What is Sup Forums's views on veganism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxXjsQbCZR8
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noble, but impractical

I've been a strict vegan since 1997.

No health problems. Never have to see the doctor. No soyboy bitch-tits (though I rarely eat soy). Life is good.

vegans would be doing more good by contributing to the development of test tube meat.

Satanic Jewish plot

Vegans are all unhealthy liberal freaks

Babies that drink Vegan breast milk die of malnutrition

I don’t care except when they try to claim it is healthier than any other diet

To be fair, they do have a longer life span than meat eaters.

REMEMBER AVOID THE MEADOW
youtube.com/watch?v=LxXjsQbCZR8

I can respect people that make this lifestyle choice out of empathy towards animals.
People that make this lifestyle choice for perceived social status rather than empathy should be shot.
Generally people who won't shut up about veganism are the latter.

Seems pretty expensive unless I eat a shitty high carb diet, and in no way in hell I am doing that. If I were forced to be vegan I would consume coconuts and vega (no soy) protein powder.

All the vegans I know look like they are about to die.

I respect them, but don't think there's anything wrong with using animal products. I try to eat mostly vegetables, then fruit, then grains, then meat... but meat just tastes so good.

My raw organic diet is easier for me because I spend less time preparing food and I'm much healthier

Then they aren't eating enough

oh, duh... nuts are my replacement protein for meat. they're close to sterile and don't induce digestive leukocytosis unless they're roasted. not to mention cooking denatures and destroys enzymes in food, so your pancreas has to work overtime

fire was the first artificial preservative :^)

Because eating sucks when you're vegan which is why they're all slim like somalians, of course they don't have heart attacks and diabetes.
Vegans abuse their eating habits as virtue signals, they're so annoying. They have no brain, they just follow the latest trends.

it has to be ultra trendy... because yogurt, for instance, is very healthy, and when responsibly sourced, you're supporting local farms.

these faggots don't even think for themselves and are just spoonfed propaganda and probably think just eating avocados and salads makes them more healthy than others. sad!

A lot of them are genuinely concerned about the animals and wants to save the planet. Some of them do it to lose excess weight.

>no beans
>no corn
>no rice
I could literally subsist on these, man. I thought I was doing pretty good.

how are they saving the planet when animal husbandry is less destructive than agriculture? are they just stupid?

Lukie gib milkies

>people on a regimented diet have longer lifespans than your average American
Stop the fucking presses, mate.

Cows were literally genetically engineered for the aryan man.
Enjoy your last days, shill.

I have been vegan for 2 years now, best choice I have ever made.

Everyone should be vegan

discord
.gg/MpnmUu

fags

I'm vegatarian. A lot of Sup Forums hates it but I think a lot of the hate comes from the amount of SJW that like to use veganism for virue signal which i can understand. In my non anonymous life I rarely ever tell anyone im vegetarian unless i have to

I believe hitler was a vegetarian

>/pol
>veganism

The absolute state of the current year

Why? Just because I dont hate animals doesnt mean I can hate blacks and jews. I see these people as worse than animals.

cant*

Against science and basic biological needs.
Humans are omnivores, and need a balanced diet.
Humans cannot live on nutrient supplements due to restricted diet.
Pity for animals is rejecting the fact you are an animal yourself.
It is a woman’s meme, don’t be a woman.

weak pussy shit for soyboys and women.

What does this have to do with dairy products and juicy meat?

People always assume just because vegetartians/vegans dont want to hurt animals that they must be pacifists. This is not true. I dont want to hurt animals and dont eat meat but Im an aggresive cunt and wont think twice to hurt/kill an enemy.

Real men protect animals

Genesis 1:29 shows that we were intended to be eating a plant based diet, flesh eating is derivative of Satanic meddling on a post-sin, fallen Earth.

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

evolution is gay
youtube.com/watch?v=udH2gNoqTp8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwQY8D8NXJNOCZ6o78mLhCXxLivln7X6V

Plants are just as alive as animals it’s just harder to identify with them. I always thought vegans were hypocritical tools. You can’t survive without eating something else that was once living.

Getting delicious beef and milk is the only reason I would ever give a fuck about a cow