So once whites have been beaten down by mainstream media, whos the next most logical target to label as oppressor...

So once whites have been beaten down by mainstream media, whos the next most logical target to label as oppressor? My guess is asians. Already a bit of talk in BLM about how asians might be 'part of the problem' since we're so disproportionatly successful. I think most asians on Sup Forums knows that they can only keep riding the victim train as long as whites are the target but as soon as there is consensus of "okay, minorities now have it better than whites", we're in trouble.
Any other guesses? Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's in their genes and blood. There's an African saying, "The nail that sticks out will be hammered down."

Meaning: Everyone should be equal.

Of course it's Asians next. I don't think there's any grey area here.

Asians should stand with whites because what's being done to whites is wrong; if that's not a good enough reason, then Asians should stand with whites because if whites fall, Asians will be next.

I kind of doubt you'll ever encounter anywhere near the hatred that whites do. It's motivated by Jews' desire to slaughter Europeans, rather than any kind of actual commitment to "equality".

>nails
>in Africa
wat

Whites and Eastern Asians have an affinity for one another. The greatest threat to Jews after Whites is Asians...now you would think it be mudshits but it isn't for obvious reasons when you compare Asians to Arabs

i've been thinking of this and probably mexicans / asians. mexicans are pretty racist desu and really don't like blacks. they also like "keeping to their own" and very family focused. they only vote democrat because muh republicans want to deport them and them gibs while being told white people hate them.

asians because they never became a victim class. they didn't let so called "oppression" oppress them. they focused in school, told people to fuck off, and became more successful than whites. they have a lot of privileged and guilt they need to be made aware of.

Whites aren't being targeted as much as you guys imagine. I have to ask, however, why is everyone out to convince themselves and others that they're the victims. It's like it's empowering for people to be victims. Can you guys, as the right, please knock it off. It's too much to ask from leftists but you guys are more reasonable. Fight immigration laws and continue doing what you have to do, but quit doing it through the angle of victimhood.

Mexicans are fucking retarded subhumans. Theyre the perfect low IQ, mouth breathing kike pawn, and they wont be going anywhere any time soon.

Gook here, all of my family hates blacks and spics, and has an affinity for European culture. Race war sparks and you can bet your nigger ass that we'll be with the whites.

> (OP)
>I kind of doubt you'll ever encounter anywhere near the hatred that whites do. It's motivated by Jews' desire to slaughter Europeans, rather than any kind of actual commitment to "equality".

Can someone redpill me on East Asian and Jewish relations?

OP and gook here. Korean. Whats your opinion of "pacific islanders"? Are they viewed as asians or the spic equivelent of east asians?

>There's an African saying, "The nail that sticks out will be hammered down."

That's Japanese, faggot.

I just want off this ride man........
Why has our country become such a mental asylum.

When will it end user? When?

Asians and european hispanics will be next.

>gook here
why are the younger gooks attracted to sjw bullshit? outside of being called gooks, you guys where never actually oppressed. whites really left you gooks alone and not only that, but really promoted the shit out of your "culture / heritage" and celebrated gooks. are you telling me being called gooks over the years honestly made the younger, 2 - 4 generational gooks actually believe in sjw bullshit of being oppressed and white men are evil?

Never. Just fight against muh cultural marxism and hope that you arent next in the victim pole. Once whites go down, the precedent is set. We need to turn this around before that happens.

if whites either curl up in a ball and wait to die por actually get phased out we (east asians) will have to deal with nigs and kebabs. they arent going to be civilized and we know when they are gone life will be easier. systematically remove them from the system in the homeland and then vacate every where else because that shits getting nuked. plants will be fine in the fallout and all of that can just be forest for oxygen .the best part is the nuclear power plants can generate additional fallout.

trust me wont even be hard to convince the ones in the homeland nigs need to die. 4 decades of america illegally deporting east asians after they got a good look at how racist nigs are and how arrogant they were before china had to invade washinton state. any place with nigs is going to be wiped out. africa knows and keeps trying to send the chinks packing but needs the money and is aware of what will happen to their UN status as a nation if anything happens to them. chinas a permanent seat none of you niggers got that

Yep. Tbqfh, the harshest treatment of chinks and gooks ive read/heard about was a few workcamps before we were properly assimalated. It drives me insane to see them indoctrinated with marxist bull, even with relatives in korea right now. Theyll say that the DPRK isnt REAL communism.

