#AUSPOL NO ZIPPERHEADS EDITION

Sup cunts. Its that time again.

>AFP charge Sydney man over North Korea weapons brokering
news.com.au/world/asia/afp-charge-sydney-man-over-north-korea-weapons-brokering/news-story/031fca7d36e381410723ba1f9c5c83e6

>Harold Holt: 50 years since Australia's 'first 20th century PM' disappeared into the sea
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-17/harold-holt-50-years-since-prime-minister-disappeared/9259680

>Accused Melbourne Lord Mayor Robert Doyle stands down
archive.is/AF4HL

>Same-sex marriage: First weddings take place in Melbourne, Sydney
abc.net.au/news/2017-12-16/same-sex-marriage-first-weddings-take-placein-australia/9265598

>Nationals deputy Bridget McKenzie charged taxpayers to attend shooting awards
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/nationals-deputy-bridget-mckenzie-charged-taxpayers-to-attend-shooting-awards-20171216-h05vqh.html

>Ugly reality in Australia’s most Muslim suburb
warwickdailynews.com.au/news/inside-australias-most-muslim-suburb/3292157/

>First 30 Central American refugees arrive in Australia after fleeing gang violence
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/first-30-central-american-refugees-arrive-in-australia-after-fleeing-gang-violence-20171216-h05s4p.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QXwmjJXH4gM
sbs.com.au/news/interactive/how-diverse-is-my-suburb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fun fact: OP is a chink.

Sup poofs

Fun fact, I am not. You kike.

Did anyone see the 200 or so african niggers run onto St Kilda beach and start bashing and robbing people? Filthy

Sitting here having a Great Northern Original waiting for the happening.

>Thats something a chink would say

T. chink

"Zipper head" it's fucken snapperhead you dero cunt.

Samefagging this hard

Its a zipper head you gook.

Normies are so funny
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwmjJXH4gM

i was just calling out OP for being a chink.You fucking CHINK

Cool. We definitely need south american criminals here. For 'diversitys' sake of course.

Chink

who’s ready for cronulla riots 2.0 to remove the faggots and nogs from our beautiful country?

QLD'ers finally made a decent beer. Congratulations.

I lie I'll drink a XXXX anytime. XXXX gold is filth though.

Thats not me mate.

you look like a half breed gook with a full breed neck beard brah

Nice try, fob!

Watch this cunts its by a fucking youtube Australia icon

You got me. I'm the yellow devil. Here to buy your houses. Ching chong dog ching

Stay away from my dog, but if you could do something about my neighbours little yappy midget girl-dog, that would be great.

Hey cunts. What's the over-under on Melbourne fully degenerating into our very own Detroit or Chicago?
>build that southern wall between NSW and VIC
>federation was a mistake

Also, who else Christmas carols tonight?

60fps autism, sick one cunt

Is great northern a good substitute for VB?

No it's more like Tooheys Dry. If you want something light.

I can't be fucked. If we wait long enough the chinks and sand niggers will take out the leftists. Then we can take out who's left.

So by about 2100 this country might be Australian again. Lost century.

I'm thinking about having fried rice. I'll get right on it.

What's for dinner lads

There's something deeply annoying yet endearing about Sydney westies. Celebrating the toxic plastic culture they're hopelessly submerged in, yet taking the piss out of it as well. It's almost like they have oil coming out of their pores, and they piss it too.

This dudes dog and his neighbours too

Federation was a mistake that never should have been done. Each state should have formed it's own nation and then we could have had our glorious period of internal border disputes to establish dominance.

Beer went up quite a bit today because of some recycling thing in NSW. Vote Liberal you still get leftists. Fucked up.

I think America should take us over. In the US a 6 pack is about 6 bucks.

Australians just have too much of a cuck mentality because of so many centuries of upper class Brit rule.

KFC

Daily reminder Vale Ale and Coopers are the only true Australian owned made beers. All others are subsidiaries or foreign owned.

Spagbol

Beer in China is about 20cents a can, and the US wants to sell us to the Saudis.
Only good thing about being sold to the chinks is that they hate the mudslides just as much.

Only saw them on the news my dude. Looked pretty hectic.

Looked pretty bad. Maybe the libs will finally recognize the problem.
You should be drinking aussie made and owned beer like suggests

Free range drumsticks a veggie burger and rice.

Prefer the cheap drumsticks.

You cunts are fucked. Eat some real aussie dinners like bakes beans

We all know that, it's been a while.

That's perfectly fine you evil nazi racist! That's our strength!

Actually had Heinz beans in a Campbell's tomato soup for dinner yesterday.

