Let's Fix America

The Goal: You have the ability to add one amendment to the constitution of the United States of America to try and fix the country.

Bonus Mode: It has to be somewhat reasonable, not cause the US to violate international law and not invoke the wrath of the European Caliphate (i.e. no "Kill all niggers", etc.)

I'll start
>The amount of taxpayer money used to investigate and/or prosecute homicide cannot exceed the lifetime net contribution of the victim (if the victim is an adult) or the lifetime net contribution of the victim's legal guardians (if the victim is a minor)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whites only

I literally just saved humanity

You're promoting the legalized hunting of NEETs?

remove birthright citizenship

>to try and fix the country
Why would we want that? Sounds progressive.

Mandatory bi-curious workshops for boys between 8 and 12 years old

Yeah, but does that just apply to immigration? I mean even if we completely closed our borders we would still have serious demographic issues

Force everyone to take the DNA ancestry test.
>mfw the whole country goes crazy

Ban sand niggers

The government has a right to take peoples firearms away.

No, still illegal, but very unlikely to be prosecuted for worthless people unless it is privately funded by someone who cared about them
Basically makes it so that if you are leech to society, you better at least make attempt to be likable

House of reps elected through multi-member open list proportional representation. Now libertarians, communists, and white nationalists can all have actual shots at getting into the legislature.

All political campaigns will be strictly publicly funded and no political advertising. No more donations, no more "issue ads" by PACs, no more fucking fundraisers, nothing.

This is how you ACTUALLY drain the swamp.

this.

>publicly funded
Wouldnt they have to follow rules set by some sort of administration likely under the control the the current politicians?

>Only taxpayers can vote

That'll get more swampy than ever, as incumbents decide who will get public funding.

Couple of ideas:

The welfare system can only be used by those who are legitimately disabled and unable to work or by giving 5 consecutive years in the work force.

Biased discrimination towards any race on any media platform in order to manipulate the population is illegal

Subliminal manipulation of factual sources for one parties gain is not allowed.

Citizens that are illegal or cannot provide their ID or proof of citizenship cannot vote.

Immigrants proving to provide no additional gain to the country after 5 years of immigrating are revoked their citizenship status and returned to their original place of origin.

Thoughts?

>You have the ability to add one amendment to the constitution of the United States of America to try and fix the country.

I like you idea. Especially because we should just exterminate several segments of the American population. Subsequently my idea is this:

>From the months of October to March the act of terminating the life of any nigger or kike or muslim shall be immune to the traditional designation of murder, but will instead be considered cruelty to animals.

Obviously the charge of cruelty to animals will only apply if you're caught. Since I bumped your faggot newfag thread I'll appreciate bumps at a real Sup Forums thread over here.

Maybe not so much, if it was a fixed amount of funding per candidate, with tournament-style elimination (replacement of primaries), then you couldn't increase funding for any single candidate

Dissolve the CIA.

Repeal the general welfare clause, establish term limits for ALL government positions, declare all protests as inherently violent demonstrations, and ban and severely punish judicial activism.

You have to have an i.q. of at least 130 and you must be emotionally stable to vote. This would fix many problems.

No, they get enough signatures to make it on the ballot and they get a lump sum to run their campaign; they can run it as they see fit.

I know the "public" thing triggers people, but most of the process of our elections is already funded publicly, you know, the trivial parts like collecting and counting the votes.

>another conservative with payroll-tax-aphasia
>no more old people voting

Really not how it would work. I mean, you can think up ways to make it be retarded, but why would you do it that way?

And again, you guys, I know you. You strike a contrarian pose but damn if you don't get scared at the thought of this country fixing itself. I'm beginning to think this whole "whites only" thing is just a front, a way to pretend to have a program when really you just want this country to keep going down the tubes.

Damn right!

Death penalty for violating constitution

National debt must be paid before new laws can be created.

