You've had your six months of fame

Why aren't there any masculine Asian Men on TV or in Movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa
twitter.com/saintsrow/status/545248431275802624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jews

aren't there some on that God awful Hawaii five-0 remake show?

Because you don't watch asian movies.
And also jews

Dunno. Ask Vox or Buzzfeed.

no sex appeal duh

It's because they never mixed with Jews. Most "white" actors in Hollywood ain't exactly European if you catch my drift.

A long time ago they brought on a Japanese guy and cast him as the villain in a film. White women all over were drawn to him despite him being the villain. Powerful white men lost their shit everywhere, holly jews agreed because they wanted the white women to mix with blacks and nigs, and Asians have been getting strategically kept from having a strong place in hollyjew ever since. The end.

'Cause you watch only shit tier movies and TV.

Shit that never happened

What film mate

Because most of them look like soyfags

Prepare to eat some crow boyo.
I can do you one better than give you a film name. I'll give you the actor's wiki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa

They're all in CHINA fucktard!!!

oh shit its real

Nice embellishment. Very kosher.

because they are all soft.

you seen korean men? they do each others makeup and hair.

Are you kidding? Bruce Lee

He tried to kill himself. Why are Japs so suicidal?

What movie is Bruce Lee currently starting in? He died from a Tylenol.

Because the ethnocidal Jews who run Hollywood figure it undermines whites more to shove niggers into everything. Diversity is about humiliating and exterminating whites

He's not in any movies right now, but he's a legend.

>Why aren't there any masculine Asian Men?
fixed your question

I would wager that since he failed to make it in the Nip naval academy and was kicked out, it was probably something to do with his sense of shame over feeling that he dishonored his family name.

Did he died?

Sounds like a passionate guy. He is lucky that American films put him in their movies. I doubt the nips were putting many white people into their films.

There used to be

He was written off the show and now a Nigger is going to bang his wife next season.

Not much of an embellishment. Basically they tried to typecast him as a nigger(sexually dominant villain) and it backfired big time since he didn't have nigger tendencies.

It's interesting history though. Thanks for sharing. Women are naturally traitors and when they believed that the yellow menace might take over one day they got aroused by Japs. Now that we dropped the bomb most women don't find them threatening and aren't attracted to them anymore. Women are responsible for all war.

Kang-ho Song is based

All kung fu/ninja movies ever. Sulu on Star Trek was fairly masculine. Almost all asian movies. Characters in some anime. Anything about Genghis Khan. Anything about WWII's Pacific Theatre.

There's tons of stuff with manly AZNs.

>BONUS: Johnny Gat from the Saint's Row games is fucking awesome

I suspect that the whole "asian guys aren't manly" thing is cultural marxism shit pushed by the media. Asians are successful immigrants and do far, Far, FAR better than blacks or mestizos due to higher mean IQ (and I suspect they're higher in conscientiousness.)

Japs are nationalists. Lots of Sup Forumsacks consider them honorary aryans — AND SO DOES THE LEFT! I repeat: SO DOES THE LEFT. The postmodern neomarxists (meaning they believe all is relative, there's no such thing as "good", there's only oppressors wielding unjust power over the oppressed — and marxist class struggle is now about race/sex/physical characteristics instead of economic status) hate success. Whites and asians are successful, and thus evil oppressors, and so must be taken down (yay critical theory).

SO, whites and asians are privileged evil oppressors. (But not the poor little shoah'd Jews, no...)

This means AZNs are targets too, along with whites: White men are evil, stupid, privileged racists, and asians are weak effeminate cucks (along with white fathers.)

tl;dr: because the r selected are character assassinating/genociding the K selected.

this

Not enough interest from men and especially women.

No problem. Mostly agree. They are compelled to accelerate and expand their destructive behavior by the kikes. The warmongers.

Why aren't there more unicorns on reality TV?

whites mostly view asians as equals and (((they))) want asians to hate whites for things that (((they))) are the ones actually doing to make asians look bad.

I think it has to do with the fact that there aren't as many "masculine" Asian men in society. When someone is writing a story, it's unlikely then that they'll develop a masculine Asian character over a Latin, for example, and instead create intelligent and many times geeky Asians.

His wife in real life?
Has Hollywood fallen that far?

>tl;dr: because the r selected are character assassinating/genociding the K selected.
I don't where in the fuck you got the idea that Johnny Gat was Asian when he looked like a guido, but you are on point with the r selected assassinating and genociding the K selected summary.

are you calling someone out specifically or something?