I think part of the attraction just comes from having their own culture basically subplanted with western culture in a matter of decades. No wide ranging political history means no reference for beliefs, meaning that when the US came to save the day, there wasnt any reason to not blindly follow the western views. My opinion btw.

Cant say for asian natives though, i know japan is going through a nationalistic movement right now and the korean government is in complete chaos.

That actually means that if you're out of line, you will be beaten into compliance but you must be too retarded to understand that.

It's quite interesting how nigs actually want to be slaves.

that's true in every society
don't you all want to kill jews for being more successful than you?
didn't you all get bullied in high school for being different?
it's a good saying

>
>muh cultural marxism
Fuck im retarded. Kill thread. Muh oppression

Welcome to politics nooblet, maybe try lurking moar, you aren't ready to post yet. The real right doesn't embrace victimhood like the left, they only use it as a rallying point. There is a difference, now back to R*ddit. You don't belong here.

alright asians, we need to make the ultimate eurasian race that will be the next step in human evolution earlier then previously thought.

I've been on this site for 10 years

>Whites aren't being targeted as much as you guys imagine.
NASA's gonna have to add my sides to that database of orbital debris hazards that they have

What are you even doing here? Couldn't you just keep your NPC dialogue-tier insults on reddit?

Probably East Asians, yeah. SJW's already attribute 'privilege' to light skin and they generally do well in Western societies even in spite of the rampant huwite supremacism.

Well this place is undoubtedly an echo chamber for that idea. This place is an echo chamber for a lot of ideas.

Black americans have the biggest crab bucket mentality possible. Almost never will you see a black leader stand up and say "maybe we need to get our own shit in order". The concept of personal responsibility is totally foreign and if a black person dares to raise this topic they are branded an uncle tom. It's not surprising at all they'd go after asians.

What an incoherent post. X out of the browser and go rethink your life.

I'm a Zhang and I figured this out long ago. The only reason we're not targeted yet is because SJWs still busy blaming whites. If whites ever fall then they'll be blaming us next for all their problems.

>Any other guesses?
Japanese. Their country isn't that diverse and they hate that lol.

They're not going to 'beat us down' because we will murder every single fucking kike sooner or later. There might even be various groups of very fucking angry white men planning something right fucking now for anyone knows. Maybe they even have lists of names. Maybe they even know the addresses and schedules of their targets. Maybe they will just 'disappear'

i know

>more successful

Does the predominance of a given ideology in a forum make it an "echo chamber" ? Is a non-"echo chamber" forum a place where every ideology exists in equal balance simultaneously? Is there some line where a given ideology becoming too dominant on a forum makes it an "echo chamber"?

"Echo chamber" is a Jewish meme designed to >imply that there exist some kind of "objective", "impartial" forums for information exchange which it would be preferable to participate in - by which they of course mean the MSM, Faceberg, reddit, et cetera. Assuming you've browsed this site for longer than 5 minutes you'll be familiar with the phenomenon of being brigaded, censored, and otherwise dogpiled if you express wrongthink on those platforms. Are you telling me that that isn't an "echo chamber"? Is their discussion somehow "more objective" or "freer" than ours? It's just another kike attack on the legitimacy of dissenting opinions, just like "fake news", muh Russia, bought and paid for "fact checkers", and all the rest of it.

The plexiglass has to come down Mr. Kim. You're being indignant to the COMMUNITY!

Whites aren't being target--

>There's an African saying
>Posts one of the most famous Nip proverbs.

Wut?

If shit really hits the fan it's about survival and everyone will want to be on team whitey, even the browns that hate us. But unlike them you'll be welcome gookbro.

It's going to have the opposite effect on Asians. Slants don't have feelings of guilt like whites. Them being accused of racism and supremacy will just lead to "And you think we care?" responses and a hostile takeover of the world by mongoloid peoples.

Asians are the future. Because once whites die out, there's no one powerful left to oppose subhuman genocide.

Asians are absolutely next on the chopping block after whites are destroyed. Niggers want to bring everyone down to their level. If they see a race other than themselves as happy and successful, they will yell privilege. Get ready to hear "Asian privilege" soon because it's coming!

See With whites gone, what is going to keep the Asians from genociding the muds?

