Other urls found in this thread:

cnet.com/news/fcc-att-verizon-zero-rating-directv-now-go90-net-neutrality/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A
apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347961A1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Name one positive besides
>Don't worry goyim, things are just going back to the way they were in 2015
>Obama did it Obama baddddd
>Reddit is pissed LMAO lol pissed lefties just wait til ISPs block Sup Forums and Reddit stays alive lol this doesn't affect me at all

Net Neutrality being repealed is more inclusive to a wider range of consumers, specifically consumers looking for website specific packages. And if a company decides to abuse their power and make consumers pay buttloads for faster speeds on top of their existing plan, then you don't use their services.

>he doesn't realize this thread is bait
>just like those that take the opposite position

Thread isn't bait. It seems like every one on the internet treats the subject as if it's one sided. Net Neutrality will not hurt consumers in any sort of way and if you think it will you're retarded.

corporate cuckold detected

>Use another ISP

Most areas only have access to 1 or 2 and they've all done shady shit that attributed to Obama putting those regulations in place.

>All the more reason this will all more competition

It takes a shit ton of money and time to set up a Internet Service company. Let alone one that would be able to compete with Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, etc.

Sorry sweetie, mommy government isn't here to hold your hand this time :^)

>he shills for uncompetitive monopolistic ISPs for free to be contrarian

>What are reasonable regulations
>What is a middle ground

ISP will be charging by hour/data instead of monthly. If you don't think that's bad, you're a corporatist globalist scum

nice arguments cleofus
>i love giving jews and walmart my embassies and my money because a brown guy told me to
>also im orange and a proud fat diabetic zog rabbi jewmerican who marries off my family to kikes and to kike pedos and all my friends are also pedos and i love fake fema walls and pay walls and paying for both HURRRRRRRRRRRRR

>he thinks being a weeb is something to be proud of
The great thing about net neutrality being repealed means less weebs. This is a win/win for me

Your assumption is entirely incorrect because ISPs could already do that. In fact ISPs could already bundle your internet and sell it like a cable package if they wanted but they haven't and net neutrality didn't change anything about that.

You net equality faggots don't know what you're talking about, your buzzwords that you're indoctrinated with are based on false presuppositions that could have been done while NN was active and listening to Google, Facebook, Reddit, Netflix or any MSM to tell you what to think is lazy thinking on your part. I thought Sup Forums knew better.

>In fact ISPs could already bundle your internet and sell it like a cable package if they wanted

No they couldn't. They tried something like that early in the year and the FCC was on their ass.

cnet.com/news/fcc-att-verizon-zero-rating-directv-now-go90-net-neutrality/

"Section 1 and Section 2 of the Sherman Act" applies to that situation, the former FCC head said. "Section 3 of the Clayton Act."

Former FCC commissioner:
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fyiv1LvR-A

Basically we already have 3 laws that we can use already to slap ISPs and they've been used before

Net neutrality--or lack of it--is only bad if you're still too stupid or young to figure out what the internet is really for.

theres no positive atleast that i can find but heres the deal Ok redditfag heres the deal the way the way I see NN is it can go three ways the 1. Isps go full jew can censor everything so rich niggers can go hard and buy everything on the internet 2. isps are aware that people will get pissed so they censor very little sites probably costing like an extra dollar. Or 3. The isps become a jew and throttle speeds of other websites putting them on ransom until the other jews start sucking there dicks giving money after awhile then they finallt stop throttling the nett

You're actually retarded.

>then you don't use their services.
its like you don't know that most places in the US have internet monopolies

This comes from the FCC itself.
apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-347961A1.pdf