Filipina mail-order brides are the future and the only viable option for American males who wish to preserve their...

Filipina mail-order brides are the future and the only viable option for American males who wish to preserve their genetic lineage and moral values. Prove me wrong (pro-tip: you can't)

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pWQodQmW-h0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I can prove you wrong. They are ugly. This is coming from an actual filipino.

>breeding with a borderline monkey will preserve genetic lineage

My first time was with one, and it was in PI. They are not ugly, I think you're just a pathetic manlet incapable of snagging one of the good ones. There's definitely a line though, kind of like red heads, they're either cuties or uggos.

Inside and out.

I find them to be really superficial and vain. Obsessed with junk and "status". Am I right or am I reading into it too much?

Maybe the idea is to hide the genetics inside clearly defined genetic containers for later extraction?

i work with 30 odd. i can agree with you, the only hot one is a half cast.

I'll stick with MGTOW

Like an ethnostate.

you might as well kys

Why?

this. race mixers should just MGTOW, or get vasectomies and have all the sex they want. want that based filipino/spic/mullato gf? get a vastecomy and go ahead!!

Legacy is the only thing worth anything.

HAHA! How are Filipinas going to preserve the genetic lineage of American men?

If you're white in an asian country, asian women will never fully love you like a fairy tale. They only want you for your money, after they get their permanent residency they will bring in their whole clan and expect you to provide everything. I say just let us islanders be and go on with your own kind. You do you but leave us away from you. White american men here are just sex tourists or hopeless romantics who couldn't get a white woman so instead use their money and skin to get an asian reject. Pathetic.

"Love" Is a meme already.

> getting an asian gf
KEK. Might as well enjoy being married to her family too.

If you're not used in a very family oriented culture, you're screwed.

>pic and vid related. enjoy getting your bank account sucked dry and getting dumped on the street.
youtube.com/watch?v=pWQodQmW-h0

more like "male" order brides, amirite?

Last 23% american roaming the streets of Manila begging for European genes from locals

You can clearly see he likes the attention because that sick fuck is near your embassy and he's not asking for help.

Either his family in his homeland also dumped his ass or he has a serious case of yellow fever.

Half white Half flip here. If you want a wife that can cook and not leave you (unless you get an arreligious retard) theyre ok I guess. Be warned, nasty tempers and materialism run rampant and you'll have to deal with all their friends. In short Filipino culture is just Mexico transposed into Asia, which isnt always a good thing. Also, be ready to have manlet kids t. 5'6. I'd never go for one unless they were an Americanized non lib Hapa like me though.

If those bitches look like that I’m ordering TWO on twofer Tuesday

How could you be so dense?

The west is dead because of weak men and whorish women, which as destroyed the family structure. There's no morals.

With these ''mail order brides'' 1) The men are degrading themselves even more, instead of fixing what is left, and 2) These ''mail order brides'' are a million times more degenerate than the so called 'white wimminz' you blog post about.

In any normal society..
Any beta male with his mail order bride (because he's too boring to attract a woman normally) entering the border should both be shot on sight.
Any obese ass ugly old 'roastie' with her African/Cuban 'toy boy' entering the border should both be shot on sight.

but yeah..
>REEE western women are acting like whores
>lets import literal sub human prostitutes for all of us to marry while they WILL take out shit
absolute state of post 2015 Sup Forums

Vietnamese girls are way cuter than Philippinos.

Love Female>Male means respect.
Men love women in a completely different way.

asian women also belong to black men

The only thing that ever belonged to black men was other black men. Then those black men sold their black men to white men. And then those other black men got mad about it but blamed the white men instead of the first black men because they unironically thought they were brutha's and not rejects.

lmfao white boy needs to stfu

your sister bitch. white girls craving black cock.

>Tfw no brown qt to smash my genetics with.
;_;

Every women in my family is racist. All of their friends are too. Unabashedly. They use the r word to describe themselves. Not against asians or anything like that. Just blacks really.

>filipina
sure, why not

>mail order
dafuq would you bring one over? are you nuts?

go there and be treated like a man by women who still understand what that means all you want.

If you bring them here so that they become like an ugly version of american women you are doing it wrong.

Other user must have hit a nerve.

And black men belong to cotton fields.

I'm not into Asians. I think they're cute but not sexy. But Filipinos have sex appeal like Mexicans,

Yeah look up "preserve" in a dictionary you filthy race mixer

Guys.. I think OP is onto something here. Let's leave white women to the real men (Black Men) and get ourselves an easy nonwhite slut. Let's bring down that 56% even lower.