Ching Chong Ping ling I'm having cat
Ooops I mean chicken fried rie me chineseee rearry rike fried rie

Far more likely to be kangaroo or wombat from the side of the road

Who's more cucked now then? Serious question. Does you guys getting faggot marriage put us about even now?

You. No contest.

Explain, though. Is it the Muslim thing?

holy fuck whoever made that Chinese Australian meme

They probably don't get arrested for posting online. They also don't have a TV license as far as I know

100% the Muslim thing. Our cops don't arrest people for complaining about rape taxis.

link?

Its the British thing.

Fair enough. I guess at least you can sort of use us as a crystal ball. You know what's coming, so maybe you can prevent it.

Herro cunts

Oh, look at all my slaves in this thread. Even branded them with an big bright (((star))).

2 minute noodles and then some chicken pasta.

>lumping faggots in with nogs
You wound me, user

>prevent it
Yeah, if we're really, really lucky the ALP will sell us to the chinks before the Libs can sell us to the Muslims.

Possibly a good short-term option. Long term, though? China is getting cucked by Muslims as well.

>ALP will sell us to the chinks before the Libs can sell us to the Muslims.
Other way around?

>it was MI5 fault the concert got bombed
>dont bully muslims inshallah!

Nah m8, ALP wants to sell us to the chunks while importing muslims. Libs want to sell us to Saudi Arabia while importing chinks.

Stop drinking alcohol, cobbas

Lol which is worse?

wtf i love greens now

...he asked, implying there is a difference.
>an early redpill is realising that there is no difference between political parties and it's all a stage production to keep us from uniting against the bankers.

wtf I love industry superfunds now!

The greens want us to be bowing down to the pagan space rock in Mecca by candle light as they Fuck us in the arse.

I mean like, would you rather be lorded over by commie robots and live with more savages, or would you rather be lorded over by savages and live with more commie robots?

Still better than what lablib are doing to us

wtf i love communism now!

Dood Greens are like all the worst of both but on crack

How do you think they're selling us?
>be a good goyim, take a 16% pay cut so that we can "invest" it by buying up all the real estate, making it impossible to buy a house.
>Oh no, goyim, it looks like your super isn't actually there since the company has been sold to China/Saudi Arabia and they now own all the real estate that you bought for them and then stole all your money.

mhm

its more like

>oh shit another cohort of retirees are on their way to cash out
>sell sell sell
>whoops your superfund just lost 50

??? next big one is coming

ni ho ma

sbs.com.au/news/interactive/how-diverse-is-my-suburb

How diverse is your suburb /auspol/

That too. Super exists to fund the boomers and was never intended to do more than that.
But then the super funds realised they could buy up real estate.
>housing boom
>boomers all get even richer
>now we have no super and no homes.

Le 56% for me.
>have chicken factory
>Only employs chinks

r8

SMSF are not all they're cracked up to be they only really are worth is for properties over $1million and they need to meet very strict guidelines.

I honestly believe most SMSF which arent commercial properties will burn in future

It was also their fault as well, dumb cunt. They're the ones who have the job to stop them.

>>AFP charge Sydney man over North Korea weapons brokering

As i was ssaying last night the Deep State has fled in Australia AND New Zealand since Trumps team begun hunting them down.

human civilization survived for thousands of years without any sort of ponzi (super duper) scheme

if you retire, own your own home and get the pension, what else do you need?

Is the deep state like the deep web but in gubmint instead of internet?

>deep state like deep web
Full of pedos, drug pushers and arms dealers
>checks out

It much worse brother.
You have heard of the New World Order right...

Sadly this

Right now the Deep state Globalist are on the run...they need Uranium to make bombs in North Korea...so they can nuke us plebs.

Old mate who was arrested for brokering some kind of deal is most likely related to this.

kek
You mean Zionism?

you actually swallowed that huh? that's a good sheep

>But then the super funds realised they could buy up real estate.
One of the ways we got fucked was when they changed the SMSF rules a few years back and allowed them to borrow money for investment properties (instead of being limited to whatever cash the fund had)

Well, italians are the least white race here which i guess is a good sign

>Accused Melbourne Lord Mayor Robert Doyle stands down
LMAO! So the feminists finally got him huh? I wonder which cucked LGBTQRSTUV piece of shit they'll put in his place to further POZ Melbourne

>NK has no central bank
>part of the globalist
Sure thing schlomo

the pension isn't all that old either senpai

Used to be your kids would support you and in return you'd earn your fucking keep helping with childcare and the like. Chinks still do this at least and the generational wealth thing is one of the massive advantages they have over us at the moment. Shekels saved over generations channelled into the new generation to build family wealth as well as the cunts not paying half their income for childcare (and having some stupid leftard slut raise their kid)