>The welfare system can only be used by those who are legitimately disabled and unable to work or by giving 5 consecutive years in the work force
The 5 year thing seems like a really arbitrary loophole, like a 5 year retirement plan for lazy assholes
>Citizens that are illegal or cannot provide their ID or proof of citizenship cannot vote
There is no such thing as an "illegal citizen"

>wants to drain swamp
>wants only public money can go to political campaigns
You a orwellian kike or somethin?

All Amendments past #10 are hereby abolished.

You have no concept of how the corruption of our political system works or somethin? Or just a corporate shill?

I guess you have time now that net neutrality got eliminated. Must be tough not having corporate garbage to shill for.

>> only those who pay more in taxes than they take out in entitlements are allowed to vote.

FPBP

Combo of ending all immigration for at least 50 years and removing birthright citizenship. By 2100 this we’ll be quite better off.

I like this one, I think at the very least any legislators who sponsor or vote for a law which is later found to be unconstitutional should be immediate removed from office (and disbarred if they are lawyer)
Would probably cut out 90% of all bullshit, and return it to the days where politician is no longer a full-time job

>international law

No such thing.

America has universal suffrage, the draft and selective service. Abolish them all. Replace them with voter registration/military reserve service. To register to vote you have to sign up to the military reserves of your own free will. If you graduate boot camp, then you go back to your life with the power to vote. The reserves will only be activated in extreme emergencies, such as a natural disaster or if America is losing a war.

If the reserves are activated, voters that refuse to serve when called upon will be arrested for desertion and stripped of their voting power for the rest of their cowardly, oath breaking lives. And they will only have themselves to blame. That’s justice. Goodbye female majority and the black voting block. Only patriotic citizens that care about America will have political power.

As evil, meddling and ridiculous as the CIA is, I'd rather have the most potent intelligence agency on the planet instead of no intelligence agency.

Service guarantees citizenship, I like it!

Yeah but even the reserves have standards. There are people that are unfit to serve due to medical issues, not out of lack of patriotism. There would have to be some other kind of civil service for those who literally can't partake.

this. just re-instate a version of the old immigration system we had pre '65. make it prioritize European whites, acknowledging that that is the predominant ethnic mix of the country, and was always meant to be.

...in bed

Amendment: enforce the fucking constitution

That’s all it fucking takes, folks.

Maybe that could replace the government's civilian workforce, where the people that cannot pass standards work public service jobs if they want the vote

>Welfare may only be granted in cases wherein the recipient is physically or mentally unable to work

>Immigrants allowed into the country must correspond to the demographics within the country on the date the previous paradigm of immigration was altered (1965)

This + cut welfare

Cutting welfare = Juan can't have his wife pump out 5 kids using White welfare and medical services

Altering immigration = alters demographic trends and indicates to Western Europeans that the USA is White Nationalist

BDS. the end.

I like it, probably would want to add something to immigration to deport after X years if they aren't fluent in the language or not assimilating (require written affirmation from non-related citizen neighbors or something)

On that note, do you know realistically how Western countries can pass laws like this without being 'rayciss'.

I know that in my own country, we had very high language standards and required a very advanced knowledge of grammar in order for non-Whites to immigrate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Australia_policy

But more than this, I'd reckon, it would probably be easier to pass a law only allowing Anglos.

Hear me out on this, what this law would allow that others wouldn't would be:

>It isn't necessarily racial
>It's based on culture, not race (although many consider these to be intertwined, many don't)

I feel as though it could get through, especially with such frightening statistics on how hard it is to integrate foreigners (e.g. 40% of ""Californians"" speak a language other than English at home).

The natural counter-argument to this would be:
>It doesn't matter if the country as a whole is English-speaking, only if the individual is

The counter-argument to this is that only a native speaker of English, descended from an Anglo culture, truly has a profound and intuitive understanding of the language

Another is that it is their default tongue, so you don't have to worry about them reverting back to Chinese, Swedish, Spanish, etc. once they've immigrated to the point where they've formed communities

Total separation of state and economics. Term limits on Congress.

