mainstream. Spray paint it all over mudshits enclaves. Translate news stories and hijack arabic social trendings.

Make sure the mudshits blow something up everytime they see pepe.

This is actually great

roastie shame women
a woman over 25 is unmarriable

shame them for noserings, tattoos and everything else

maybe we need 20-40 new commandments for women to obey

it's better we just tell them how to not be a whore, before they listen to whore magazines and ellen degenerate

No worries. The Fbi, cia, interpol, pst, mi6, and countless others will soon be here to derail the idea.

We should make some threads and generate the content atleast. It has great potential. Make sure we get some big bangs on new years eve.

Hasn't the population of Detroit dropped by over 25% over the last decade or two? Something ridiculous like that. But the thing about Detroit I noticed when I lived there was that most of the niggers assumed I was crazy as fuck for staying in their post-apocalyptic wasteland so they left me alone. I think that trying to get white people to move back to Detroit would be good on the levels you're talking about as well, as in actually improving the city in some way. But what I'm suggesting doesn't have to be so specific. It could just be a simple challenge to any anti-white white person. If they hate white people so much why the fuck do they live in a 90%+ white neighborhood those hypocritical pieces of shit. They are, according to their own narrative, indulging in their own 'white privilege'. They need to learn what it's like to be a minority. And I seriously fucking hope that they get raped and robbed and murdered by the poor innocent niggers they love so much

Flag of the Sup Forumsish Empire

maybe this can be linked to santa claus' naughty list and choosing roast ham over a roastie

Ancient Benin, I think.

im too lazy to start making content. From eariler threads that got derailed by glow in the dark cia niggers.

>make jewtube videos in arabic with "suprise mohammed depicted"
>create stensils for easily spray painting the same prophet pictures
>create fake outrage that attracts real outrage
>re-furbish old sandnigger rage and brand it fresh, push it too our local fake news clickbaiters

Was lots of good ideas. Cant recall them all.

Indeed, that seems to be the case. Thanks.

create a new set of laws we want passed in every country

2kg of free PLA every month for all Norwegians.

yep, pretty much. Like I said, either way it's a win. Either they cooperate to remove the deviants amongst them (about a 65% chance) or they get eaten. "Detroit where the weak are killed and eaten" (saw this on a tshirt yars ago). The population thing is kinda weird, after Katrina the nigs from down there got gibs cards and moved to Detroit cuz "muh relatives", but when the cards got all spent out (didn't take long) then they couldn't get jobs and either robbed their relatives or started going on crime sprees out of desperation. Either way the crime rate boomed. After the housing bubble popped and even the "hard workign" blacks got flushed from their homes, the population dropped and the houses were left to rot. Eventually (thank gos) they've been gettig burned down systematicaly, and torn down by the city. Less houses, less niggers. Even the "apartment buildings" (which havn't been upkept, and in some cases were rented out by liars who had NO claim to the property whatsoever) are getting flushed out now, due to mold and habitability conditions being literal shit. Even some of the motels on 8-mile are getting condemned(turns out that poo-in-loos can't actually maintian proper living conditions, imagine my suprise).
Run your game however you do it, I'm just chimeing in with my 2-cents for "advice".

Here's another idea that anyone can do from the safety of their basement. Simply observe the name of any employee at any business you go to, and if they are a nigger send emails to their employer describing how they were super rude and or racist. Whether they actually were or not is irrelevant. I hate all niggers so I try to ruin their lives whenever I can. I often make up a fake identity with some ludicrous nigger name and write emails with just the right amount of lack of grammatical ignorance to make them seem legit, so that it looks like they 'was ignorant and rude to even they own peoples'. It's truly satisfying when you never see that ugly nigger again when you go to buy smokes or whatever at the store you usually go to.

>if the far left crazies shamed the leadership into shedding the name Democrat?

Interesting idea I somehow missed noticing. Andrew Jackson was certainly a problematic white male from their point of view, and he basically founded the party. Making them splinter off into something that is entirely their own is definitely a good idea.

Given that there MAY be a faggot gene what's not to like about promoting abortion for those with it. 90% downs are terminated in the UK. Imagine the world with a 90%reduction of queers.

I am pretty much against abortion, but I would think that if parents were offered the chance to not have a queer sprog they would jump at it.

What about posting "It is OK to Be Non-Jew"? What kike-infested media will react?

What about just a plain smiley emoji with "is this muhammed?" underneath.

No one knows what he looks like so anything can be him if you say it is. Make that the default but you could also do some others like the crying laughing one, whatever, as long as it is a smiley.

Then we sit back and watch them all freak out and if really successful we might get emojis banned for racism. At the least people will stop using them in case they are perceived to be nazis. We can do what they do and give something a new meaning.

This is the most jewish controlled op post i have seen in the last hour

>This is the most jewish controlled op post i have seen in the last hour
The entire thread is.

Hello fellow racists lets go drive into black neighbourhoods and yell NIGGER from our car and yell at white people that they are NIGGER LOVING RACE TRAITORS and maybe we could even catch one by the toe

Put IOTBW on business cards maybe? Easy to distribute, you can discreetly slip them in between subway seats and other places in public without looking conspicuous.

Here are my contributions for ideas to discuss

For a start, the obligatory IOTBW revival
It's already been discussed that IOTBW isn't really going any more. What it needs is new wind. My proposition would be to keep the core MO the same, but expand the message. We've passed the point where IOTBW can't really be argued any more. So we expand to some messages that are more direct. A first list of them
> It's okay to be White.
> White people built civilization.
> White people built this nation.
> White people abolished slavery.
> Thank the builders. Hire a White person today.
> Thank your hosts. Promote a White person today.
> Appreciate your life here. Thank a White person today.
Shortened versions
> Hire a White person today.
> Promote a White person today.
> Thank a White person today.
> A White christmas to you.
The messages need to be unanimously positive enough to seem perfectly fine to a normie, but offensive enough for a non-White.

programming goon here what do?

I'm working on making a library of collected redpills from here, and putting a searchable add-on to a blog er somethin.

ideologically though right now i'm on accelerationism. The only way out is forward my man, people gotta learn that the bait they fell for is wrong. They're not gonna learn unless they see it with their own eyes. Next time I'm voting for burnie and hilldawg lmao.

what about making it personal, not putting them in public places, but sending them directly to individuals? would create sense of this "not going away"

Best thing we can do is simply prove that man did not go to the moon. It’ll show that the government lies on massive scale. Then it becomes a case of what else are concealing?

>Then we all become Sup Forumsiticians.

I think that we should focus on spreading race realism,it easily starts a debate which can be won with truth.
Race realism has numerous implications and is a giant redpill.
Race realism also does not imply white supremacy because asians are more intelligent than whites.
Most importantly it breaks the leftist lie of "Equality",it shows that groups of people like individuals are not equal and that any attempt to make them is morally wrong and against the very nature of humanity,paint affirmative action as oppression against whites and asians(which it is).

We should embrace multiculturalism and use the force of this meme to our advantage, if not for projection of our power, at least it will tank the credibility of the original meme.

1. Embrace the concept of multiculturalism as an essentially good and correct idea.

2. Point to obvious flaws in its current implementation (like segregation, race realism implications, etc).

3. The solutions to these flaws are simply to reverse the direction of immigration. The end goal is to settle whites in "brown" countries and let the rest of the world get bleached. This is not bad since we are agnostic to skin color anyway lulz.