Protestants thread

Which denomination of protestants is truly the best denomination? any worst denominations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UCC is awful. Nothing else to contribute.

I's really has to tell. Especially when denominations are so divided. One adventist church can disagree with another on gay rights and so on. The Baptist usually focuses on traditions and Bible studying. pentecostals usually searching for miracles and some supernatural gifts wich leads to false teaching and a show. But mostly protestant churches are independent but chooses the denomination that is the closest to them. So it is really hard to say with denomination. It really depends on church itself.

this but keep
in mind.
UCC really is that fucking awful.

expand on that

protestants are the evil of the world

they layed roots to the abolitionist movement and the womens right movement, now blm and feminism

fuck you christians ruining the world

dont believe me do some research on the second great awakening in america

>comprehensive history of the Reformation
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

UCC was founded in the late 50s/early 60s by a few reformed and evangelical denominations that were rapidly adopting left/progressive views and embracing activist "social gospel" type activities. Now these individual churches were all shrinking because of this, alienating traditional Christians, so they formed one large (was something like 2 million members then, closer to 1 million now and still shrinking) church. They were very involved from the beginning in gay rights, civil rights, environmental activism, etc. A lawsuit they filed in the 60s over local tv news not airing syndicated news programs about national civil rights efforts is why the government treats broadcast airwaves like public property greatly , and this was big because it greatly increased the power of the FCC. Since then many UCC churches have been involved in organizing left wing activism or mobilizing people for it. Over the last 40 years they've basically shed any semblance of being a Christian church. It's all just left wing organizing and preaching their shitty, warped super liberal interpretation of the gospel in which Jesus was some sort of communist/democrat and it's the responsibility of real Christians to be good leftists. Of course this has only alienated more people from the church. Like I said their numbers are still shrinking. Individual UCC churches are allowed to decide on which doctrines they embrace save for things voted on at the national synod. In 2005 they voted that the whole church would accept gay marriages as valid, but individual churches could choose not to perform them. This basically alienated every last somewhat normal moderate or conservative person left in the church. You saw large numbers of individuals churches (and I think the entirety of Puerto Rico and Alaska's UCC churches) deciding to leave the UCC. Now it's just a hard core of insane uber-leftists. 1/2

2/2
I grew up in a very very leftist UCC church and saw the total take over of the church by hardcore leftists activists since 2005. Remember Obama was a member of a UCC church and was affiliated with a militant black UCC pastor in Chicago who said some A Wyatt Mann caricature tier stuff about kill whitey etc. Now because Obama was "their boy" and because most of the church is spineless effete white liberals, they looked the other way on that. That was a big turning point where a lot of the church decided they would look the other way on and ignore a radical leftist preacher because they needed to get the democrat messiah Obama elected. That's when they solidly became just a leftist organizing outfit. They went way in for Obama in 2008 and again in 2012. I don't think there has even been anyone in the congregation I grew up in who has voted Republican in a presidential election since 2008. Now that Trump is in office they've been freaking out like most of the left. I try to avoid going to church with my family when I go home because every sermon just devolves in to a political lecture. It's becoming more and more cult like which is kind of scary. Back in the 70s left wing churches ended up doing things like funding violent leftists like the weather underground and quite frankly I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out some UCC people today are or were in or affiliated with a group like antifa or la raza.

Protestants killed civilization

Protestant Islam, duh

> Protescuck
Being a Protestant is being part of the problem, my liberal revolutionary friend.

> literal cathmonkey

The popists are buttmad about our superior work ethic and flower-themed symbology.

Worst denominations are the calvinist ones. Pure heresy.

The best is the Baptist Church.

Presbyterian, because they are "best in prayer".

Unrelated, but also an anagram of "Britney Spears".

The Church of Norway is probably the only one that has its head on straight on any level at all.

All of them suck

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>Europe is built on Christianity
>Christianity is the enemy of the white race
pagancucks everyone

Talmud is weird because it's basically just a collection of opinions on Jewish law that also somehow gained scriptural significance. Like the nasty bits about Jesus could have all just been the opinion of one guy that went from just being his opinion on something tangential to what he was writing on to being accepted doctrine. This is why they disagree so much on hell/afterlife and have "sheol".

>Which denomination of protestants is truly the best denomination? any worst denominations?

Wait I'll see which is the best and worst after I searched throughout 40,000 FREAKING DENOMINATIONS AND SECTS!!!! OR MAYBE I'LL JUST READ THE BIBLE, CHERRY PICK A VERSE AND CREATE MY OWN "TRUE CHURCH"? LIKE EVERY PROTESTANTS DO?!
HERETICS AR CONDEMNED TO HELL!

About to go to church now. Anglican of course.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protestantism_and_Islam
>inb4 wiki
fucking fifth column