We have plenty of intelligence agencies

Didn’t trump do this by only accepting applicants from the top [number] universities, which are all going to be in western countries and therefore typically white

Get money out of politics so billionaire globalist elites like Trump can't buy elections

deport all non whites and never let them back in

You mean like all the Israeli dual citizens in the house and the senate?

I thought of another good one
>Debt is non-transferable and can only be enforced between two persons or between two corporate entities (not between a person and a business entity), and a debt cannot be considered as an asset by the debt holder

I didn't have that in mind specifically, but that should have a rule of its own, i.e. having to renounce any citizenship besides USA, but (((they))) would probably renounce it and have it handed it back to them as soon as they leave office

They will never leave willingly. We're just going to have to kill them all. The sooner that you and every other fence sitter realize this the better, because they want to murder the golden goose that is white people. They think this is a good and just result of the 'oppression' and 'tyranny' our ancestors inflicted upon them. They even openly promote the murder of white people, and if you've made the mistake of hanging out with them you will hear more horrific shit like 'let's enslave all white ppl'. It's either them or us and the quicker the average white guy realizes it the better.

If he can manage to do that, you are in luck.

A few reasons why they may not be all White would be:

>University of Japan (although Japs don't cause problems, at least in small numbers)
>Elite non-Whites going through Western universities

But yes, that would probably help.

Another angle you could take it from is that the USA has had little Scandinavian and Slavic immigration recently (at least I think), and so naturally if you REALLY wanted a diverse country, you ought to focus on these regions (at least for a while).

Of course it should have a rule of its own. It's called treason and it should result in swinging from a rope

Whoops, I misremembered the name of the Japanese university.

It's "University of Tokyo".

Either way, non-Western elite universities are most certainly in the minority.

I think it would be good also to mandate that countries which accept "refugees" from a non-neighboring country must send 1 soldier for every refugee housed until country is stable enough to send the refugees back, something to make it costly to more than just the citizens getting flooded with refugees, and discourage trans-continental refugees (which is a ridiculous concept in the first place)

How would this affect government employees? Military? I pay taxes, but im also paid by taxes. I work full time and pay property taxes etc. But im a net drain on tax revenue.

Govt contractors??

Yeah, but there is a big difference between being on government payroll vs. gibs. I.E. the service you are providing cancels out any "drain" at your individual level, but doesn't necessarily mean agency/etc. isn't a drain

The immediate repeal of all Amendments after the original Bill of Rights.

Military spending in peacetime shall not exceed 5% of the national budget.

The Federal reserve and all national agencies budgets and balance sheets will will be fully transparent. Unaccounted for or confidential spending when necessary may may not exceed 10% of agencies budget.

Captital punishment will not be applied to the following crimes: armed robbery, identity theft, aggravated rape, drug trafficking (opiates only)

WILL BE APPLIED for the third one oops

this

North Korea and the USA nuke each other - there i fixed it.

Only IQ>100 can vote and IQ >120 can be elected in public position

Euthanasia legalised for neets, incels and autists

>They should lower the age of work force so they can tax more people. Allow younger people to join any military service. The reason higher ups dont do this is becuase they have minimal brain capacity and are more retarded then dog shit
>They are pic related

Not sure if this would be a single amendment, but we need a full restructuring of the us voting system.

1) eliminate gerrymandering. Districts for House of Representatives are determined by shortest split line instead of bipartisan committee

2) senate seats are to be contested simultaneously in each state under instant run off voting. Simply put, several senators run, the two most popular get the seat

3) both houses are reorganized into mixed member proportional legislators

4) all states must conduct closed party presidential primaries on the fist Tuesday after the first Monday in February of a presidential election year. Any other polling method or.date must be considered by a party as null or their candidate is disqualified

5) both the presidential primary and general election must be run using ranked voting. This disbands the electoral college.

6) us citizens in terratories may cast votes for president in the general election (but not primaries)

7) congressmen may only serve a maximum 12 years combined house and senate

8) the president serves a single 6 year term

9). A Supreme Court judge may only serve a maximum of 20 years

To eliminate the Federal Reserve and add an amendment that stats no centralized bank can ever be created again.