It is essentially every race for itself, with tiers. In the end liberals won't be able to captivate every minotirty - they all want VERY different things along lots of welfare + free healthcare + driving all of the rich people out of America. Asians don't want this at all, and latinos are very hard working.

Asians won't side with conservatives because liberals are turning every issue into something about race, essentially never ever will they turn to other issues a country faces, forcing the conservatives to speak up on why they are so racist, why they hate women, etc.

Asians also aren't really targeted the same way whites are, they are completely ignored by the media generally because it debunks the oppressed minority can't achieve anything.

they're the original soyboys, even just by necessity

Gat's asian. twitter.com/saintsrow/status/545248431275802624
Voiced by Daniel Day Kim.

>but you are on point with the r selected assassinating and genociding the K selected summary.

th-thanks

>It is essentially every race for itself
I strongly believe that collectivist thinking over individualism is dangerous, and neatly plays into the left's agenda: They're trying to destroy the West. And fracturing us along racial divides is just one strategy... and it's working depressingly well. The racism, race realism, and ethnonationalism espoused by some on Sup Forums just drives the wedges deeper. Ethnonationalism and globalism both are destructive for the west — and so is civic nationalism in that it claims that a person's race and culture and/or nation of origin don't matter because everyone can be seamlessly mixed into one culture. (Which falls into the same "humans are blank slates" BS that the left is so in love with.)

It's super frustrating because there ARE real differences between the races, and different peoples REALLY DO have different natures —
while at the same time, collectivist thinking destroys societies, and individual responsibility and sovereignty is paramount, and a person cannot be generalized the way groups can (because variance within groups is WAY bigger than variance between groups. E.g. black americans as a group on have a relatively low mean IQ, and they overwhelmingly vote left... HOWEVER, Ben Carson and Thomas Sowell exist, and they're high-achieving right-wing geniuses.)

It's a clusterfuck.

I think that maybe a kind of cultural nationalism (based on the Western culture of individual sovereignty) is the viable middle path between between ethnonationalism, cultural marxism, and globalism.

Something like
>subscribe to the Western culture of individual sovereignty or get the FUCK out—no exceptions

What'd that be? Libertarian Nationalism? Cultural Darwinism? National Capitalism? I don't know.

>fermented soy = / = unfermented soy, unfermented GMO soy

Because most Asian Americans are faggots, masculine Asians live in China and Central Asian republics. Japan and Korea need to kick out the JewSA, expats and International Finance. If you're Asian stop watching American zionist television and movies, they're shit anyway.

His wife from the TV show (Walking Dead)

TWD, like most shows, has gotten worse the more it pushes it's SJW agenda. House of Cards is a good example but there are many others ofc.

I stand corrected then. In voice, yes. But in appearance, no.

O shit he was good looking

I'm asking a question that no one can answer.

There are no living Asian Masculine Actors, just some dead guys and Kung Fu dancers.

The jews fear the Asian warrior, because If it wakes up and ally with the white men they will get their rat asses deported back to their arab lands with their arab cousins
Unironically Samourais and Knights are the endgame of defeating the Jews

omg....he was super handsome.

>Why aren't there any masculine Asian Men on TV or in Movies?

they are too smart, (((Hollywood))) doesn't want them breeding.

That is really weird now that you mention it.

It all boils down to aesthetics. Asian built is just too small - nevermind dick size. I'm talking about the whole physicality. I just don't feel protected around them. I'd date anyone except Asians. If we Asian girls don't like them, why would other race?

>Rather a nigger than an asian
Flips masterrace amirite?

westernized asians play the neo-liberal guilt cuck game everyone else plays in the west

it's true all the strong proud asians stay in asia.

also the zog fearing losing the hierarchy they've built up which is pitting races against each other since 1930's hollywood, niggas

Interest in Asians in the mainstream media died down when everyone learned how much Japanese and South Korean cultures poses a threat to the prudish society set forth by White Americans.

You're just going to have to wait for Jackie Chan and Jet Li to make something new that includes a white or black co-star.

Donnie Yen is pretty awesome.

He was only 5'7"

which mythbusters episode is this from?

Asian males are responsible and honorable for the most part, minus college level mass cheating and plagiarism. The want white women corrupted and defiled by immoral natural psychopaths.

He played the Japanese Officer in Bridge Over River Kwai. Even his silent film was pure kino. Respek

Becuase they're too busy pushing white woman on black man in every show and movie in existence to touch on any other race or issue.

"Once you go Black..."

>Our girl Kari takes it in all holes by big black bulls to prove or bust this myth once and for all

Because there aren’t any in real life

They're like 2 percent of your population.

this is why flips are the niggers of asia