The white race will not die out before the rest of humanity. Humanity as whole will become extinct in the near future, however. I just love how the kike controlled MSM doesn't ever mention the terrifying 15% dissipation of the magnetic field in recent years while they try to make white men look like literal hitlers left and right. All of humanity deserves to die, but that shouldn't stop us from genociding the Jews before we all go.

Great minds think alike

Jews won't stop at nothing until our world is planet of the apes.

youtube.com/watch?v=GuEQtn2nm9A

Asians will be a side show compared to the fight over whether Hispanic whites should identity as white or as a new vague Hispanic identity.

Asians are obviously the next target.

Real Asians. Not UK Asians.

Thanks Lucifer.

We don't want you here rice nigger

only certainty is that it won't be (((them))).

This

Remember, Lucifer was a good guy.

Good. We can team up with rooftop Koreans when it comes time to purge the illegals

most asians vote democrat. fuck em, they asked for this.

I ain't riding the victim train anymore. Not after 2014. My country not only got pozzed from the get-go (masons and ambitious retards lol), we pretty much ended up being a bunch of rape babies.

You should not let that happen to you, white man.

I prefer "ethnogenesis".

>Theyll say that the DPRK isnt REAL communism.
Holy shit.

We should also not ignore the value of interethnic empathy just because the Jews are exploiting our capacity for it. Even if we take as given that we're responsible for serving the interests of our race / ethnicity in a sort of Machiavellian, all's fair way it is IRL rarely the case that dehumanization and mutual seething genocidal bloodlust is in any way the ideal route to take. It is always better to chill the fuck out and figure out how to talk things out than to satiate our simian impulse to beat each other to death with rocks and clubs

>are you telling me being called gooks over the years honestly made the younger, 2 - 4 generational gooks actually believe in sjw bullshit of being oppressed and white men are evil?
yes pretty much

I've never once seen an sjw being racist towards Asians. In fact the majority of Western Asians are turbo liberals themselves, I've met more conservative spics than I have Asians.

FUCK YOU NIGGER. LOOK AT INTERRACIAL STATS ON RAPE AND MURDER YOU LYING JEW LOVER

most of you vote democrat and support blm so you deserve it. You're also ruining the west coast.

forcing their kids to try hard at school?

>le mexicans are conservative meme
I hope that's not what you're implying. Because no, they're not. If they were, they wouldn't be in the country illegallly and asking for gibs. Moreover, many of them engage in adultery, child molestation and incest. Their "family focus" is just a meme and it's perverted just like everything else in their culture.

we need to start a campaign of all black and brown polacks to start memeing oriental privilege

this will do the trick,it will take the heat off us and get them to eat each other,also its not a lie either,asians out earn whites in the usa on average and are respected by whites

> Asians are honorary whites
> boycott Isreal
> use violence to intimidate dissent
> call others nazis

kek

Bill Cosby actually stood up and started redpilling the black community. Very quickly after that, the proto #MeToo campaign was launched against him, completely ((media)) driven.

>Can someone redpill me on East Asian and Jewish relations?
China is owned by Jews, all of their banks are jewish controlled.

>be kike
>want to destroy your most loyal slaves
Pls explain this polniggers

East Asians then pale Mexicans.
It's impossible to identify "White privilege" without also identifying more "Asian privilege." What metrics are we using to indicate privilege? Wealth, life expectancy, incarceration rates, college representation, and obesity rates would all hold that Asians > Whites > Niggers in society.
Mexicans would be next because they vote Republican more than chingNogs do and they hate niggers.

japs and gooks

"Majority" privilege is a real concept. if you are a majority in an era you get a lot of the privileges which come with being "normal"

The thing about this though is that only one group can have it at a time, and if you are only a plurality no one has it, so trying to fight against this concept is stupid, all you can do is go move to a place where you are a majority, which is why I suppose minorities will collect in certain places and whites will leave these places.

So Asians are a minoirty, and being a minority in general is not that good so they have disadvantages, which is true, but the SJW logic for determining these concepts is by assuming everyone would be doing the same and then when people do different assume its due to nefarious purposes.

In the SJW system Asians are not disadvantaged but they actually are slightly, so the SJW ideology is a double whammy for them, because at the very least whites when they have to deal with SJWs they still do get some priveleges do to being a majoirty.

In south africa though where whites are a minority they get the double whammy, but its even worse because their white

They realize Asians destroy their (((White Supremacy))) narrative.

>More successful
What? Are you genuinely this retarded?