Is he, dare I say it, our new Labeouf?

Is he, dare I say it, our new Labeouf?

For those that don't realize the potential here, there was a moment in time slim said he was ashamed of relapse for being a piece of shit. The reason for relapse shittiness was predominantly from slim selling out, with songs like we made you. now, the second song on revival, is one with fucking Ed Sheeran the ginger faggot.

revivals a funny way to spell 'legacy ruined'

Somehow I doubt it's just the age that has him looking so gaunt. Methinks Marshall got aids. Probably got it from Dre.
Em was probably banking on relapse taking us all the way into a killary win. Since it didn't happen his kike overlords called his contractual obligations back into play. He honestly probably hates doing this, but he has to play the role or they will go after his daughters and that's about the only thing he really cares about.

This is a very real possibility, I just like to give the benefit of the doubt in how manipulated this stuff is. It's obvious slim has strings though, some of lyrics being as blatant as 'make me king as we move toward a new world order'. I just hope that Trump can bring back good music.

Did he stop bleaching his hair to show that he hates wypipo now?

Me too m8.

>idols will speak and move about

45 year old washed up nigger rapper trying to make a comeback as a SJW feminist. Late 90s early 00sv Slim Shady would call fEMINEM a faggot

Absolutely not. For him, it's the LACK of attention that drives him insane. Nobody gives a fuck about washed up eminem anymore, just an annoying memory

Hot coffee pots be praised.

that is a very feminine woman there user

You don't understand guys. He's doing it so no one says he is racist, culture vulture etc. He has a history of saying n-word, dissing black girls, so he needs to clean this up.

The talentless faggotry called "Rap" or whatever the wiggers call it these days should have died with Grandmaster Flash.
Rap is the Star Wars of Music.

daddy issues

Eminem : the only dude on which beard looks worst than a clean shave
How the fuck does that even happen my dudes

The best way we could troll him is to give him zero attention.

I liked relapse a few years ago, but now it just sounds super edgy

I want him to go up against moonman live.

he will pull a bruce jenner as a last resort. mark my words.

>I'm so narcissistic when I fart I sniff it

2017 has been one hell of a ride. Honestly wondering if I'll kill myself in 2018

>Em was probably banking on relapse taking us all the way into a killary win.
Yeah his 2009 album relapse was for a 2016 election. Fucking idiot

Rthreevival?

COFFEE

>REEEEEEEEEEvival

Blumpfy got stumped.
What a chump
2 scoops? Shoulda called him 2 pumps.
Impeach drumpf. Moms spaghetti.

he's a clone
just like you could have cloned catgirl sexslaves
but you don't
so get your priorities straight

What's up with his face, it almost looks like it was transplanted

Shat ton of makeup

>ealize the potential here, there was a moment in time slim said he was ashamed of relapse for being a piece of shit. The reason for relapse shittiness was predominantly from slim selling out, with songs like we made you. now, the second song on revival, is one with fucking Ed Sheeran the ginger faggot.

He went full retard. He's just another fag rapper in the fag rapper club. Fuck him.

Gayyyy

he's got the Hollywood hogan rape beard

clean shave >> any beard
jesus christ, get your fash on frogface

This is creepy.

Did you see that he is so embarrassed about being white that he wanted to kill himself.

hes not white
hes a jew

I know jews run his life but you need to prove he's a jew when throwing that out

Sorry, I didn’t type that he said he is embarrassed about being white.

this is why artists that die before they get old are the best

I tried to put the hair on him, but it only made him look better.
I think his shit is already as fucked up as it can get.

I mean if you compare their lives they do have stuff in common.

>Trump lost his brother.
>Slim never had a dad.
That's incomplete family shit right there.

>Other republicans hated (still hate) trump.
>Other rappers hated slim (maybe some still do and always will.

>Trump turned bad press into good press.
>Slim did the same.
>The gay community protested Trump.
>Hell Slim got protested like a full decade before Trump.

I don't get why he had to get all political and butthurt but, it does make him lol cow potential.

Kek’ed

I think he is trying to stay relevant. That, and he got talked into it by (((them)))

good one kekeetee

If you ignore the troll, he wins.

We must push him to suicide by jacking off for the good of all the pathetic wiggers he created.

That includes you Eurofag

>fEMINEM
that's damn good

I think there's a bit more to it than that. Perhaps too much soy. We are talking about a guy who went from
>'Just Don't Give A Fuck'
to
>Extremely Angry' Trump Did Not Respond to His Freestyle

In many ways, Trump is the new Eminem

What a weak, shitty beard

POT

Hahahaha

I've got the weirdest boner right now.

Also we should pull a Trump and ignore him. That is the greatest victory we can have over him. Relegate him to the dustbin of history

Eminem was good back in 1999 ... for a couple months.

damn he got mommy issues AND daddy issues

>state of Trump haters

Eminem doesn’t deserve the hate I’d feel bad for eminem, he’s just a sjw but he’s still the best white rapper of all time.

Eminem is a lyrical genius. When he says Drumpfph isn't paying attention to him... May even he is trying to send him some cryptic message about ze jooz

>and i started from the bottom
>like a snow-man, ground up
>??????

Is he fucking serious?

He looks like Benjy from Howard Stern

Being the "best white rapper of all time" is like being the worlds tallest midget.

kek

Top keKs Ya mad cunt

please be real

Because he looks like a stupid Bart Simpson clone

>the first time someone has been so JUST'd that JUSTing them is an improvement

high keks

Benjy gets hotter women than Eminem kek