You realize we had this before bush and obama right? Super Pacs became a thing during bush I believe (maybe during hrc vs obama i forget). Obama also eliminated the corporate lobby spending ceiling, effectively allowing them to spend billions on lobbying congressmen instead of the thousands it was orginally. We had this shit less than 20 years ago... This is what 29 years of the bush clinton mafia running the country does.

Ban Judaism

politicians have to take an IQ and Political Compass test before running

Honestly don't think this would fix much. Intelligent people are just as easily corruptible.

>but very unlikely to be prosecuted for worthless people

or anyone who is young (college age) and without a set career or anyone older who is not working anymore or any single mother working her ass off to make a better life for her kids.
Your stupid idea just declares open season on any young white girl to be raped and killed by a pack of niggers as long as they make the crime complicated and costly. Court now becomes out the stall, to keep costs high to hit the limit.
Broke white families don't have hot daughters? Some military guy home from the war who can't find a job. Their 7 year old daughter should be stalked, targeted to be raped and killed by some pedo with no attempt to bring justice being the parent's income is too low?
Kid being raised by grand parents who are retired. Free kill!

as for my own change, rework the 14th so that you have to have a parent who is a citizen to become a citizen. It would have a crushed effect on over all illegal immigration.

These are great!

What is this, amateur hour?
Saving the country doesn't require adding an amendment, it requires removing just one. The 19th.

Is that because you want the national debt paid?
Or is it because you don't want any new laws created?

Either way, why?

Old people still pay taxes you retard.

Ok, there are already a shit ton of non-whites in the US, how would you get rid of them? By force? I can’t imagine they would be too happy to leave, nor can I imagine a lot of other people being too happy about forceful removal of citizens.

What defines white? If you look white, you’re in? What if you are half Mexican/black but look white?

Repeal the 19th Amendment and the Hart-Celler Act.

Literally spent a fraction that Hillary did. Fuck off leaf

Sorry to hear your struggle with learning definitions. To be blunt that's not an amendment, and you're too stupid to be here.

Ban circumcision. It will make the kikes and muslims deport themselves.

>These are great!

the problem with a shotgun like election process of every state at once for pres primaries is all the little states would be 100% ignored. Also the money and super pac level support to run would become off the charts. Leaving only candidates like Clinton left who can walk in with a war chest ready to cover 50+ states at the same time.
You should want the slow picking off of candidates during the slow crawl of primary elections. It lets an outsider, by DC standards win early and build up support as they keep winning.
Trump would never be a candidate in an all state at once sort of primary, he had too little support early on. Clinton style candidates would be near unstoppable.

I do think gerrymandering needs to go.
and most of you should be way more supportive of everyone votes rich or poor and people who win those votes gain them off being the most broadly supported candidate. The reason we have so many problems now is each side only panders to one area only. If candidates had to have broad support we would see all parties move toward more moderate positions. Allowing them to work with each other better.

a clause that allows only taxpayers who do not receive any form of government compensation (welfare) to vote.

>All elected offices have term limits.
or
>Congress only meets for two months on, two months off and congressional work is paid the average wage of the state they represent. Congress no longer exists to pass laws except in the case of constitutional amendments. They meet primarily for budgetary responsibilities.

>The amount of taxes paid by the banks should be high enough to sustain 51% of the common grounds owned by the region the bank operates in.
Sorry for my broken English, at least I'm w*ite. Banks need to pay more. That is all.

White people are estrogen monsters or white trash these days.
Go chug your monster energy, Mohammed.I
Were all so impressed with your faggy camo gear and your obnoxious truck.

>Trump would never be a candidate in an all state at once sort of primary
I don't see any problem with that particular example.

Only land owners (min of 1.0 acres) can vote in ANY selection

I mean election. Stupid auto correct

We are a Christian nation and Douay–Rheims is our complete sacred Scripture of biblical text. Traditional Roman Catholicism founded on St. Peter the first Pope is the one and only true Church.

>not cause the US to violate international law
ha