The only way to cure degenerates is by changing them internally. There inner philosophy determines their actions...

The only way to cure degenerates is by changing them internally. There inner philosophy determines their actions, change that, and you change them.

>The only way to cure degenerates

isn't claiming to be GOD, degenerate?

no

anyway degenerate is just like a meme word unless what you do is truly disgusting

the earth is flat brother

Diapers are cute, comfy and you don't even have to stop what you're doing to go to the bathroom, AND you get to enjoy how warm and squishy they feel afterwards

>no

You christian?

or a satanist masquerading as one?

im not religious but I tend to turn to the bible when I need help.

The only way to cure degenerates is two to the dome

>im not religious but I tend to turn to the bible when I need help.

any yet you think it's religiously appropriate to place yourself before the lord most high?

Mike?

im not sure what you're talking about I'm not the OP nor have I claimed to be God in this thread.

out of all the fetishes out there i think i hate this one the most

>im not sure what you're talking about I'm not the OP nor have I claimed to be God in this thread.

but you claimed that believing oneself to be god was okay?

no i just said it wasn't degenerate. everyone has god inside them if they choose to look so it's not totally an incorrect statement. degeneracy would be like wearing an adult diaper and pissing and shitting in it and just wearing it for the whole day. see the difference?

>no i just said it wasn't degenerate.

and you are done.

thank you for playing.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

sir i dont think you understand how truly disgusting real degeneracy is but i guess good job on being overly dramatic

>sir i dont think you understand how truly disgusting real degeneracy is but i guess good job on being overly dramatic

what's the first commandment?

had to google it so I didn't know. like I said I only turn to the bible when I need too. I guess you are right but I wouldn't use that word particularly.

>I guess you are right but I wouldn't use that word particularly.

what are the wages of sin?

Had to google that one too. It says death which I guess probably also means decay so yeah you're right it is degeneration.

>Had to google that one too. It says death which I guess probably also means decay so yeah you're right it is degeneration.

Well, I'm just glad you learned something.

don't have to be quite so righteous about it but yeah

>The only way to cure degenerates is by changing them internally.

is it possible to change someone internally from a distance?

>don't have to be quite so righteous about it but yeah

I'm not being righteous, i'm being specific.